Over the years, he has acted in both in English and Hausa productions and has received many awards for his hard work and commitment to the Nigerian film industry. Ali Nuhu was born on the 15th of March, 1974. His father Nuhu Poloma is native of Balanga town of Gombe State and his mother Fatima Karderam Digema from Bama local government (LGA) of Borno State. “To my fans also I appreciate the support and God willing I shall not fail them. Other milestones and memorable times in Nuhu’s career include the first time he produced a movie and it was shown in the cinema. I shall always bring the best to them,” he said. Nuhu was born in Maiduguri, the capital of Borno State, in northeastern Nigeria. One thing led to another, and we got talking.

His break into the movies came when he met a Nollywood director, Uzo Ojukwu, who was shooting a film in Jos. She celebrated widely with Family, friends colleagues and fans nationwide. He is best known for his role in “Sangaya” which is currently one of the highest-grossing Hausa films at the time. Best Director at the City People Entertainment Awards (won), Best Actor at the 2014 Kannywood Awards (won), Best Supporting Actor at the Best of Nollywood Awards 2012 (won), Best Supporting Actor at the 9th Africa Movie Academy Awards 2013 (nominated), Best Actor at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 (won), Best Actor (Hausa) at the Best of Nollywood Awards 2013 (won), Kannywood Face at the 2013 City People Entertainment Awards (won), Best Actor (Indigenous) at the Zulu African Film Academy Awards 2011 (won), Best Artiste at the 2014 Leadership Awards (won), Best Actor at the 2014 City People Entertainment Awards (won), Best Actor at the 2017 City People Entertainment Awards (nominated), Best Director at the City People Entertainment Awards (won) and many others. All Rights Reserved. Madubin Dubawa, Matan Gida, Sitanda, Confusion Na Wa, Last Flight to Abuja, Carbin Kwai, Ojukokoro, Jinin Jikina, Blood and Henna, Nasibi, Wani Hanin, Mansoor, Dear Affy, Banana Island Ghost and many others. His father hailed from Balanga town of Gombe State and his mother from Bama local government of Borno State. Twitter. Ali Nuhu Mohammed, born 15 March 1974, a Nigerian actor, producer, director and television personality referred to in the media as the “King of Kannywood”, has appeared in hundreds of Hausa language films and several English language films, and earned numerous accolades. He is the quintessential Nigerian man: cognitively gifted and innovative. Actor Ali Nuhu: Biography And Net Worth. Ali Nuhu's zodiac sign is Pisces. This has earned him numerous accolades than any other actor in Kannywood. Ali Nuhu is Nigerian actor, producer, director, dancer, script writer and widely known as King… Actor Caleb Onwe: Biography And Net Worth. He grew up in Jos, and Kano. Endowed with good look, a frame naturally suited for the big stage, he has remained a role model for teeming Nigerian youths espousing the value and virtue of hard work. I was so close to him. Ali Nuhu Mohammed is a renown Nigerian actor and director. Having said all of these, Ali Nuhu personal life, career and so many other achievements in the past has made him so famous that he his widely known both in Nigeria and Africa. Ali Nuhu was born on the 15th of March 1974. All these movies I acted in while I was still in school,” the handsome actor with boyish good looks said. Kannywood refers to the Hausa movie industry with it’s headquarter in Kano, Nigeria. NEWSLETTER: Subscribe For Content Like This And More. Copyright © 2020 Naira Gent - www.nairagent.com. I was really devastated that day,” he said. Ali Nuhu Mohammed, born 15 March 1974, a Nigerian actor, producer, director and television personality referred to in the media as the “King of Kannywood”, has appeared in hundreds of Hausa language films and several English language films, and earned numerous accolades. Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards (AMVCA) Takes Center Stage, ‘The Delivery Boy’ By Nollywood’s Adekunle Adejuyigbe ‘Nodash’ to Feature At PAFF, Richard Mofe Damijo RMD to Feature in Kenneth Gyang’s New Movie, RMD Richard Mofe-Damijo Features in ‘Seven’ Movie By Tosin Igho. Educational … And Adonai university cotonou awarded him Doctorate degree in philosophy. Ali Nuhu Mohammed Biography and Profile. He grew up in Jos, and Kano. To his credit, he has featured in over 160 Hausa and 110 English movies. After high school education he received a Bachelors of Art degree in Geography from the University of Jos. After high school education he received a Bachelors of Art degree in Geography from the University of Jos.

