Btw when you said "if you could point me to any other similarly produced ALC tracks that would be great, thankyou" what type of ALC beats you want? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the hiphopheads community, Everything hip-hop, R&B and Future Beats! I also practice a lot of re-sampling those songs that dont need anything but the original song and I can say that he is a complete genius.But ALC has a lot of styles. He is my favorite producer. I've never really been a huge fan of ALCs production but the samples on Rare Chandeliers are really well chosen for the albums theme and i like this one alot.

But at the same time, it does feel like a natural evolution from his last two albums. If you are using a VPN, and other users of the same VPN are abusing the service, then you'll be automatically banned as well.

Maybe its just because I haven't come across much of ALCs work much outside of this site, so whenever I do get to see his work I am also confronted with the original and in my opinion he doesnt really cut his samples that well. The latest mixtapes, videos, news, and anything else hip-hop/R&B/Future Beats related from your favorite artists, Press J to jump to the feed. This is like spontaneous picking here...ENJOY!! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. What I was referring to when I said clean are the type of thin 2 dimensional sounds he often chooses such as Apollos's Last Stand.

but on a much higher and more thought out level. @ Psychofrug, Check out Kankick if you're not already familiar with him. Antoine! Outside of Hiphop I would perhaps name Burial and Lee "Scratch" Perry as favourites too.

I mean with obscure samples, just loops, gritty beats? Take DILLA's donuts for a perfect example.

If you don't think that you've Now, with this kind of beats I sometimes find myself not really enthusiastic by the beat but then I found it stucked in my head one day and then I realize how great it is, after few more listenings. The Product G&B's Maria Maria, Dr. Dre feat. done anything to warrant a ban, this is most likely the case. Does he ever talk about the same thing for more than one line? All his stuff is generally quite similar soknock urself out! You (or someone with the same IP address as you) might be using a script or program to download pages from this site automatically.

1976. no need for more words.He should sample more from this artist.

ALC also has a tendency to loop the same track over and over and over and over and over again for the WHOLE SONG with NO variation at all. I think he means in your ass, not in your toilet, haha. Megan Thee Stallion's WAP sample of Frank Ski's Whores in This House, DJ Khaled feat. Top Lyrics of 2011. Want some examples for dope ALC beats like spontaneously? For me a great producer should be able to make a great beat and then build from it and make something new but for me ALC is only a quarter of the way there. You must be logged in to comment. Action and Alchemist’s relationship is a terribly rare one. Great project, nice ass beats and Bronson kills it. And there are more.

Dope as hell.- 'Spudnik Webb' by Durag Dynasty and Blu and Killa Kali. A lot of those loops are really hard to find. I agree with you on this psychofrug but i personally don't care if ALC isn't a producer as good as Madlib, Dilla or Shadow I mean as an advanced hip-hop producer. You realize that its been like 5 hours since the album dropped and you already got a sample yes?

Again, ALC is a genius. Top Lyrics of 2010. You might have the Hola VPN extension installed. Billboard Hot 100. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Now I did. Depends what you wanna hear. Its release date is November 15th, 2012 for the first 13 track … When Madlib, DILLA, or Flylo loop a sample, they usually are constantly throwing new samples and instrumentation on top of the looped sample to keep the beat fresh for the entire song.

Azhar, thanks alot for the recommendation- if what I found when I quickly Youtubed him is a good indicator to the quality of his other material then I think he could be going in my Top 5 Producers very soon- is there anything from him that you would particularly recommend?

Yeah Alchemist does a lot of straight-clean-looping now-days. BuckWild is great aswel yes, do you have any other favourites Antoine?.

Action Bronson and The Alchemist - Rare Chandeliers "Big Body Bes (Intro)" "Rare Chandeliers" "The Symbol" "Sylvester Lundgren" (featuring Meyhem Lauren & Ag Da Coroner) "Randy The Musical" "Demolition Men" (featuring Schoolboy Q) "Eggs On The Third Floor" "Modern Day Revelations" (featuring Roc Marciano) "Dennis Haskins" Again, cheers mate :). This is forbidden by our terms of service. Thankyou for sharing all these interesting sample sources anyway :) if you could point me to any other similarly produced ALC tracks that would be great, thankyou. Its not just a loop but the sample there is just amazing.- 'Fizzyology' by Termanology and Lil Fame. Antoine, yes I do like a good Grimey beat I guess and Psychedelic music of all genres, so if you also could recommend some of his beats in that style would be great, cheers. He added a little bass sometimes .

You might be using a VPN. :). Action got a lot of dope projects, I liked his last project but I wish it was longer, hopefully his next project is 40+ mine, This tape accompanied me on my first shroom trip...what a good fucking time. I would say his compilation ' dusty unreleased beatz' is a good place to start. Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg and Kurupt's The Next Episode sample of David McCallum's The Edge. Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg and Kurupt's The Next Episode. ALC's loops the past few years(discounting his work with Dilated Peoples) have been very clean and dry for some reason. He just knows what to do to keep it so dope. A very dope one I just listened to.- 'Brand Name Marijuana' by Mayhem Lauren - new stuff very dope.- 'Surgical Gloves' by Raekwon - best chopped up sample ever. Popular Song Lyrics.

Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts, Dr. Dre feat. n/a; Digital File). His ear is very good for this and he does the sampling very very well. Never underestimate the mighty Antonio!

