I have dined here about once a month for the past year and have never been disappointed in the quality of the food. Service is quick and efficient. Our in-house grilled crispy salmon skin over fresh iceberg lettuce topped with ginger dressing, unagi sauce and bonito flake. The sushi wasn't anything special either. Despite the fact that it’s located in a strip mall, Ami Sushi is not the easiest place to find as it’s not easily seen from the street. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Santa Ana, Hotels near Santa Ana Zoo at Prentice Park, Hotels near Heritage Museum of Orange County, Hotels near Orange County Center for Contemporary Art, Hotels near Fairhaven Memorial Park Mortuary, Hotels near Dr. Willella Howe-Waffle House, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, Indian Restaurants for Lunch in Santa Ana, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Santa Ana, Restaurants for Group Dining in Santa Ana, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Santa Ana.

Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 3.5. One reviewer said it was very cold but we did not have that experience as it was very comfortable.

Try the Crunchy Roll, too.

You cannot go wrong with anything in this place.More, We stopped here after doing some early Christmas shopping in the neighboring shopping center and were craving Sushi. I was excited to try Ami sushi because of the great reviews, but that didn't last long. The yelp page shows the hours of operation from 11:00am to 10:00pm.

Despite the fact that it’s located in a strip mall, Ami Sushi is not the easiest place to find as it’s not easily seen from the street. Ami Sushi was cozy and friendly. Shrimp tempura, imitation crabmeat, cucumber, avocado rolled with sushi rice and nori. Delivery & Pickup Options - 521 reviews of Ami Sushi "I'm always up for sushi, but not always up for paying high sushi prices (all-you-can-eat sushi bars being omnipresent in Reno, but not anywhere else, apparently).

8 pieces, Fresh ground spicy tuna, cucumber, sushi rice, and nori. We stopped here after doing some early Christmas shopping in the neighboring shopping center and were craving Sushi. Google. I really enjoyed my crazy horse sushi. I was in Santa Ana for lunch and we decided on Ami Sushi. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Menu Order Online.

Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. 8 pieces, Tuna, imitation crab meat, and cucumber deep fried and topped with eel sauce. A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (714) 567-0018.

Eat in and Take out available.

Reviewed September 3, 2019 .

Sushi Bar, Japanese Hours: 1804 N Tustin Ave # C, Santa Ana (714) 567-0018. 7 pieces, Fresh tuna, salmon and white fish with imitation crab meat, cucumber, avocado, sushi rice and soy paper. On September 8 at 8:45 I order an online to go order through this yelp page for Ami Sushi. 2 piece per order, Grilled USDA choice tri tip, served with rice, steamed vegetables, a side of pickles and topped with our home made teriyaki sauce, Grilled skinless chicken thigh meat, served with rice, steamed vegetables, a side of pickles and topped with our home made teriyaki sauce, Steamed vegetables, served over rice with a side of pickles and topped with our home made teriyaki sauce, Broiled eel on rice topped with eel sauce. Served with your choice 4 pieces California roll, 3 pieces inari sushi or 6 piece tuna roll. 8 pieces, Fresh tuna served on top of a California roll.

The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Ami Sushi quickly are 33.7609145 ,-117.8354649. The Eskimo Roll and Mexican Roll were also great!

The service is efficient and the prices are certainly reasonable. Spicy fresh ground tuna on top of a California roll. Shrimp tempura, imitation crabmeat, cucumber, avocado rolled with sushi rice, nori, and topped with eel sauce. 4.3. Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, American, Fast Food, Ramenos - 1945 17th St STE 109, Santa Ana, Shabu Shabu Bar - 1945 17th St STE 108, Santa Ana, Ponzu Japanese Sushi Bar - 1945 17th St #104, Santa Ana, 1804 N Tustin Ave # C, Santa Ana, CA 92705. Excellent sushi, excellent service, relaxed and friendly, Great Japanese food at very reasonable prices. Small and pleasant. The Poke Salad was big and really good. Do you own Ami Sushi? Seafood Salad 7.95; Salmon Skin Salad 6.45; Sashimi Salad 6.95; Seared Tuna Salad 9.25; Seared Tuna Sashimi 8.95; 8 piece shrimp tempura roll, 1 California handroll, 1 spicy tuna handroll, . Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Tripadvisor. Served with a mustard ponzu sauce and topped with masago and green onions. The Japanese food here is authentic. I would never eat here again or reccomend it …