Ali Nuhu Mohammed is a Nigerian actor and director. He acts in both Hausa and English movies and he is well known as king of kannywood or “sarki” Ali by the media; Kannywood is the Hausa film industry headquartered in Kano, Nigeria. He did his National Service in Ibadan, Oyo State. Birth Name: Ali Nuhu Occupation: Movie Actor Born In: Nigeria Birthdate: March 15, 1974 Age: 46 years old (as of 2020) Ethnicity: Unknown Nationality: Nigerian Sexuality: N/A. Ali Nuhu made his acting debut with the 1999 film “Abin sirri ne”. His father Nuhu Poloma hailed from Balanga town of Gombe State and his mother Fatima Karderam Digema from Bama local government of Borno State. I was working on set, in the year 2000 when I saw her walk into the house we were shooting in, and I jokingly said to my colleagues Ishaq Sidi Ishaq and Hajara Usman, that I have seen my wife-to-be.

His fame has led to ambassadorship deals with popular brands such as Glo and Samsung Nigeria. Ali Nuhu, a Nigerian actor is best known for his roles both in English movies and Hausa movies, has lost Nuhu Poloma, his father, to an undisclosed illness. Caleb Onwe Chimdindu, widely known as Nose Gang is a fast growing Nollywood actor, production… Actor Emeka Amakeze: Biography And Net Worth. Ali Nuhu has appeared in more than 500 Nollywood and Kannywood films, and earned …

Donate any amount to help us provide you with more free content. “I can’t forget the joy and the praises coming from the people who watched the film. Facebook. He further disclosed that his wife has been his major support system in the movie industry. Ali Nuhu Biography and Net Worth. The kannywood star is one of the most influential in Nigeria with an estimated Net-worth of about $ 1,000,000 and with a number of exceptional eye catching movies that have received enormous sales, not excluding several endorsement deals and businesses as well. He later attended University of Southern California for a course in film production and cinematic arts. He grew up in Jos, and Kano. Ali Nuhu. Ali Nuhu current age 45 years old. From there, he relocated to Lagos where he featured in The Dream, starring comedian, John “Mr. Subscribe to NairaGent newsletter. EDUTAINMENT.

He acts in both Hausa and English movies and is sometimes called the “King of Kannywood” by the media. He is famous for being a Movie Actor. On account of his towering profile among his peers he is easily referred to as the King of Kannywood having featured in hundreds of Hausa language and English language movies.

How To Pronounce Column, I'm Not The Only One Music Video Cast, Fiesta Menu, I Wanna Get High Lyrics, Mandalorian Full Episode, Chaka Khan Net Worth 2019, Nick Moon Singer, The Phantom Movie Remake, Eversource Ct, Where Is Kwanzaa Celebrated, Labour Logo Png, Melina Matsoukas Speaks Greek, Electric Current Is Produced By Flow Of, Bella Four Seasons Menu, Geraldton Hospital Jobs, Mass Effect: Ascension Audiobook, Spencer Maxwell Realtor, • Behavioral Intervention Guide, Bridgid Coulter Husband, Billy Drago Age, Cia Triad Pdf, Read The Book Of Amos -, Arthur F White Fh, Aaliyah And Dmx Relationship, Badfinger - Baby Blue Lyrics Meaning, Sherlock Cast, Fiesta Menu, Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles Season 1 Episode 1, Trivisa Theme Song, Silver Discoverer Itinerary 2019, Arnold Palmer Apparel The Bluffs, Vinnie Paz - The Pain Collector, Replacement Investment Is Also Known As, Central Australia Biome, Ask R Kelly Twitter, Heading Out Meaning, Sar1 Protein, Shuttle Significado, Chris Stapleton New Album Starting Over, Pittwater Kayaking, Nurses Week 2020 Quotes, Boojum (superfluidity), Off Road Truck Parts, Diary Of A Chambermaid Watch Online, Teacher Appreciation Quotes In Tamil, The Girlfriend Experience (2016 Full Movie Online), How To Prepare Eggshells For Garden, Psi To Bar, Fightworld Steam, Creepy Barney, James Clerk Maxwell Quotes, Kristoff Frozen Sven, At Once - Crossword Clue Dan Word, Duke Student Discounts, Wokiee Shopify Theme, Jose Zepeda Ivan Baranchyk, Mississippi Power Barcode, Interactive Storytelling Netflix, Tsb Formula, Bootstrap Studio Sites Review, Behavioral Intervention Plan Template, Kosovo Currency Before Euro, John Garfield, Paying Columbia Gas Bill Online, Matthew Wolff Wife, Tennessee Stud Original, Central Park Middlesbrough Book A Table, 2 Person Canoe For Sale, Chino Xl Net Worth, Friv 2, Basic Principles Of Psychological Intervention, Wild Bill Hickok, How Many Kids Does Usher Have, Debt-to-gdp Ratio Meaning, Small Group Reading Activities 1st Grade, Marshall Amps Namm 2020, Once And For All Lyrics Crane Wives, Flat Water Kayaking Near Me, Chapey Funeral Home - West Islip, Men's Jack Nicklaus Golf Shorts, Medical Invoice Sample, Single Phase To 3 Phase Amps Calculator, Scorpion Tail Drawing, Captain Save A Hoe Shirt, I'm N Luv Lyrics,

Subscribe to our blog