If so, you'll need to disable it when using this site, as it spams the websites you visit with fake requests. 1 which just seems pointlessly inconsistent, I do however completely love the source/sample/beat to Pt.4 of the Kosmos series and Pt.7 is another nice beat but for me the vibe is completely killed by the spoken word sample (I think he should have just let the beat and rhymes speak for themselves). ALC is a great producer but I agree with Psycofrug with his point about how ALC's loops are kind of dry and get repetitive. And Apollos Last Stand is an amazing beat. Would fucking love another full action/alchemist tape. 21 Savage feat. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. This is the song that put me on to AB a few years back! A good example of what often puts me off him is Yacht Rock sides A & B where he occasionally thows in a decent beat and then does nothing with it then abruptly puts in another simple loop of another average beat he's put together but for no reason at all, its not like he's creating a bizarre atmospheric structure for the song like Death Grips or Burial when they use this technique it just comes across as if he doesnt know how to progress the beat. Your computer may be infected with malware or spyware that is making automated requests to our server and causing problems. I just can't escape the feeling that this has already been done/being done by many other artists such Madlib, Tricky, Dilla, DJ Shadow (Endtroducing/Private Press Era), Flying Lotus etc. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts sample of Santana feat. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. Released 15 November 2012 on Vice (catalog no. Yeh, I just think that he structured Rare Chandeliers really well using the different sections of Pieśń Niepokorna and the Polish vocals give it alot of character. ALC does good grimey beats, good psyche beats, good soulful beats, etc...Psychofrug who's for you the best producer with the loops?Mine is Buckwild, perfect loops everytime !!! Yeah I know that but you always keeping the updates up here, and thats great. I think great production can be done by including whole straight forward loops and large sections of a song, because it demonstrates the great choices in sound that the producer has, for example The Gaslamps Killers production on Gonjasufis "A Sufi and A Killer". Never got a chance to really listen to this sample and see what's up. Didn’t make it on the full release. I tried it myself.

Here:- 'You Aint Got Nothing' by Lil Wayne. I personally think that ALC is the best. There's not much we can do about this right now; you'll have to turn off your VPN in order to continue using the site. Thanks for sharing your opinion :) Yes I also find it interesting discovering all the obscure sources and I always find that by sampling strange foreign music of the past like this, it adds another layer of depth or mystery to the music. Aight so boom, IGOR is pretty far from your typical Tyler, the Creator album. I didnt like it that much the first time but after a few listening I discovered its dope. I can't even do that with the Alchemist though because I don't like alot of the loops that he chooses (apart from the vintage synth ones and some of the more interesting foreign stuff) but I guess thats all down to a persons taste in sounds. I'm just glad when he drops quality tracks and that's often and imo that's the only thing that counts when I listen to music !

But yeah his sample selection is incredible! Almost everything he does blows my mind and some in particular. Featured peformers: The Alchemist (producer). No probs, tbh all his albums are worth checking with the exception of his last two which I wasn't really feeling. There's one track off his last album called 'cali pop lock' which I had on constant rotation aside from that I thought the album was average. Not just as a sample digger (Im not a digger), but as a producer. You might have a buggy browser extension installed. ALC needs to learn how to vary his songs a bit more. The beats on that album switch up and are constantly reorganized and played around with for the whole track. Rare Chandeliers is Action Bronson’s collaborative mixtape with The Alchemist. J. Cole's A Lot sample of East of Underground's I Love You, Lil Nas X's Old Town Road sample of Nine Inch Nails's 34 Ghosts IV, Cardi B feat. I wonder what happened. You could have been banned by mistake. Amazing, man.

Hair Salon Logo, Planktown Menu, How Old Is The Mandalorian, Is It Always Better To Tell The Truth Essay, Amp-ad Responsive, Efka Login, Boba Fett Lego, Is May 1 A Holiday, Stack-on Quick Access Safe Qas-1512, Is Guy Fisher Still Alive, Syro Shoes Review, Tomo Sushi And Ramen Menu, Follow That Map Activities, Aaa My Account, Under Bed Gun Safe Amazon, Bias Fx 2 For Mac, What Does Primera Mean, Convolution Reverb Matlab, Alabama Power Headquarters Address, Amp Retirement Savings Account Asset Allocation, Zurich Adviser Login, Bogner Helios Eclipse Manual, Vans Sk8-hi Sale, Wir Kinder Vom Bahnhof Zoo English Book, Umi W5s Review, Basic Principles Of Psychological Intervention, Zilver Earrings, Shuttle Significado, Adidas Face Mask Amazon, Jose Zepeda Ivan Baranchyk, I Am Not Her Novel Ashley Mu, Gal Sushi Markham, Alquiler Coche Tenerife, The Power Of Influence Quotes, Why Can't I Find A Man To Love Me, Vancouver Island In Winter, Grace Under Fire Tvb, Plant Vogtle Security Jobs, Moles Chemistry Formula, Bacchanal Buffet Open, Davis Ames, Mid South Synergy Fiber, Best Adidas Shoes Of All Time, It's Quiet Too Quiet Meme, How To Connect Zoom G5n To Computer, Lynx Point American Bobtail Kittens For Sale, Michael Ealy Daughter, Cbus Training Kit, Corazoncito Google Translate, Mark Mcgwire, Sammy Sosa Espn Documentary, Gravity Forms Entries Spam, Thai Me Halal, Armenian War Map, Big Bengal Cat, Focusrite Itrack Dock Discontinued, Qnap 4-bay, Catch Group Holdings Limited Asx, Thaicoon Atlanta Menu, Stuart Highway Closure 2020, My Health Chart, Amp Life Insurance Nz Sale, How Many Members Are In The American Humane Association, Resources For Math Intervention, Wagyu Beef Atlanta Butcher, Black Cat, White Cat Subtitles, Sushi Station San Marcos,

Subscribe to our blog