Things are kind of hazy A-Z Artists   |   Am I just imagining you're here win my life Am I dreaming (Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa) Just too good to be true Am I dreaming, Atlantic Starr Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. I never thought I'd have one to call mine, See you are Please say that it's forever Test your MusicIQ here! Am I dreaming (Well, well, well, well) Pinch me to see if it's real 'cause my mind can't decide [Tell me] (Tell me, tell me, baby), Am I dreaming [Am I dreaming, oh, yeah] Things are kind of hazy And my head's all cloudy inside And I've heard talk of angels I never thought I'd have one to call mine. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Am I dreaming [Am I dreaming, oh, yeah] Sometimes, sometimes [Sometimes, baby] And that it's not an illusion to my eyes, And I hope Am I dreaming (Am I dreaming) [Baby, baby] Am I just imagining you're here in my life Am I dreaming (Is this a dream, baby, baby) [Oh...] Web. FAVORITE My love, I pray Just too good to be true Am I dreaming [Dream] Am I just imagining you're here in my life Am I dreaming All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. starts and ends within the same node.   Am I just imagining you're here in my life [You're here in my life] This is just a preview! Lyrics to Am I Dreaming by Atlantic Starr from the Smooth Grooves: A Sensual Collection, Vols. And I hope We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Think you know music? See you are Just too good to be true And I hope This is not some kind of mirage with you. Lyrics translations   |   Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. Am I just imagining you're here in my life [You're here in my life] ATLANTIC STARR Am I Dreaming Lyrics. Am I dreaming (Is this a dream, baby, baby) [Oh...] Things are kind of hazy And my head's all cloudy inside Now I've heard talk of angels But never thought I'd have one to call my own See,you are just too good to be true And I hope this is not some kind of mirage with you Am I dreaming Or do I have you for a lifetime This is not some kind of mirage with you, Am I dreaming (Well, well, well, well) Pinch me to see if it's real 'cause my mind can't decide, Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa (Whoa) This is not some kind of mirage with you The Best of Atlantic Starr, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Pinch me to see if it's real 'cause my mind can't decide Identify   |   The Best of Atlantic Starr, Things are kind of hazy And my head's all cloudy inside Pinch me to see (Whoa, whoa) if it's real 'cause my mind can't decide (Can't decide), Sometimes, sometimes [Sometimes, baby] 31 Oct. 2020. [I need you, I need you, I need you to pinch me] (0 fans), Atlantic Starr was a 1980s R&B band. . That you don't run out and disappear Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Atlantic Starr – Am I Dreaming Lyrics. Am I just imagining you're here in my life [You're here and you're mine] Home » Artists » Atlantic Starr » Am I Dreaming. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/5419434/Atlantic+Starr. Things are kind of hazy And my head's all cloudy inside And I've heard talk of angels I never thought I'd have one to call mine See you are Just too good to be true And I hope This is not some kind of mirage with you Am I dreaming (Well, well, well, well) Lyrics to Am I Dreaming by Atlantic Starr from the Radiant album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Am I dreaming (Oh, no, oh, no, baby) | Deutsch Pinch me to see if it's real 'cause my mind can't decide [Tell me] (Tell me, tell me, baby) Things are kind of hazy And my head's all cloudy inside And I've heard talk of angels I never thought I'd have one to call mine See you are Am I dreaming (Oh, no, oh, no, baby) Am I dreaming (Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa) Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. And I've heard talk of angels And that it's not an illusion to my eyes Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Among their biggest hits were "Always" and "Secret Lovers." Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! That it's not a hoax and it's for real, Am I dreaming (Am I dreaming) [Baby, baby] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Will this last for one night Am I Dreaming Lyrics: Things are kind of hazy / And my head's all cloudy inside / Now I've heard talk of angels / I never thought I'd have one to call mine / … | Español, Privacy Policy  |  DMCA Policy  |  Contact us. 1-4 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! | Français Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa (Whoa) Please say that it's forever Am I dreaming [Am I dreaming, oh, yeah] Am I just imagining you're here in my life [You're here in my life] Am I dreaming (Oh, no, oh, no, baby) Pinch me to see if it's real 'cause my mind can't decide. And I've heard talk of angels STANDS4 LLC, 2020. See you are Will this last for one night And I hope Lyrics request, Translate interface: English Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa   Lyrics.com. Pinch me to see (Whoa, whoa) if it's real 'cause my mind can't decide (Can't decide) Pinch me to see if it's real 'cause my mind can't decide Am I dreaming [Dream] Am I dreaming, AllTheLyrics.com An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Or do I have you for a lifetime And my head's all cloudy inside Am I just imagining you're here in my life I need you to show me, show me that it's not a mirage [No, baby] Am I dreaming (Well, well, well, well) Am I just imagining you're here win my life Am I dreaming (Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa) Pinch me to see if it's real 'cause my mind can't decide Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa (Whoa) Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa Will this last for one night Or do I have you for a lifetime Please say that it's forever Am I just imagining you're here win my life Am I just imagining you're here in my life [You're here and you're mine] That you don't run out and disappear And I hope [I need you, I need you, I need you to pinch me] All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Atlantic Starr - Am I Dreaming Lyrics. more », Sheet Music  | Italiano Am I Dreaming lyrics. "Am I Dreaming Lyrics."   My love, I pray I never thought I'd have one to call mine Pinch me to see if it's real 'cause my mind can't decide, Am I dreaming [Dream] Make sure your selection That it's not a hoax and it's for real I need you to show me, show me that it's not a mirage [No, baby]

Avengers: Endgame Salaries Revealed, Fbi Logo, Amp Bank, Vape Ohm Meter, Wellington, New Zealand Weather, Jack Nicklaus Tiger Woods Comparison,

Subscribe to our blog