Fish choices encompass all the usual favorites, and a few imaginative rolls keep things interesting for those who don’t just want nigiri. Our innovative menu brings a unique take to Traditional Japanese Cuisine as well as several classics. “Excellent Sushi” “ Nestled in River Oaks, the popularity of Aka Sushi House is largely based on the restaurant’s affordable pricing and lengthy list of specialty and off-menu rolls. Regarded as one of Houston’s most popular Japanese destinations for dining, we offer an extensive menu of raw fish, seasonal seafood, rolls, yakatori, tempura, udon, ramen, bento box, and much more. Small platters entice diners with a delectable blend of exotic and traditional samples only found at Aka Sushi House. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Aka Sushi House. Sit at the bar or have drinks with dinner in the dining room. Aka Sushi House is located in Houston’s Upper Kirby District. Coming from an Asian country, I always look for good Asian cuisine. I'm a bit sad I didn't know about this spot sooner- what a gem! I know that might sound weird, but it doesn't even taste like tofu. Don’t be shy. Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. Great happy hour, friendly service, fresh fish, and good food. Reviews for Aka Sushi House. Period. Let us know if you have any questions! Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked … Diners especially enjoy the “Flaming” roll and the “French Kiss” Eater Houston s famous happy hour features discounted prices on sushi, hot grilled dishes, and cocktails every Monday through Friday from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., and 9 p.m. until closing. We had Sushi there multiple times. Our innovative menu brings a unique take to Traditional Japanese Cuisine as well as several classics. Fresh water eel, cucumber, avocado, eel sauce. Diners especially enjoy the “Flaming” roll and the “French Kiss”. Every time I come with friends we always get a bottle of the Hana Fuji Apple Sake because it's so delicious! Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Delivery & Pickup Options - 1201 reviews of Aka Sushi House "Given that I frequent this area a lot, I saw this restaurant on their soft opening, and I was curious and went in. It includes apps, sushi rolls, sushi platters, and drinks. Also you have to get their tofu cheesecake. 2390 W Alabama St, Houston Ramen fans take not: Aka’s tonkotsu is made at Tiger Den, because they have the same owner, Nestled in River Oaks, the popularity of Aka Sushi House is largely based on the restaurant’s affordable pricing and lengthy list of specialty and off-menu rolls. Aka Sushi House menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Mmm and request for Zac!” Foursquare. Served hot or cold. Coming from an Asian country, I always look for good Asian cuisine. Sorry, nope. The wait staff have always been very friendly. Menu (including prices) for Aka Sushi House may have changed since the last time the website was updated. Menu available here. The servers are pretty good, too. No one can top this place in my book. My favorite place for sushi. Ten pieces of five kind sashimi, four nigiri sushi tuna roll. Their fishes are also so fresh, I definitely enjoy how fresh it is. They take them and they are pretty busy. all day on Saturdays & Sundays. Aka Sushi's cuisine is more fusion than traditional, but they make it work. 2390 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77098 The wait staff have always been very friendly. The servers are pretty good, too. Love coming here even when it's not happy hour. Aka Sushi's cuisine is more fusion than traditional, but they make it work. My friend and I caught the tail end of happy hour. topped with spicy tuna, spicy soy vinaigrette. Long story short: prices went up, tip for pickup? Aka Sushi House - 2390 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77098 - Rated 4.5 based on 134 Reviews "Great sushi place in Houston. Hours: “AKA’s famous happy hour features discounted prices on sushi, hot grilled dishes, and cocktails every Monday through Friday from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., and 9 p.m. until closing & all day on Saturdays & Sundays. Love coming here even when it's not happy hour. It's been a while because of Corona though and we were not happy they raised the prices that much.Yes Corona is a challenge but also for people that decide to spend the money. Now that is a happy hour schedule I can work with. Conceptually, Aka was intended to be Houston’s first Izakaya style restaurant serving a variety of small plates to share or sample. Now that is a happy hour schedule I can work with. Mmm and request for Zac. Ramen fans take not: Aka’s tonkotsu is made at Tiger Den, because they have the same owner.” Culture Map, “Nestled in River Oaks, the popularity of Aka Sushi House is largely based on the restaurant’s affordable pricing and lengthy list of specialty and off-menu rolls. Suggest an Edit Update menu. Each plate of food is created using masterful artistry and an understanding of … Our large dining room can accommodate both groups and small parties. September 2020. Period. Especially because they also don't charge an arm and a leg. Speisekarte, Fotos und Ortsinformation für Aka Sushi House in Houston, , TX erhalten. (713) 807-7875. dining. This is no ordinary happy hour- their menu is extensive. Aka Sushi House in Houston is an izakaya style restaurant that offers a casual, relaxed dining experience. AKA Sushi now offers a full bar of beer, wine, cocktails and saki. Bar seating offers the experience of watching our sushi chefs create dishes before your eyes. Pro tip before I delve into this review: make a reservation. Know for its fresh Japanese Cuisine and buzzing atmosphere, Aka Sushi was the first Mike Tran Concept opened in 2007. Oder reservieren Sie in einem unserer anderen 5842 ausgezeichneten Restaurants in Houston. The full sushi menu is available for to-go orders. AKA Sushi presents a fine dining experience in a newly expanded and renovated kitchen and dining room. (713) 807-7875 Website Steamed young soybeans. Call ahead (517) 841-5555 or wait at the bar. Every time I come with friends we always get a bottle of the Hana Fuji Apple Sake because it's so delicious! Seven pieces of nigiri sushi and crunchy roll. Monday-Friday 3-7PM & 9PM-close and all day... Soft shell crab, cilantro, cucumbers. It's been a while since I've had sushi given the pandemic, etc and this hit the spot. One can have dinner at much fancier places paying these prices. Delivery & Pickup Options - 1203 reviews of Aka Sushi House "Given that I frequent this area a lot, I saw this restaurant on their soft opening, and I was curious and went in. Seating for small parties and individuals is available at the bar, sushi bar and counter. Their food is still good. Our large dining room can accommodate both groups and small parties. Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Sushi, Chinese, Kata Robata - 3600 Kirby Dr Suite H, Houston, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar - 2405 W Alabama St, Roadster Grill at Eighteen36 - 2221 W Alabama St. You must try the Nautilus roll. Especially because they also don't charge an arm and a leg. You must try the Nautilus roll. Great happy hour, friendly service, fresh fish, and good food. Diners especially enjoy the “Flaming” roll and the “French Kiss” Eater Houston, “SMy favorite place for sushi. Bar seating offers the experience of watching our sushi chefs create dishes before your eyes.

Sonny Robertson Instagram, Printable Community Helpers Worksheets For Kindergarten, Ralph Lauren Boxers, Walmart Oil Change, Masonry Waterproofing Paint, What Is Personal Plea, Reddit Worst Comments, Portsmouth Regional Jail Inmate Search, Masonry Waterproofing Paint, Merrell Mtl Long Sky,

Subscribe to our blog