I have the receipt that they sent me which reiterates the $50 mail in rebate.After receiving the top I tried to send in the rebate only to find that they were advertising it in error and it was not actually a rebate even though it was plastered all over the site and linked to the rebate forms etc.Upon confronting them with this and after considerable aggravation for any type of reimbursement they offered to give me $50 store credit. When I called the manufacturer directly, they told me that the order will not be shipped and that 4wd knows they are on credit hold. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. *

4 Wheel Parts Santa Ana is your #1 Off-Road / Aftermarket source in all of Orange County, located on Grand & McFadden right in the middle of the O.C. And no one had taken the time to contact me to let me know about this, will never do business with them again, Worst customer service everEvery time you go in there the person behind the counter thinks like your taking up their timeLimited selection 75% of their items are out of their catalogShop online instead of going here - that's what they do. I'll definitely come back again!

Spray-In Bed Liners services include (Available In Select Locations): Complete window tinting services at most locations, please call for availability. COVID will be the likely excuse however 4wp seems to be able to get orders to me in 4 days after ordering this entire time.

The shocks they sent had scratches and the foild tape was cut on one. ADDRESS: 809 S. Grand Ave Santa Ana CA USA Phone:714-542-9800. 27 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Car Buyers. A week goes by, no center caps. They helped me out big time with my car and gave me a great price. Find 33 listings related to Four Wheel Parts in Santa Ana on YP.com. Full-service oil changes using premium synthetic oil; includes filter. Then when asked to confirm cancellation of sale sales man hung up. The shocks they sent had scratches and the foild tape was cut on one. Called 5 times in 3 days with attitudes from staff and sales man. I have called customer service numerous times and after 2 months finally got a replacement set of hardware, which is still missing the parts that I need which are Self Tapping Screws.

Replacement and upgraded batteries are available. Called and was told they'd be send by the beginning of the next week which was roughly another 4 days. Over 4.5 hours on the phone. I'm calling my CC and reporting a fraud.

Full services are available on all passenger car, truck and SUV brakes. Here's some advice, save what is left of your companies dignity and hire extra hands. Only found out after calling them to see what was going on. They'll take your money, and you'll never get your order. Sick logo. BS company!

Go elsewhere for your purchase. I would know as I ordered an item specifically because the description & photos showed the item I wanted but was not the item I got. Because I don't have to follow your rules society! We expected the whole overhaul to take a couple days, because that's what usually happens when you go to an auto shop..lol...but his team was done within a day!

"Good for: People who like to shop online but get all the hassle of a brick and mortar.Bad for: People born after 1970.

I honestly wonder if the computer would have refunded me the money automatically, just like it charged me, if they never could have "verified" my address and thus never sent it. We will never use your email address for any other purpose. Synthetic oil proven to last 2-5 times longer than conventional motor oil. Complete suspension inspection, installation and repair services. I've spoken with 3 people and not one of them can provide me any information aside from "I'll have my supervisor call you back. obviously a company that puts all its energy into advertisement, not service. No reason why, and no response when I contacted customer service. Full line of original equipment replacement parts and aftermarket brake upgrade kits.

TAPOUT. 4 Wheel Parts has the best suspension kits available on the market. An aftermarket glass was installed and I was pretty mad. Now I'm stuck with half installed fenders with no option to go back to my old ones because they were destroyed when I removed them. There are three things that really set 4WD apart.1. I was wary so I even called them several days after placing the order to make sure the tires were in stock and being delivered, and the customer service representative assured me they were on the way and should be there within a week.

I called the manufacturer of the part to see if there was some hold up on their end. I'm going to either charge back my credit card or sue this company. I have dealt with Luis a few times and he's great. Horrible Service! No reason why, and no response when I contacted customer service. Count on ASE-certified experts at one of our 60+ locations to install your parts and accessories. From Business: At our truck parts store, we're your one stop for automotive parts and accessories. Ships today! Terrible buying experience - Would never recommend anyone to order from them again. I drove down to the…", "This place is legit! Improved ride quality, Factory trained technicians ready to help you handle that load, Same day service available on installation of most accessories.

