Photographers love the artistic side of being a photographer and enjoy showcasing their creative side and mainly focus on growing their skills to produce better images. But apart from taking great photos, managing your photography business is equally important and demands equal attention. From raw image files to final edits, photographers work with a lot of different files at the same time and have to deal with booking appointments, sending out invoices, chasing payments and marketing the business.
Grow in Cloud lets your clients book appointments online and allows you to manage appointments and your calendar from the web, from your phone or from any device connected to the internet.
With Grow in Cloud’s software, you can send client’s reminders about photography appointments, send out marketing campaigns featuring holiday deals or tips for getting the most out of a photoshoot, and manage invoices and payment from any device.
What makes Grow in Cloud’s system the best option for photographers? Between our comprehensive benefits for payment options, customizable client messaging, and sleek user interface and organisation management, Grow in Cloud puts the finishing touch on your clients’ photography experience.
Online Invoicing and Payments
Whether you’re charging clients for a photography session or billing for additional services (extra photo albums or extra CDs of photographs), our software allows payment to be delivered from any device and can instantly send clients a printed invoice. Grow in Cloud’s Invoicing and Online Payment features make it easy to pay with card, Paypal, or Stripe.
Online Appointment Scheduling
Our Online Scheduling and Digital Diary Management helps photographers save time so they can get back to taking great photos. Not only do our Auto SMS Reminders reduce no-shows, but the online booking software means that new and existing clients can conveniently schedule and manage their own appointments.
Email Marketing Campaigns
Keep your clients coming back for more with Email Marketing Campaigns that promote customer loyalty and repeat business, especially during holidays? Combine Email Marketing Campaigns with SMS messages and your photography business will have a more comprehensive marketing strategy. It’s a great way to keep your clients coming back for more and motivate them to tell their friends and family about your business.
You will have folders of photographs you will need to store on the computer-so why not save space and save them all using the cloud?
Need to provide clients with handouts of pricing plans for different photograph packages or upcoming deals? How about needing to store documents for business operations for account purposes? Document Sharing with Grow in Cloud helps you manage those documents in one user-friendly interface and ensures your documents will be kept safe and secure.
Reduced Admin Work
Grow in Cloud’s Online Scheduling and Payment features will substantially reduce the amount of admin work for photography business owners. Our Online Services Calendar eliminates the need to answer as many phone calls while your clients are busy doing other work. It also ensures the availability of real-time and up-to-date information for cleints, reducing the risk of miscommunication.
Photographers Client Site
Grow in Cloud offers a free, easy-to-use, customizable client interface where visitors can book appointments, share documents, make online payments, and much more. If you already have a website, our Live Web Widget easily integrates and allows you to take appointments and capture leads.
View Demo Client Site
Some of the benefits Grow in Cloud provides include the following:
- Having fewer missed appointments with automatic SMS appointment reminders, eliminating the need to make manual phone call reminders
- Building a Client Information Database. We offer better customer service by providing you with a list of previously booked appointments, payments received, and documents shared with each individual customer.
- Staying in touch with current guests and reaching out to prospective guests easily via Email Marketing Campaigns
- Receiving payment for using a convenient online system that accepts a variety of currencies
- Working seamlessly with all forms of payment: credit/debit cards, Paypal, Stripe, etc.
- Allowing clients to book appointments 24/7 from any device
- Enjoying an admin dashboard that’s simple and easy to use
- Chatting online with clients to discuss availability or appointment details
- Storing company documents and policies in the cloud for storage and easy access
- Receiving business-performance charts for a tangible view of company progress
- Increasing guest loyalty through professional, reliable communication
- Allowing employees to manage their own customer appointments, create invoices, and receive payments
- Providing a free client site where visitors can leave details, share documents, send online payments, book appointments, and more—helping your business build an online presence
- Benefitting from a Live Web Widget for your Client Site, which can be used on your business website to take bookings and capture leads
- Accessing free online support and help for managing any aspect of your Grow in Cloud features
For more details on what features our Photographers scheduling software can benefit your guests and employees, or to find a price that fits your salon’s budget, please visit our Pricing Page
Grow in Cloud provides cloud-based client engagement software for start-ups and growing businesses. Our easy-to-use and powerful cloud solution means you can now connect with your customers and record business transactions from any device. To add an extra layer of trust, Grow in Cloud is here 24/7 to offer you all the support you need. We let you focus on taking care of your business by remotely handling cloud software maintenance and management tasks. Using Grow in Cloud significantly reduces, or even abolishes, your capital expenditure on software systems; you’ll pay a fraction of traditional capital costs of software systems to instantly set your business up with our cloud solution.