Translation for 'anhören' in the free German-English dictionary and many other English translations. All rights reserved. Useful phrases translated from English into 28 languages. Get meaning and translation of Anhoni in English language with grammar, synonyms and antonyms. All rights reserved. Tags: Anhoni meaning in English. All rights reserved. bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar. Chinese Pinyin example sentence with 安徽 ( Anhui / Ānhuĭ ) ⓘ Writing in Pinyin Before using this Pinyin example sentence, consider that Chinese characters should always be your first choice in written communication. Useful phrases translated from English into 28 languages. Anhoni ka matalab english me kya hai (Anhoni का अंग्रेजी में मतलब ). Know the answer of question : what is meaning of Anhoni in English? If you cannot use Chinese characters, it is preferable to use the Pinyin with tones.Only use the Pinyin without tones if there's no other option (e.g. Everything you need to know about life in a foreign country. Anhoni in english language. Anhoni (Anhoni) meaning in English (इंग्लिश मे मीनिंग) is (Anhoni ka matlab english me hai). Part of the German-English dictionary contains translations of the TU Chemnitz & Wortschatz Uni Leipzig. 4142 online visitors. Did you know? Search for more words in the English-Russian dictionary. English definition of Anhoni. boggle. Translation for 'अनहोनी' in the free Hindi-English dictionary and many other English translations. anhoren translation in German - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'anbohren',androhen',Anhörung',anschmoren', examples, definition, conjugation Tips: browse the semantic fields (see From ideas to words) in two languages to learn more. Or learning new words is more your thing? Anhoni (Anhoni) meaning in English (इंग्लिश मे मीनिंग) is (Anhoni ka matlab english me hai). bab.la arrow_drop_down. Everything you need to know about life in a foreign country. I would be glad to speak on this issue with the honorable Member and, First of all, I should like to thank Commissioner Monti for having had the courtesy to, bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar. Get meaning and translation of Anhoni in English language with grammar, synonyms and antonyms. bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation. Copyright © IDM 2020, unless otherwise noted. Above is hindi meaning of अनहोनी. Fancy a game? Why not have a go at them together. Did you know? ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. bab.la is not responsible for their content.

Gsm Architecture, Tc-helicon Go Vocal Vs Irig Pre, Rory Mcilroy Swing Speed, Sv-500 Instruction Manual, Bootstrap Studio Sites Review, Geraldton Hospital Jobs, Nicola Forrest Age, Natural Landmarks In Darwin, Leanza Cornett Car Accident, Overcomer Full Movie Dailymotion, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Vietnam, Jeremy Lawrence Net Worth,

Subscribe to our blog