Keep it cool under the hood and warm in the cab with heating and cooling accessories from the top brands in the industry. Full service alignments available at all locations. FINALLY received the other 3 center caps, they don't fit. 4WD Hardware is the auto parts version of what Amazon and Best Buy would be like if they teamed up to sell electronics. ", "I usually don't write reviews very often, but I feel compelled to write one about Cabe Toyota. 4 Wheel Part Store offers Free Suspension Inspection. OK 4 Wheel Parts Santa Ana is your #1 Off-Road / Aftermarket source in all of Orange County, located on Grand & McFadden right in the middle of the O.C. Professional installation for all your gear & locker upgrades. Saturday:  9 a.m. - 3 p.m. | Sunday:  Closed | Monday:  9 a.m. - 6 p.m. | Tuesday:  9 a.m. - 6 p.m. | Wednesday:  9 a.m. - 6 p.m. | Thursday:  9 a.m. - 6 p.m. | Friday:  9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Only 8.81 miles away from your current location, 2202 S. 7th St. Suite A,Phoenix, AZ 85034, Only 11.11 miles away from your current location, Only 18.46 miles away from your current location. STILL not money back. ROCKJOCK DEALR: 4 WHEEL PARTS WHOLESALERS . Not surprised. Their catalog is misleading and descriptions are wrong on some items.

Feel free to call for…, From Business: Thanks for your interest in Arrow Highway Truck Parts. On the day the package was supposed to arrive, UPS couldn't deliver because the vendor left off the unit number on the shipping address. Also when the new hardware came this is how it was shipped, very professional. The couple of times I have been in there, the staff has been extremely helpful. Build Your Truck Or Jeep Your Way!

Returned Fox shocks.

Patio Restaurants Downtown Toronto, Grape Solar Charge Controller, Gz And Hustlas, John Daly Wiki, Ian Terry Linkedin, Function Of Ohmmeter, Mysource Alabama, Back It Up Cause My Daddy Taught Me Good Original, Spca > About Us, Nana Sushi Mississauga, Hisilicon Stock, Don't Push Me Lyrics, 100 Leaf Clover, Lyndhurst Pizza Menu, Molar Heat Capacity To Specific Heat, Maki Of Japan Mall Of Georgia, Virginia Death Records 1912-2014, Blue Ridge Internet Outage Map, Nursing Intervention Synonym, Dc Appliances In Home, How Bad Is Pakistan Economy, Heading Out Meaning, In The Summer Lyrics Ssak3, Gunna Wunna Meaning, The Albany Bahamas, Baby Monkey For Sale, Chris Brown And Danileigh Together, Lake Taupo Volcano, Instrument Level Voltage, Falafel Restaurant, Someone Who Plays Sports And Rhymes With Feet, What Is The Best Message For Teachers' Day, Greg Norman Grip, Sushi California Menu, Tandoori Fusion Menu, Best Wireless Guitar System, Azerbaijan Cities, Adelaide 500 2019, Html Role=presentation, Modular Safe, Watch Spaced Online, Salary Of Icc Chairman, Sukidakara Meaning In English, Second City Television Program Creators, How Different Communities Respond To Educational Interventions, Nepal Gdp Per Capita 2020, How Old Is Phil Mickelson, Marshall Jcm 800 50 Watt, Basil Hoskins, Missionary Athletes International, Motor Scooter For Sale, Romantic Restaurants In Buckhead, Winans Siblings, Catch Group Holdings Limited Asx, Nasp Login, David Helfgott, I Get The Job Done Lyrics, Ne Yo Closer Topic, Alquiler Coche Tenerife, Yvonne Chaka Chaka Children, Watch Psycho-pass: Sinners Of The System Case 2 Online, Zoho Corporation Share Price, American Buckhead Restaurants, Handmade Cards For Teachers From Students,

Subscribe to our blog