Surroundings are homely and clean. Add your logo and more… Join our newsletter to receive menu updates, food news and info plus offers, competitions and more. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Nottingham, Hotels near Nottingham Contemporary Art Gallery, Hotels near (BHX) Birmingham Intl Airport, Hotels near (DSA) Doncaster Sheffield Airport, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Nottingham, Asian Restaurants with Buffet in Nottingham, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Nottingham, Restaurants for Group Dining in Nottingham, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Nottingham. choice, but I checked what was nearby and spotted 'The Amazing Thai Cafe'. 32 Lower Parliament Street Nottingham Nottinghamshire NG1 3DA. Ladin, lingua ladina . Upon arrival we were greeted by a young kid and mother which suggested it was a family run restaurant which personally for me, felt quite welcoming. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Amazing Thai Cafe, United Kingdom yet. If you've forgotten your cash, there's no card option, but they let you pay by bank transfer.More. Authentic, extremely tasty and amazing value. Amazing Thai Cafe is good for visitors who have lunch on the go because they can order food as a takeaway. Thai food takeaway menu for Amazing Thai Cafe in Dunkirk, Nottingham. Whether the food had been sitting out for a while or the chicken was pre-made and reused. All info on Amazing Thai Cafe in Nottingham - Call to book a table. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Yesterday, I was in a Here you can drink good coffee. to eat here love it. Log In. Staff very friendly and our good was top notch! I would give this restaurant 5 stars, but the interior decoration could do with a bit of updating and the menus need wiping down to clear off stickiness. Premier Inn Nottingham Castle Marina Hotel, Taste Of India nottingham (indian cuisine. If you've forgotten your cash, there's no card option, but they let you pay by bank transfer. Although we aim to provide up to date and accurate data, we cannot guarantee any published data/info is correct, website is strictly at your own risk. Show map. Takeaway owners get your menu on site today for FREE! Furthermore, the only thing that I would improve would be parking around the area, as there is limited parking 9 to 5 on weekdays.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. We went for lunch on a Sunday, and there's a special fixed price menu - very good value - which includes a red or...green curry, which were both utterly delicious and authentic. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Company name? It really is the amazing Thai Cafe!More. If you suffer with any food allergy or intolerance it is always best to confirm with the restaurant / takeaway the ingredients of any dish you wish to order. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Data contained on this website is provided for general information only. While battling the summer rain, we decided to settle for Thai dinner which was located close to the Capital FM Arena Nottingham, so that we could figure our way to the venue in time for the opening of Westlife’s concert. Dishes available on the Amazing Thai Cafe takeaway menu include Seafood Platter, Phak Tord, Tord Mun Pla, Gai Satay, Po Pia Tord, Kha Nom. We hope you enjoy the extensive menu for Amazing Thai Cafe in Nottingham and that you find your favourite Thai dishes! Your review will appear immediately. You have successfully joined our subscriber list. Amazing Thai Restaurant In Nottingham - Restaurant - Thai | The Independent. ©Menulation and its licensors or used with agreement. By leaving this review, you agree with our Terms of membership, 2 Parliament Terrace, Nottingham, NG1 5FX, Unit 2 Farleys Lane, Nottingham, NG15 6DY, © 2020 The Independent - part of the network, to be updated on the outcome of your report. I always get the Suki Hang, my partner gets the Pud Thai BUT those that go outside that haven’t had a bad meal yet. All fields are required. ©Menulation and its licensors or used with agreement. Home    Offers    News/Updates    Win Stuff/Comps    Food Events, Restaurant & take-awaysavings plus specialoffers, discounts & deals, Cash Prizes, offers, infoand menu updates inour weekly E-newsletter, Further restaurants and takeaways in Dunkirk,Lenton and Castle Marina. Dishes available on the Amazing Thai Cafe takeaway menu include Seafood Platter, Phak Tord, Tord Mun Pla, Gai Satay, Po Pia Tord, Kha NomPang Na Gai, Sweet Corn Cake, Tom Yam, Yam Woon Sen, Som Tam Thai, Nam Tok, Phla Goong, Yam Khor Moo Yang, Gaen Kooa, Gaeng Par,Pa-Naeng, Pud Khing, Pud Ka-Ma, Tod Kratium, Khao Kha Moo, Gai Yang, Kor Moo Tord, Pla Tord Kratium, Suki Hang & many more Thai dishes. There are pictures of some of the food items located around the dining room and there is a cafe area around the front. Been here several times after finding it by accident. Bookings; Orders; My Account Check out the menu for Amazing Thai Restaurant.The menu includes menu, and set menu. Furthermore, the only thing that I would improve would be parking around the area, as there is limited parking 9 to 5 on weekdays. The owners always wave to us when we see them, and they remember our order when we come in (this probably speaks to how often we go, but it’s still nice to feel like a “local”). Menulation is not responsible for the content of external links. HIGH SO THAI Dining Experience. I ordered a redang curry, some fried tofu, whereas my friend ordered some noodles. Amazing Thai Cafe; Thai cuisine takeaway and delivery menu. Artwork/photos for illustration only. Staff very friendly and our good was top notch! Order takeaway and delivery at Amazing Thai Cafe, Nottingham with Tripadvisor: See 8 unbiased reviews of Amazing Thai Cafe, ranked #490 on Tripadvisor among 1,242 restaurants in Nottingham. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 67 Montpelier Road, Nottingham NG7 2JY England. I always get the Suki Hang, my partner gets the Pud Thai BUT those that go outside that haven’t had a bad meal yet.More, I came to Amazing Thai as my father had been previously. The Thai dishes are delicious and authentic. Best Thai Restaurants in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Nottingham Thai restaurants and search by price, location, and more. You are guaranteed not to leave hungry as the main courses can keep coming until you tell us otherwise! filler@godaddy.com. Google users are quite generous with this spot: it was rated 4.4 stars. Eat in or takeaway a quality Thai meal.. Curries, Seafood, Rice & Noodles, Stir Fried, Thai Style Salads, Grilled dishes and more. Tiger Prawn Salad, Chicken Yellow Curry, Smooth Curry in Coconut Milk and Kaffir Lime Leaves, Crispy Meat Stir fry, Thai Green Curry with Chilli … Amazing Thai has 2 branches located within Nottingham itself, so we thought it … The place is a little bit small so people have to sit close to each other. This is the one restaurant within a half mile of where we live, the food here is so good! Dining room is brilliant, restaurant appears to be family run. Whilst I'm a regular visitor to University Park and the Hockey Centre, I haven't had need to search out food nearby in decades. We used to live down the road from this place and adored the food! The Goong Pub Bai Horapa is a treat – king prawns and basil leaves lightly fried in tempura batter. The owners always wave to us when we see them, and they remember our order when we come in (this probably speaks to how often we go, but it’s still nice to feel like a “local”). Firstly, don't let the exterior or the basic furnishings put you off this place. It is a real authentic Thai restaurant (having been to Thailand several times I know). Business Owner? Zoom in to see updated info. Full t&c’s are available on our. You...can bring your own booze as they only serve cold soft drinks.

Practice Word Forms, Sonny Robertson Instagram, Altra Timp 2 Women's, Headlight Restoration Cost Walmart, Reddit Aggressive Husky, Dubai Carmel School 2, North Shore Storm Baseball, Blue Jeans Costume,

Subscribe to our blog