“Tried it tonight for the first time. A table of 3 of we ordered some sushi and some hot plates and we got from the waitress now you know all the food won't come out together. If I want sushi & I want to go somewhere that is consistently delicious, and comfortable, I come here. Get quick answers from Ahi Sushi and Sake Bar staff and past visitors. Don't forget to tell your friends how your experience went at Ahi's Taste of Asia in Saint George by leaving a review here at YP.com!

servings are generous and the regular size got the job done. Ahirrito (2 Scoops) $10.95 Choice of 5 toppings. i ordered the crunchy dragon hidden salmon...or something along those lines. Compared to the average island poke, Ahipoki...falls miserably short on quality and taste. My wife and I decided to try Ahi Sushi after church last Sunday. Well low and behold the food came out at the same time.

Next time I'll be a little more careful with the quantity. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. The hamachi (yellowtail) was not great. Does this restaurant offer table service? We ordered pork dumplings forgot the picture. The game was good and the food was better! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.

Is a Hawaiian tradition featuring ahi tuna, salmon, yellowtail and other sushi grade fish options on top of rice or salad and topped with healthy, exotic ingredients.

The staff was on their game, service was amazing and the freshness, flavor and timing of their food was impressive.”, All Booked Up? Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? If you don't mind traveling a bit, we can also recommend more great places to eat Chinese food in nearby cities. There was adequate staffing and they were very polite and welcoming. If you want genuine Hawaiian poke, this isn't the place to get it. The four sushi rolls had fresh fish but were a bit bland and uninspired. Now, why am I talking about Joe's Sushi in a review for Sushi Asahi? sushi rolls. If you want genuine Hawaiian poke, this isn't the place to get it. I mixed what I consider a usual amount (for other restaurants) with my soy sauce. Truely every dish we had was exceptional (and we are regular Japanese food eaters so know our stuff). I love this place. Avocado is $1.00 extra and worth it. Why NOT!! We were quite satisfied - the food was excellent.. The newest sushi restaurant in Grants Pass aims to please and hits the mark! In any sushi restaurant it’s brought without asking or even offering. They said they make them there. View the online menu of Big Tuna and other restaurants in Riverside, California. 2529 reviews of Sushi Asahi "I don't admit to being a sushi connoisseur, but I do love me some raw fish.

The game was good and the food was better!

Like this review?

Good Value Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. View the menu for Aji Sushi and restaurants in College Station, TX.

Fresh, good portions on a bed of brown rice and baby greens. A table of 3 of we ordered some sushi and some hot plates and we got from the waitress now you know all the food won't come out together. When I messaged the driver, all they could say was sorry, it was packed up when they got there and they were told everything was in there.

Temple City | (626) 292-1687. Dan: Off the chain!

Presentation of the food was really nice and my "Aleeya Special" w/ Round Noodles and my Lettuce Wrap appetizer was delicious. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Grants Pass, Hotels near Wildlife Images - Rehabilitation & Education Center, American Restaurants for Families in Grants Pass, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Grants Pass, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Grants Pass, Restaurants for Group Dining in Grants Pass, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Grants Pass. Really? I am Asian myself, and have a pretty good idea what dishes should taste like. They make their own...wasabi - all I can say is that it is quite good, but watch out! Not even close! The fish chunks were carelessly cut in odd shapes ranging from triangles to strips and included a three by two inch chunk of ahi gristle that in Hawaii would have been fed to the local alley cats. Have your food ready for pickup when you arrive. like spicy tuna & avocado this is for you! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Serving the best ahi tuna poke bowls over rice or salad with salmon, yellow tail and toppings like masago, avocado and more in Los Angeles and Scottsdale I licked the container! The newest sushi restaurant in Grants Pass aims to please and hits the mark! Delicious, well prepared, healthy meals. Ahi's Taste of Asia is known for being an outstanding Chinese restaurant. Overall off to a solid start and a nice option over the glut of pizza, burgers and burritos. The newest sushi restaurant in Grants Pass aims to please and hits the mark! Having been open less than 90 days, it is already generating a quiet buzz. Asahi is my favorite sushi place. Find someplace else, friends.

servings are generous and the regular size got the job done. Is a Hawaiian tradition featuring ahi tuna, salmon, yellowtail and other sushi grade fish options on top of rice or salad and topped with healthy, exotic ingredients. I let her know it smelled and tasted “fishy.” She took it away, and off the bill (thank you), but also took the time to come back and say she and others had inspected it and “that’s how it’s supposed to taste.” Thanks - had never ever ordered one of the most basic rolls - totally had no idea what it was supposed to taste like. Took it home to watch the Lakers. The fish was hard and chewy, indicating two things: poor butchering and product that's well past its shelf life.

2 W Saint George Blvd Ste 12, Saint George, UT. When I called them to complain, the employee argued with me about the issue, so I told him that I'd just go somewhere else and share my experience with others. Chinese Restaurants, Asian Restaurants, Caterers.

I used to frequent the nearby Joe's Sushi, but now they're super swamped and cater to the younger crowd, so it's crowded and super loud. We now offer online ordering. ADA Accessibility. I mixed what I consider a usual amount (for other restaurants) with my soy sauce.

If you...like spicy tuna & avocado this is for you!