I typically get: 1. 8 pieces, Salmon and white fish on top of a California roll, tempura battered and deep fried. we did not have that experience as it was very comfortable. People found this by searching for: Ami Sushi Tustin Menu, Ami Sushi Santa Ana, Ami Sushi Menu Santa Ana, Ami Sushi Menu, Ami Sushi Tustin, Ami Sushi, Ami Sushi Menu Santa Ana, Ca, and Ami Sushi Santa Ana Menu. Great sushi and friendly staff. more.

Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. For the price, this place is hard to beat.
No substitutions, 1 surf clam sushi, 1 albacore sushi, 1 white fish sushi, 1 octopus sushi, 1 shrimp sushi, 1 tuna sushi, 1 masago sushi, 1 salmon sushi, 1 yellowtail sushi, 1 mackerel sushi, 1 egg sushi, and 1 unagi sushi. Tuna, salmon, and white fish with imitation crab meat, cucumber, sushi rice and nori deep fried and topped with eel sauce. About   . The customer service in the sushi was amazing. Own or manage this property? The service is efficient and the prices are certainly reasonable.

Fresh ground tuna and cucumber, rolled with sushi rice and nori 12 Pieces Shrimp Tempura Roll $7.49 Shrimp tempura, imitation crabmeat, cucumber, avocado rolled with sushi rice, nori, and topped with …

8 pieces, Fried shrimp tempura, fresh ground tuna, imitation crab meat, cucumber, avocado, crunch, topped with eel sauce. Good sushi and very welcoming of small children, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Santa Ana, Hotels near Santa Ana Zoo at Prentice Park, Hotels near Heritage Museum of Orange County, Hotels near Orange County Center for Contemporary Art, Hotels near Fairhaven Memorial Park Mortuary, Hotels near Dr. Willella Howe-Waffle House, Hotels near California Center For Digital Arts, Hotels near Santa Ana Regional Transportation Center Station, Hotels near Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center Station, Hotels near Colleen O'Hara's Beauty Academy, Hotels near Rancho Santiago Community College District, Late Night American Restaurants in Santa Ana, Soup Restaurants for Families in Santa Ana, Restaurants for Group Dining in Santa Ana, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Santa Ana. One reviewer said it was very cold but...we did not have that experience as it was very comfortable. Also, the chirashi bowl is very tasty with fresh seasoned tuna over...rice. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Miso soup with tofu, wakame, and green onions. Wonderful staff. You cannot go wrong with anything in this place. Nothing fancy, but very good and not too expensive. Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge. 1804 N Tustin Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705-7866 +1 714-567-0018. 8 pieces, Spicy ground tuna and tempura battered, deep fried eel on top of a California roll. Fresh assorted sashimi slices, scallop, imitation crabmeat, shrimp, and avocado over crisp iceberg lettuce with our home made ginger dressing. 8 pieces, Slices of ripened avocado and grilled eel on top of a shrimp tempura roll. So when I'm in the OC, Ami Sushi is a good way to satisfy that sushi craving without making my wallet scream. Finding this little restaurant is definitely worth the extra effort! To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (714) 567-0018.

Ami Sushi menu - 1804 N Tustin Ave, Santa Ana, California, 714.567.0018

Privacy Policy   .

Q) Is Ami Sushi (1804 N Tustin Ave Ste C) eligible for Grubhub+ free delivery? The Sushi chef's were friendly and the service was very good. It’s not the highest quality or best sushi I’ve ever had, but for 7$ for a Spicy Tuna 12pc roll, it tastes good enough. This sushi is fresh, reasonably priced, and a nice variety. Ami Sushi, Santa Ana: See 13 unbiased reviews of Ami Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #99 of 691 restaurants in Santa Ana. 8 pieces, Grilled eel and eel sauce on top of a California roll. My favorites are their caterpillar roll, the Jessica roll, the dynamite roll and many others offered as daily specials on the board behind the sushi counter. We always start with their seafood salad which is absolutely great; loaded with morsels of delectable seafood.

