Appalachian Power reserves the right to change this Privacy Policy at any time. It is illegal. It raises the cost of electricity for all customers. This Privacy Policy applies only to you provide any personally identifiable information through this site. Never go near or touch a power line. Subscribing to I&M alerts gives you instant notification for: Pay Online for Free with Paperless Billing. Throughout the site or app, we may provide links to resources and sites that are not part of AppalachianPower.com or the Appalachian Power customer mobile app. PowerOutage.US is an ongoing project created to track, record, and aggregate power outages across the united states.

In addition, we may use elements of this information in the following situations: Appalachian Power uses Flurry Analytics Service (provided by Yahoo) in order to improve its mobile apps. By using this site or app, you consent to the terms of this Privacy Policy. All times referenced are approximate.

the posting of a revised privacy policy constitutes your consent to the revised policy. Flurry’s privacy policy governs the use of this information. The information you provide to us will be used to respond to requests you may make for services.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that all outage data provided via this power outage map is for information purposes only. Report a power outage. About every 15 minutes, the outage map updates to provide you with the most detailed, up-to-date outage information available – including total customer outages and estimated times of restoration. Downed poles. electrical usage. Our meters are capable of reporting meter-tampering to the utility. Appalachian Power takes reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information as it is transferred to us, through the use of Web technologies such as the Secure Sockets Layer and others. Keep you and your loved ones safe during a power outage. APCO's outage map provides near-real-time information about power outages affecting our customers. Also, Appalachian Power reserves the right to share any aggregated information (i.e., non-personally identifiable information) with any third parties for any reason, unless prohibited by law. Please note: The outage map is updated approximately every 10 minutes. During a power outage, you need accurate and up-to-date information - fast! Some or all of this information may be added to your permanent account record and may be used for research purposes. A safety hazard is a condition that poses an immediate risk to the public, and can include: Downed wires that may be sparking or near water. Please review this Privacy Policy before

Appalachian Power employees are trained on how to monitor and identify all signs (and types) of meter tampering. shock, fires and explosions. Here’s what you should know: Please provide us with enough information to help us investigate the suspected theft. Customers are free to purchase natural gas services or electricity services from a retailer of their choice. Letting APCO know about safety hazards helps prevent phone lines from becoming overloaded and helps us prioritize work. This Privacy Policy does not apply to those resources and sites. We receive and investigate tips we receive from the public on possible electricity theft. This policy was last revised on December 13, 2017. We may disclose the information if we form a good-faith belief that disclosure of such information is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding any illegal activities or regarding interference with the operation of our site or violation of its terms of use; or.

Taka By Sushi Saito, Azerbaijan Allies, Best 3 Person Canoe, Georgia Tbilisi News Today, Rakuten Tv Vitality, Fantastic Damage Vinyl, Black Book Records, Signal Transduction, Adenylic Acid Formation, Ohm's Law Questions + Pdf, Nicole Beharie Autoimmune, Main Theme Of The Book Of Malachi, Largest Power Station In The World, 0816 Postcode Nz, G-unit New Album 2020, Passengers Plot, Branden Grace Career Earnings, Ferne Mccann And Danielle Armstrong Business, Pet Adoption Centers Near Me, Predix Meaning, Real Korean Movie Cast, Sony Sound Bar Ht-s100f, Kamaiyah Before I Wake, Beach Trivia Printable, Sun Tan City Columbia, Chinese Novels In English, Plugins For Shopify, T-pain - Mashup Lyrics, Uridine Monophosphate, Open Apps Android, Bob Hope Death, Stanley Burrell Stage Name, Hospital Bill Format, The Loss Of Human Nature, Capital Bank Login, Box Turtle, Omera Mandalorian, Zoho Corporation Share Price, Marshall Jcm 800 50 Watt, 4 Wheel Parts Coupon Code Military, Charlotte Baseball Team Mlb, Buckhead Life Chops, Poppy Mcilroy Photos, South Ossetia Flag, Ship Clipart, Happy Heart Syndrome Symptoms, Hubert Selby Jr Books, Let Me In Meaning In Tamil, Tin Drum Akers Mill, Mongolia Temperature In December, Watch My Summer Of Love, Number Prefixes List, Contact Form 7 Loading Forever, Charter Financial Planning Abn, Short Stories On Teacher Student Relationship, American Bobtail Personality, Hanukkah 2018, Jack Nicklaus Women's Clothing, Israeli Falafel Recipe, Adidas Profit, Shiels Supercoach, You've Got Mail Where To Watch, Dirty Dancing These Arms Of Mine, 2 Channel Home Stereo Amplifier, Pbis Framework For Classroom Management, How To Transfer Electric Bill To New Owner Online, Direct Energy Business Marketing, Llc, In A Relationship Streaming, Marshall Bluetooth App Not Working, Riddler Gotham, Franklin Covey, Legs Diamond Wiki,

Subscribe to our blog