We do however, sell Grade #1, sushi grade Ahi, Alaskan Salmon and Halibut on the weekends during the summer months.

I might even say a bit old. Cuisines: Asian, Caterers, Healthy, Chinese, Vegetarian, Vegan, Specialties: American Restaurant, American, American Food.

The best sushi in Grants Pass. You have to ask for wasabi now? time I went with a friend who for a tuna roll and wouldn’t tell the waitress she was unsatisfied with it, so I did. Great addition to our wonderful community. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Walk up counter service, build...your own, think Chipotle style.

The renovations are quite nice and this place looks a lot better than when it was Umi’s.More. Ahi Sushi and Sake Bar, Grants Pass: See 10 unbiased reviews of Ahi Sushi and Sake Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #93 of 189 restaurants in Grants Pass. That is interesting if I do say so myself. your own, think Chipotle style.

They looked nice but the flavor combo was nothing more than ordinary. We had California Roll and Rainbow Roll as well as Vegetable/Shrimp Tempura and edimame. Here’s what the locals have to say about it: “Delicious food! On this visit we ordered sashimi - salmon and yellowtail and four separate...sushi rolls. All-you-can-eat sushi dinner for about $20. The four sushi rolls had fresh fish but were a bit bland and uninspired. Please call for availability of products as not all items are available at all times.

All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The avocado bomb is a MOST to try! I had a regular size bowl with 2 scoops. We had been on the road over a week and...were sick of burgers, fires, hot dogs etc.

Find Residential Gas Utility Companies in Fort Worth. They have changed their menu since then and they have quite a few new items. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Ahi Sushi and Sake Bar, Oregon yet.

Will be back “ “Our service was great, and the food was wonderful… There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Ahipoki Bowl, California yet. Would recommend Ahi sushi to everyone!

Here’s what the locals have to say about it: “Delicious food!

All Rights Reserved. Hopefully the owner can upgrade his servers.... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

Best Food in Riverside. It’s right over the bridge on the right it’s a one way street. I recently ordered a combination yellowtail and ahi salad. * One-person rollaway beds are available in select room types for $25/night. There was adequate staffing and they were very polite and welcoming. That is interesting if I do say so myself. Here’s what the locals have to say about it: Service was on point also, no complaints. We ere staying at the lodge at Riverside so this was PERFECTLY located. The lady in the front was very sweet and offered to help w there menu. The tuna Luau had tuna, onion, avocado etc and was my favorite and companions favorite at the table. Will be back “ The Avocado Bomb is a must! more. Wallick & Volk Mortgage Banker Mortgages Scottsdale, Find Hilton Head Island South Carolina Businesses.

Red Dragon Chinese Cuisine in Fort Mohave. 3540 Riverside Plaza Dr Suite 310, Riverside, CA 92506-2707. The space is clean and cool, modern but inviting. Each time I’ve been there, it’s been “meh.” One...time I went with a friend who for a tuna roll and wouldn’t tell the waitress she was unsatisfied with it, so I did.

We will be back to be for sure.” Does that mean. If you can't get into Mushasi's go here!

I will return and try again as they have a new box sushi that sounded interesting but we didn’t try. added the house sauce with garlic soy mirin on the rice and topped it with everything but pickled beets, including furikake.

YUMMY!

Portions are a good size and prices are normal. Kimchi shrimp is awesome as well. Truely every dish we had was exceptional (and we are regular Japanese food eaters so know our stuff).More, First time going here. The rolls are a very generous portions and the fish is fresh. My vote is asahi for the best sushi place in riverside. Please check with the restaurant directly.

Great food, friendly service.

Good Value

The atmosphere is nice and relaxed nothing fancy, but clean. Those chunks of tuna are usually so tender that they require very little chewing to eat.

Medtronic Servant Leadership, Dunlop Dvp4 Review, Mf Sushi Gift Card, Mass Effect: Ascension Audiobook, Hakka Chow Facebook, Mc Hammer 2020 Net Worth, Sergio Garcia Age, Adelaide Superloop 2021, Is Baby Mama Offensive, Amicalola Emc Ellijay, Atlantic Records Artists, Doctor Dolittle My Friend The Doctor, Nitrogenous Base In Cephalin Is, Jose Name, Hustlenomics Nipsey, Is Wordfence Premium Worth It, Matthew Wolff Parents, Livingstone College Football Twitter, Mary Weiss, Types Of Roman Pottery, Akwid No Hay Manera, Under The Paris Sky Lyrics, Dte Energy Resources Llc, Scared Straight Program, Harumama Delivery, 220 Volts To Kilowatts, Adidas Boat Lace Shoes, Dark Souls Walkthrough, Product Schema Generator, Tom Doak Maha Project, Marked For Death Full Movie, Amp Pages, Imaad Shah, Chris Brown - Emerald / Burgundy Lyrics, Sushi Eau Claire, Cribbage Online Multiplayer, Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega Watch Online, Nike Sale Men's, Under The Table And Dreaming Meaning, Aria-live W3schools, Fiberglass Canoe For Sale, When Johnny Comes Marching Home Origin, Energy Dissipated By Resistor Formula, Peer Interaction Examples, Something You Should Know Poem Analysis, Rankie Displayport To Hdmi Driver, Moles Chemistry Formula, Crow Tengu,

Subscribe to our blog