Besides, Ara Malikian is a standing world-famous personality, a quality that allows him to cooperate with projects aimed to improve the life of the most disadvantaged people every single time he is able to do it, especially when it comes to kids. A partir de este momento Ara Malikian comenzó a estudiar música y a trabajar en Europa. "The performance this evening was outstanding!" His talent was recognized early in spite of the difficult circumstances that the Lebanese civil war forced him to live, forcing him to study for long periods in anti-aircra shel- ters. A los 12 años ofreció su primer concierto. At the age of 50, Ara Malikian has lights go on in his eyes, and his creative art is in full flow. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.

En breve abriremos la compra de entradas del resto de espectáculos. Aypoupen is Managed By Hostitute Domain and Hosting provider.

Ara Malikian al violín e Ivan “Melon ” Lewis al piano, serán los encargados de recorrer las diferentes canciones del nuevio disco desde un punto de vista más clásico. A personal and even autobiographical musical piece generating sounds that reflect his specific musical background, with all the countries and cultures that have inspired him.

31,045 talking about this. I remember there were a continuous noise with the explosions of the bombs or the harsh tone in my father’s voice, while forcing me to practice violin until the tears come from my eyes. Dio su primer concierto importante con 12 años y a los 14 el director de orquesta Hans Herbert-Jöris le escuchó y consiguió para él una beca del Gobierno alemán para cursar estudios en la Hochschule für Musik und Theater Hannover. }if ( quads_screen_width >= 768 && quads_screen_width < 1024 ) {document.write('');

}. How did Ara Malikian start playing the violin? Subscribe to his channel here.

He has played in more than 40 countries: USA New York (Carnegie Hall); Paris, France (Salle Pleyel); Viene, Italy (Musikverein); Toronto, Canada (Ford Center); Madrid, Spain (Auditorio Nacional and Teatro Real); Venice, Italy; Los Angeles, USA; Taipei, Taiwan; Hong Kong, China; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Cuba; Barcelona and Bilbao, Spain; among others. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Malikian also plays recitals for solo violin with programs featuring complete cycles of the "24 Caprices" of Paganini, the "6 Sonatas" of Eugène Ysaÿe and the "Sonatas and Partitas" of J.S.

“I kept my eyes on my violin, practicing relentlessly 10 to 12 hours a day.” A stressful moment of his life, also because he had to learn a new language and make new friends, then become part of the new land, adopting the European customs and culture. As a soloist he has been invited by the following orchestras: Tokyo Symphony Orchestra, Bamberg Symphony Orchestra, Zürich Chamber Orchestra, London Chamber Orchestra, Geneva Chamber Orchestra, Orquesta Sinfónica de Madrid, Sinfónica de Portugal (pt), Chamber Orchestra of Tübingen, Moscu Virtuosi, Belgrade Philharmonic, Toulouse Chamber Orchestra, Armenia Philharmonic and Community of Madrid Orchestra, under the direction of such important directors as Mariss Jansons, Peter Maag, Jesús López-Cobos, Vladimir Spivakov, Miguel Ángel Gómez-Martínez, Luis Antonio García Navarro, Vassili Sinaisky, Edmond de Stoutz, Gudni Emilson, Juan José Mena and JoAnn Falletta. At 15 he was the youngest student to be admitted in this school. Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Guarda mi nombre, correo electrónico y web en este navegador para la próxima vez que comente. He performed his first important concert at the age of twelve and, at the age of fourteen, orchestra director Hans Herbert-Jöris listened to him and got him a scholarship given by the German Government to study at Hochschule für Musik und Theater Hannover. “I don’t do this job to sell albums or to be famous. Todos los espectáculos son al aire libre.

He has assimilated the music of other cultures like those of the Middle East (Arab and Jewish), Central Europe (gipsy and Klezmer), Argentina (tango) and Spain (flamenco). Ara Malikian has released albums "Manantial" and "De la felicidad" accompanied by the flamenco guitarist José Luis Montón.

In order for mankind to come together under a common identity, finding in art and culture, the joy of living together in peace. Además, busca divertir a su público para que descubra la magia que la música esconde. if ( quads_screen_width >= 1140 ) {document.write(''); An inexhaustible human wealth which is finally, its most beautiful message. New York (Carnegie Hall), Paris (Salle Pleyel), Vienna (Musikverein), Toronto (Ford Center), Madrid (National Auditory and Royal Theatre), Zurich (Tonhalle), London (Barbican Centre) or Cádiz (Gran Teatro Falla).

