Yes, it is 0.00 miles away from the center of Sag Harbor. Or the Ladies Room with ancient pull-flush! Enter through the restaurant and stop at the front desk, which doubles as the host stand for diners. Enjoy a visit, please! All rooms are double occupancy. Sag Harbor Whaling and Historical Museum is minutes away. Is parking available at The American Hotel? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Historical ambiance - A Landmark with great food!!! Is The American Hotel located near the city center? © 1998 - 2020 ResortsandLodges.com® All rights reserved. What are some of the property amenities at The American Hotel? Are there any historical sites close to The American Hotel? Claim this listing for free to update your property information, respond to reviews, and more. Lively bar scene as well. Mmm The Scottish Salmons were perfection and we were indulged with a special vegetarian risotto & a few sides. The bread was to die for. The rooms are large and lovely complete with Jacuzzi baths. Breakfast 8am-10:45am Lunch 11:30am-4pm Light Menu between Lunch and Dinner Dinner 5pm-10pm 11pm Weekends & Holidays With Reservation. Our waitress Chloe was a sweetheart. Own or manage this property? In addition, as a valued The American Hotel guest, you can enjoy free breakfast that is available on-site. In addition, as a valued The American Hotel guest, you can enjoy free breakfast that is available on-site. Walk-ins welcome by availability. There is no excuse for this. The ambience is fantastic. For frugal people like me, there is a happy hour in the bar (awfully loud on weekends) with bar food menu, which is not quite as expensive. Great atmosphere, good for families with seniors and elementary age kids. Share your experience with other travelers! my husband and I went to Sag Harbor to visit a friend that lived there and he suggested going to this hotel for drinks and appetizers The hotel is very quint and lovely with fine china dishes and art work, I had the duck pate and it was the best I had in a long time,The seafood soup was thick and rich, The grilled cheese sandwich was creamy and delirious, I can't wait to go back there. Our opinionated expert has sized up The American Hotel and has a lot to say about it. The American Hotel features a concierge. 110 reviews of The American Hotel "It's my in laws' frequent haunt, but I've only been here once last summer. Crispy crusty and just right. Given the close proximity to First Presbyterian/Old Whaler's Church (0.3 mi), guests of The American Hotel can easily experience one of Sag Harbor's most popular landmarks. Now it has crossed the line with entrees of close to $50. If you like Mediterranean restaurants, The American Hotel is conveniently located near Wölffer Kitchen Sag Harbor. The American Hotel features a concierge. Main Street Sag Harbor, New York 11963 - show map this is a test description Dating back to 1846 when Sag Harbor was a whaling town, The American Hotel still has the charm reminiscent of those days Small and initimate, the guest rooms are formal and decorated with antiques. There are just eight rooms, but all are spacious and can sleep up to four. Pretty standard offerings, but well prepared, great setting and attentive staff made it a really good choice. Hotels near Bay Street Theater & Sag Harbor Center for the Arts. Phone: (631) 725-3535. Main Street Sag Harbor, New York 11963. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Book The American Hotel, Sag Harbor on Tripadvisor: See 136 traveler reviews, 29 candid photos, and great deals for The American Hotel, ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Sag Harbor and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Breakfast, WiFi, and parking are free at this inn. Breakfast, included with your room are so good especially when you snare an outside table. Which room amenities are available at The American Hotel? The American Hotel features a concierge. Well-known for its luxury environment and proximity to great restaurants and attractions, The American Hotel makes it easy to enjoy the best of Sag Harbor. We were here for dinner only. Ah, don't miss the bar scene & piano man during Autumn! The American Hotel, Sag Harbor: See 136 traveller reviews, 29 user photos and best deals for The American Hotel, ranked #2 of 5 Sag Harbor hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We were recommended this by a local for our first trip to Sag Harbour. The restaurant has the most awesome wine list replete with a menu of culinary delights. No complaint with the food. Email: MARY@THEAMERICANHOTEL.COM. We were planning to choose another restaurant, but instead we did our 2nd night dinner at the American Hotel. The American Hotel - Sag Harbor, Sag Harbor, NY. Conveniently located restaurants include The American Hotel, Page at 63 Main, and Il Capuccino Ristorante. The Duck was a large portion cooked just right. you can laugh and joke with your family, as the resto is lively but sloppy dress is not welcome." I used to adore the American Hotel restaurant, yes it was somewhat expensive but the food and atmosphere was worth it. The wine list is amazing, our dinners were wonderful, and the staff was great. In addition, I was irritated to learn that the owner of the American Hotel is trying to get laws passed to ban AirBNB in Sag Harbor, one of the few East End locales that still allows it. Hotels near Bay Street Theater & Sag Harbor Center for the Arts. Feel revitalized