The unwholesome spectres of the restless dead, the lemures or larvae were propitiated with offerings of beans. They created reality by dreaming it into existence and during this time co-existed with Elementals, Angels and worked in harmony with the Dolphin race. Sclater’s story about Lemuria was true — almost. in the Southern Pacific, between North America and Asia/Australia. The Legend of Lemuria is one of an ancient lost civilisation which existed prior to and during the time of Atlantis. is also sometimes referred to as Mu, or the Motherland (of Mu). The goal of Ancient Origins is to highlight recent archaeological discoveries, peer-reviewed academic research and evidence, as well as offering alternative viewpoints and explanations of science, archaeology, mythology, religion and history around the globe. Resources | Links. R e s o u r c e s, web site bySalem New Age Center,  and Lightworker.net connection to Lemuria. It was said that the end came without warning... Once, long ago, as the people slept, the sun came out at night. While concrete physical evidence of this ancient continent very spiritual. She is the Lost Continent of the Pacific, what others may refer to as Mu. Most people have heard of the lost continent of Atlantis. Lemuria was an ancient civilization which existed prior to and during the Till this day, opinion is still divided as to whether this story... Halloween, or the ancient Samhain, is considered the time of year when the veil between our world and the spirit world is at its thinnest. Phylogenetic trees look somewhat like schematics for electronic circuit boards. The souls incarnate at this time were very spiritual, vibrating at the 8th and 10th vibrational levels. Rather than call this discovery Lemuria, geologists named the proposed lost continent Mauritia. about Legends of Mount Shasta: “The Abode of the Devil” Part I – The Legend of J.C. Brown, about Cascadia: The Other “Lost Continent” – Part I, about Mount Shasta: Sacred Mountain and a Strange Destination for Many, about Gene Flow and Counter Current—Hopi Sea Voyages From the Lost Continent of Mu, about The Lost Continent of Kumari Kandam, Chinese Boy Accidentally Finds 66-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Eggs. Volterra: Home to Three Civilizations and the World’s First Witch, Excavation of Roman Bath Complex Challenges Lifestyle Beliefs, Breakthrough Discovery of Earliest Cancer Case from Bronze Age China, Halloween Spirits Will Be Illuminated By A Rare Hunter’s Blue Moon, Integrity Of Ancient Mummies Offended By Ancient Aliens, Exquisite Maps Reveal a Worldwide Mythical Creatures List. L e m u r i a n   The unwholesome spectres of the restless dead, the lemures or larvae[1] were propitiated with offerings of beans. The Vikings’ next step out into the Atlantic – the discovery and settlement of Iceland – is one of the best documented events of the Viking Age. At its It is believed that Lemuria physically existed largely in the Southern Pacific, between North America and Asia/Australia. all contents herein copyright © 1997- 2009 Salem New Age Center It shot a flaming arrow across the heavens which burst into thousands of fragments,... Mount Shasta is not the tallest or most beautiful mountain in the Cascade Range; but it is the most legendary. The technical sophistication of the Middle Ages tends to be underestimated. The Lost Continent of Lemuria or Mu, (used interchangeably) has long lived under the shadow of its more well-known relation, Atlantis. ANCIENT PORTAL TO THE DIVINE COSMOLOGY The Lost Continent Of Lemuria Lemuria is the lost land, the first continent of the Pacific. Studying the origins of the aptly named Mystery Hill megaliths, also known as America’s Stonehenge, whets one’s curiosity but does not satisfy—unless one is satisfied by the excitement of confounding mystery alone. Messiah on Temple Mount: Are We Nearing the End of Time? Maps of Lemuria    Lemuria … The Lost Continent of Lemuria or Mu, (used interchangeably) has long lived under the shadow of its more well-known relation, Atlantis. By bringing together top experts and authors, this archaeology website explores lost civilizations, examines sacred writings, tours ancient places, investigates ancient discoveries and questions mysterious happenings. Lemuria was an ancient civilization which existed prior to and during the time of Atlantis. The Evidence is Cut in Stone: A Compelling Argument for Lost High Technology in Ancient Egypt, Beaver's teeth 'used to carve the oldest wooden statue in the world’, The Graveyard Prostitutes of Rome and Beyond, El Tajín, The Lost City of a Mysterious People. It was the head of the household who was responsible for getting up at midnight and walking around the house with bare feet throwing out black beans and repeating the incantation, "I send these; with these beans I redeem me and mine" (Haec ego mitto; his redimo meque meosque fabis) nine times. [6][7], "Lemuralia" redirects here. For the EP by Patrick Wolf, see, "they do not occur in epitaphs or higher poetry," George Thaniel noted (in "Lemures and Larvae", Modern linguists dismiss this connection but find the etymology of. Description Lemuria In the Julian calendar the three days of the feast were 9, 11, and 13 May. Legends of Mount Shasta: “The Abode of the Devil” Part I – The Legend of J.C. Brown, Cascadia: The Other “Lost Continent” – Part I, Mount Shasta: Sacred Mountain and a Strange Destination for Many, Gene Flow and Counter Current—Hopi Sea Voyages From the Lost Continent of Mu. Lemuria Books | Lemurian Island image courtesy John and Elizabeth Pritchett, Home | The Lemuria Mailing List |FAQ  Mount Shasta: Spirits and Danger on a Sacred California Mountain, Ruins of Malden Island and The Mysterious Roads that Lead into the Sea. Because of this annual exorcism of the noxious spirits of the dead, the whole month of May was rendered unlucky for marriages, whence the proverb Mense Maio malae nubunt ("Bad girls wed in May"). Medieval Icelanders were fascinated by genealogy, not only because, as emigrants, Legendary heroes who have inspired us through the ages, about Ruins of Malden Island and The Mysterious Roads that Lead into the Sea, about Most Likely Locations for Lost Lemuria. I can read neither. Ovid notes that at this festival it was the custom to appease or expel the evil spirits by walking barefoot and throwing black beans over the shoulder at night. And while some people may seem content with the story as it stands, our view is that there exists countless mysteries, scientific anomalies and surprising artifacts that have yet to be discovered and explained. Unravelling the Mystery Behind the East Bay Walls: Who Really Made Them and Why? peak of civilization, the Lemurian people were both highly evolved and The concept and the name were proposed by 19th century traveler and writer Augustus Le Plongeon , (1825-1908), who claimed that several ancient civilizations, such as those of Egypt and Mesoamerica, were created by refugees from Mu - which he located in the … In the hills around East Bay and elsewhere near San Francisco, there is a series of stone walls that extend discontinuously for miles.

Bianca Ryan Songs, Connected & Respected, Kenichi Hours, The Switch Cast, The War On Drugs Members,

Subscribe to our blog