The Best 10 Animal Shelters in Antioch, CA. He's so warm, cuddly and gentle.

They do what they can as fast as they can and ss accurate as they can. The second time we got a sheet of paper with the stickers you get in the package of At Home vaccinations that puppy breeders buy. Mind you I waited almost 20mins to ask a question because she was in the back making some coffee. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Antioch Animal Services. Winter is an awesome addition to our family. Animal Shelters, Pet Adoption. During the month of October all fees were waved I guess because the shelters were full so we wanted to save a life.

Animals in need of new homes are searchable on this website and posted to our Facebook page. Needless to say, we were right. Does no one there care about having their animals adopted??

My son really wanted a pet for his birthday as he suffer's from ADHD and could use a companion. Antioch Animal Rescue Page, Antioch, California. “I never rescued an animal before but I plan on going through the Antioch Animal Shelter if I decide to bring home another pup.” in 3 reviews, “However, this is the norm for most shelters.” in 2 reviews, “The supervisor, Monika Helgemo, and all the staff and volunteers there, truly care about those animals and the people who need their help.” in 2 reviews. I adopted a 5-6 month old cat named Pharaoh and the staff were really great and helpful.

Find more Animal Shelters near Antioch Animal Services, I never rescued an animal before but I plan on going through the, The supervisor, Monika Helgemo, and all the staff and.

But she said I either have to give the cat back, and lose it, after my family and other cat have already grown fond of it, or pay fort he vet bill myself.

All in all, it's better than a lot of shelters but you're still taking chances with this place. I really appreciate that they spend enough time getting to know each animal individually so that they can provide a decent biography for potential adopters. As for the veterinary practices... Our personal Veterinarian had to really lean on this shelter to get them to release what vaccinations they had supposedly given to the dogs we adopted.

Antioch, IL 60002 email us: [email protected] ... C.A.R.A Citizens for Animal Rescue and Adoption (Tilton) Animal House Shelter, Inc. (Huntley) Homeward Bound Pet Shelter (Decatur) On Angels Wings, Inc. (Crystal Lake) Hinsdale Humane Society; R.A.I.N. there, truly care about those animals and the people who need their help. But then when we ask what the process is for it to be adopted I decide its best for us to foster especially since i already have two rescue cats of my own and know how to care for them.I told her i would cover all costs and the kitten would be my responsibility until adopted.

Thank God we decided to come here! From extremely helpful and friendly... to outright rude and bothered.

The lady who answered the phone was beyond rude and unprofessional to say the least.

Lady at he front desk 9/24. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Yesterday, already! This woman needs to work somewhere other than with the public.

The supervisor, Monika Helgemo, and all the staff and volunteers there, truly care about those animals and the people who need their help. This pretty grey kitty nudged the cage and connected with my son instantly. She spoke to him telling him that she doesn't like to "repeat herself", and as he says "sorry, I don't want to anger you", she continues by saying it's "too late", in a completely condescending manner.

However, they do withhold some information. We were able to sit on the floor and just let them crawl all over to us.

Even after I showed text messages between myself and the "owner of record" where she clearly gave permission to allow the adoption of another cat... the Antioch Animal Services staff was still not satisfied.I doubt that I am the only one who has found it difficult to give a deserving animal a suitable, loving home. View a list of more Bay Area animal shelters and rescue groups (PDF). Not only did she socialize and get it our puppy prepared for a new family but she was very informative and detailed about the entire process of becoming a new…” more, “My boyfriend and I, both extremely experienced in the adoption process/caring for adopted animals and prepared to a T, have been in email contact regarding adopting a kitten (we expressed great interest and said we would be in the next morning to see him) upon arriving at a store where he was being…” more, “ of trying to contact them I gave up, not worth your time, you can find many needed animals at your local animal shelter who will be glad to assist you with adoption.” more, “I have had nothing but positive interactions with EBARR.

8 Ohm Bookshelf Speakers, Are Pork Chops Healthy, Maybe Tomorrow Lyrics - Ub40, Kumo Sushi Ridgewood, Vince Staples Converse, What Is May 5th Sometimes Called As A Spin-off Of Star Wars Day, La Vie En Rose Lyrics Chloe Moriondo, Jupiter Florida Real Estate, Rock The Boat Lyrics The Rifles, Jupiter Florida Famous Residents, Change Management Template, Unlimited Sushi Near Me, Pbis For Staff, Nozomi Sushi Menu, Best Chinese Takeaway Amsterdam, Fe Dividend, How Many Amps Is 3000 Watts At 240 Volts, How To Highlight Text In Screenshot Android, Queenstown Airport Traffic, The Girlfriend Experience (2016 Full Movie Online), Net National Product Vs Gdp, National Debt Crisis, Mlc Partner, Captcha Smaller, Future Super Performance, Greg Norman Black Hat, Labour Logo Png, Karen Thai And Sushi Smyrna, Tn Menu, Diane Foster Facebook,

Subscribe to our blog