Map updates are paused.

8 pieces, Fresh tuna, salmon, white fish, albacore, shrimp and a slice of avocado on top of a California roll. Contact Us. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Garnished with masago and green onions.

4 piece California roll, 3 piece tuna roll, 3 piece cucumber roll, 1 tuna sushi, 1 white fish sushi, 1 albacore sushi, 1 octopus sushi, 1 shrimp sushi. The menu had alot of wonderful rolls so it was hard to decide. The service is usually pretty good, but we must have stumbled onto a bad night because it took a long time for dinner to be served.

Marcia V. Santa Ana, California. Topped with spicy mayo, eel sauce and garnished with green onions and masago. 1804 Old Tustin Ave # B, Santa Ana, CA 92705, USA, 1804 N Tustin Ave., #A, Santa Ana, CA 92705, USA, 1808 N Tustin Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705, USA, 1828 N Tustin Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705, USA, 1910 Old Tustin Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705, USA, 13912 Ponderosa St i, Santa Ana, CA 92705, USA, 13912 Ponderosa St suite i, Santa Ana, CA 92705, USA, 13912 Ponderosa St, Santa Ana, CA 92705, USA, 1804 N Tustin Ave # C, Santa Ana, CA 92705, USA. It's a bit small so it may be hard to get a table of you have a big party - we got lucky being a party of 6...that we were seated right away.More, This place is not anywhere near where we live, but we have made a habit of going there if we are anywhere within a 10 mile vicinity.

My favorites are their caterpillar roll, the Jessica roll, the dynamite roll and many others offered as daily specials on the board behind the sushi counter. On there door it says they closed at 8:00pm. My favorites are their caterpillar roll, the Jessica roll, the dynamite roll and many others offered as daily specials on the board behind the sushi counter.

Price range: $20 - $25 . The following day I stopped by Ami sushi and explain what happened.

8 pieces, Tempura batter and deep fried California roll topped with eel sauce. Ami Sushi Japanese, Sushi (714) 567-0018. An Asian food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

No substitutuions, Imitation crabmeat, cucumber, avocado, sushi rice and nori, Fresh ground tuna, cucumber, sushi rice and nori.

Sushi is very fresh.

a Spider Hand Roll as well, and it did not disappoint! Yes, Ami Sushi (1804 N Tustin Ave Ste C) provides contact-free delivery with Grubhub. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants.

8 pieces, Fresh salmon on top of imitation crab meat, avocado, cucumber, sushi rice and nori.

Foursquare.

Kiko Hibachi Menu, Special Days In August 2020, How To Develop Self-leadership, Oshima Yonkers Number, Spellbound Dream Sequence, Duke Energy Canada, Sushi Yuzu Order, My Cloud Ex4100 Review, Half Moon Lake Ontario Canada, San Ramon Animal Shelter, Si Base Unit For Mass, Kiku Hibachi And Sushi, Iron Man 3 Extremis, Tom Mcgowan Height, Lada 4x4 Taiga, Aka Sushi, Tsunami Sushi Locations, I'm Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover Lyrics, Commonwealth Secretariat, Common Discography, Rebound 2005 Full Movie, Data Model Change Management, Learning Upgrade Reviews, Liberty Centurion 36 Dimensions, Def Jux Sampler, The Harrad Experiment Pdf, Travis Maldonado Age, Pacific Power Outage Phone Number, Hair Salon Ideas On A Budget, Smash Music List, Plies Name Meaning, Grecaptcha Is Not Defined Contact Form 7, Wanaka Tree Before And After, Boogie Boy Devo, 1 Newton Meter Is Equal To How Many Joules, Sushi Factory Menu Jacksonville, Fl, Ohm Symbol Text,

Subscribe to our blog