When it comes to money—and accounting specifically—there’s no room for error. Potential and current clients not only look at your firm’s credentials and the services you provide but also how you run your business. Grow in Cloud’s technology is designed to fit your firm’s needs and complement the high standards you hold as an accountant.
What makes Grow in Cloud the best option for accountants? Our accountant scheduling software and other management features provide your clients and employees with seamless organisational tools to keep all your business practices in check. Between our comprehensive benefits for payment options, customizable client messaging, and sleek user interface, Grow in Cloud will take your firm to the next level.
Online Invoicing and Payments
Our Online Payment feature allows clients to pay at the firm or from their home, and they can do it in whatever way is most convenient: card, Paypal, or Stripe. In addition, our Online Invoicing Tool enables you to send invoices and payment reminders automatically.
Online Appointment Scheduling
Your clients have busy lives—Grow in Cloud’s accountant scheduling software not only lets them book an appointment from any device at any time but will also send them automatic SMS reminders so they never miss an appointment. Plus, each accountant has access to his or her personal calendar.
Email Marketing Campaigns
Keep your clients coming back for more with Email Marketing Campaigns that promote customer loyalty and repeat business, especially during peak financial seasons. Combine Email Marketing Campaigns with SMS messages and your firm will have a more comprehensive marketing strategy.
Need to provide clients with a print-out of their financial stats or a list of information they should bring to their next appointment? How about needing to store documents for certification requirements and business operations? Document Sharing with Grow in Cloud helps you manage those documents in one user-friendly interface and ensures your documents will be kept safe and secure.
Reduced Admin Work
Grow in Cloud’s Online Scheduling and Payment features will substantially reduce the amount of admin work for business owners. Our Online Services Calendar eliminates the need to answer as many client phone calls while your accountants are busy doing other work. It also ensures the availability of real-time and up-to-date information for clients, reducing the risk of miscommunication.
Grow in Cloud offers a free, easy-to-use, customizable client site where visitors can book appointments, share documents, make online payments, and much more. If you already have a website, our Live Web Widget easily integrates and allows you to take appointments and capture leads.
View Demo Client Site
Some of the benefits Grow in Cloud provides include the following:
- Having fewer missed appointments with automatic appointment reminders sent via text
- Building a client information database (really get to know and remember your clients)
- Staying in touch with current clients and reaching out to prospective guests easily via email
- Receiving payment for individual treatments and packages with a convenient online system
- Accommodating any guest, even if they’re using a foreign currency
- Working seamlessly with all forms of payment: credit/debit cards, Paypal, Stripe, etc.
- Allowing guests to book appointments 24/7 from any device
- Enjoying an admin dashboard that’s simple and easy to use
- Chatting online with clients to discuss availability or treatment details
- Storing company documents and policies in the cloud for storage and easy access
- Receiving business-performance charts for a tangible view of company progress
- Increasing client loyalty through professional, reliable communication
- Accessing free online support and help for managing any aspect of your Grow in Cloud features
Grow in Cloud provides cloud-based client engagement software for start-ups and growing businesses. Our easy-to-use and powerful cloud solution means you can now connect with your customers and record business transactions from any device. To add an extra layer of trust, Grow in Cloud is here 24/7 to offer you all the support you need. We let you focus on taking care of your business by remotely handling cloud software maintenance and management tasks. Using Grow in Cloud significantly reduces, or even abolishes, your capital expenditure on software systems; you’ll pay a fraction of traditional capital costs of software systems to instantly set your business up with our cloud solution.