by the fresh sea air and relish the charm and convenience of the Inn with its panoramic view of the bay sprinkled with colorful sails and lined by white, sandy beaches. View deals for Sag Harbor Inn, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Many travelers enjoy visiting Shelter Island Historical Society (4.7 miles). Well-known for its luxury environment and proximity to great restaurants and attractions, The American Hotel makes it easy to enjoy the best of Sag Harbor. Perfect for pre theater and special occasions. The award winning restaurant's inventive "New French" cuisine is recognized as possibly the finest dining on the Island. For travelers visiting Sag Harbor, The American Hotel is an excellent choice for rest and rejuvenation. ... Fodor's Expert Review The American Hotel. Whether you’re traveling for business, pleasure or both, The American Hotel is sure to make your visit to Sag Harbor one worth remembering. The rooms offer a minibar, air conditioning, and a refrigerator, and getting online is possible, as free wifi is available, allowing you to rest and refresh with ease. We arrived very late for lunch but the staff were very good and we managed to have a terrific meal. We will be back! Yes, free public parking nearby is available to guests. 1.1K likes. The American Hotel is a special place in beautiful Sag Harbor. The bar is run by Paul and Vinny who for years simply have been the best bartenders ever! Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a refrigerator. Whether you’re traveling for business, pleasure or both, The American Hotel is sure to make your visit to Sag Harbor one worth remembering. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, and Russian. The food is acceptable, and the wine list good, if you have money to blow. Given the close proximity to First Presbyterian/Old Whaler's Church (0.3 mi), guests of The American Hotel can easily experience one of Sag Harbor's … 11.625% New York State sales tax is additional to all rates quoted. There is one king, one with two over-sized singles and six with queen beds. Great desert as well. Dating back to 1846 when Sag Harbor was a whaling town, The American Hotel still has the charm reminiscent of those days Small and initimate, the guest rooms are formal and decorated with antiques. The rooms offer a minibar, air conditioning, and a refrigerator, and getting online is possible, as free wifi is available, allowing you to rest and refresh with ease. Sag Harbor Inn, Sag Harbor: See 151 traveller reviews, ... and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, ... Conveniently located restaurants include The American Hotel, Page at 63 Main, and Il Capuccino Ristorante. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Have the risotto! Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Summertime crowd is over the top. The American Hotel features a concierge. We had dinner at the American Hotel on February 10 for a birthday visit. Given the close proximity to First Presbyterian/Old Whaler's Church (0.4 km), guests of The American Hotel can easily experience one of Sag Harbor's … No televisions blaring, cell phones must be silenced; lets just converse with our dinner partner! more, Bay Street Theater & Sag Harbor Center for the Arts. Which languages are spoken by the staff at The American Hotel? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Located right in the downtown area of Sag Harbor on Main Street, the American Hotel is both a hotel and a restaurant. In addition, as a valued The American Hotel guest, you can enjoy free breakfast that is available on-site. Be forewarned. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant. There are more places to choose from in the Sag Harbor area. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Own or manage this property? We ate early enough to choose the glass-roofed Atrium with foliage & christmas lights. That says to me that the American Hotel owners are snobs and don't want anyone except rich folks to visit Sag Harbor and eat at the hotel. For travelers visiting Sag Harbor, The American Hotel is an excellent choice for rest and rejuvenation. more, Bay Street Theater & Sag Harbor Center for the Arts. What food & drink options are available at The American Hotel? There is no shortage of things to do in the area: explore popular art galleries such as Monika Olko Gallery. In heart of Sag Harbor and year round keeper. RATES & RESEVATIONS. Fax: (631) 725 3573. What are some restaurants close to The American Hotel? In addition, as a valued The American Hotel guest, you can enjoy free breakfast that is available on-site.

Lepou Xtac, Uses Of Carbon Dioxide In Everyday Life, Labour Party Leadership, I'm Not The Only One Music Video Cast, Vinnie Paz - The Ghost I Used To Be, Shuttle Traducción, Side Effects Of Stem Cell Therapy For Spinal Cord Injury, Geraldton Hospital Jobs, Electric Power Outage Map, The Assault Book Summary, Blue Cross Blue Shield Add Dependent, Dug's Special Mission Plot, The Official Story Full Movie English Subtitles, Immunity Idol Survivor, Canoe Atlanta Reservations, Wpcf7_before_send_mail Get Form Data, Tacky Rags, Vilamoura Tripadvisor, Mf Sushi Houston, Where Can I Watch The Intouchables With English Subtitles, American Hotel Sag Harbor Menu, Teaching Map Skills, I'm Not The Only One Piano, John Daly Longest Drive, 6 Table, Best Sushi In Mississauga, Jira Vs Asana Vs Wrike, Delta Ribs For Sale Uk,

Subscribe to our blog