He also maintains a close collaboration with José Luis Montón.

And most of all, a disconcerting artist by his charisma, his history and his career. }.

}if ( quads_screen_width >= 1024 && quads_screen_width < 1140 ) {document.write(''); Shows. He lives there intense moments of grace and joy. His talent was quickly recognized regardless of the hard circumstances he was forced to leave as a consequence of the Lebanese civil war. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He has also participated in the festivals at Aspen, Colorado USA; Colmar and Prades, France; Schleswig Holstein and Braunschweig, Germany; San Sebastian and Segovia, Spain; Bergen, Norway; Freden and Mettlach, Germany; Prague, Czech Republic, Colombia and Brazil. To forget the insecurity and long hours hiding in shelters, he starts playing the violin as a professional interpreter.

This artist upsets the codes of classical music.

I remember there were a continuous noise with the explosions of the bombs or the harsh tone in my father’s voice, while forcing me to practice violin until the tears come from my eyes.

His first world tour was called “Ara Malikian Tour 15” and it will last two years.

new album for 2019, which will take him on to tour the world again, with.

At the age of 50, Ara Malikian has lights go on in his eyes, and his creative art is in full flow.

Iván "Melon" Lewis, teclados.

“This transition was a sharp one but since, I can feel good anywhere in the world.” He will continue his training in England, at the London Guidhall School of Music and Drama, and will take classes with prominent professors such as Franco Gulli, Ruggiero Rucci or Ivry Gitlis and Hermann Krebbers. Muchas gracias. if ( quads_screen_width >= 1140 ) {document.write(''); He will come alone in Germany and quickly be projected into adult life. [2] In Le Boeuf sur le Toit by D. Milhaud, in the version for violin and orchestra, under the direction of Gómez Martínez; and in the "Concerto for Violín and Orchestra in D minor" by Aram Khachaturian under the baton of Jesús López-Cobos.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He has created several shows that have become long and successful tours, like Vivaldi´s Eight Seasons (2011), Piazzolla (2011) and Capricci for Violin and Body (2011), directed by Marisol Rozo, The Divines (2012) co-produced with José Manuel Zapata. A lo largo de sus cincuenta años recién cumplidos ha sabido forjar un estilo propio, en el que deja patente sus vivencias personales y mezcla diferentes influencias tanto de Europa como del norte de África.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. In the end, one is struck by his true passion and vibration that comes from his deep, lifelong love of music. El violinista Ara Malikian ofrecerá un concierto virtual desde el Panteón de Arocutín, durante el Día de Muertos, para los fallecidos a causa del covid-19. Ara Malikian ha ganado numerosos concursos de prestigio mundial y ha tocado en las mejores salas de concierto del mundo, en más de cuarenta países en los cinco continentes. Por más de dos horas pudimos escuchar a este prodigioso violinista nacido en Beirut, pero de raíces Armenias. Interview held by Carine Mouradian on November 14, 2018, Read also Authenticity according to Ara Malikian, My core goal is to reveal the authentic luxury through the portraits of passionnate people that I meet during my travels.

As a solo violinist, he has toured five continents and more than 40 countries, invited by major musical groups in prestigious concert halls. With their unlimited creativiy, their deep convictions and their know-how between tradition and innovation, they work daily to build the ultimate customer experience that gives meaning and emotions. He lives in Madrid, where he was the concertmaster of the Orquesta Sinfónica de Madrid (resident orchestra of the Madrid Royal Opera). }if ( quads_screen_width < 768 ) {document.write(''); In 1993, he received the Artistic Compliance and Dedication Award, given by the German Ministry of Culture.

This title is obvious, because Ara in Armenian mythology refers to the name of a monarch, and his name comes from Malik, which means king among the Orientals. His talent was recognized early in spite of the difficult circumstances that the Lebanese civil war forced him to live, forcing him to study for long periods in anti-aircra shel- ters. Ara comes back today with his unbridled creativity, for a new tour entitled “The incredible story of the violin”, which started in 2017. His talent is quickly noticed, and he will give his first violin concert at the age of 12 in front of an audience of 800 people. He has played in a duo since 1995 with the pianist Serouj Kradjian, also of Armenian origin, with whom he recorded the complete cycle of Sonatas by Robert Schumann (Hänsler) and the record "Miniatures" (Malkrafon), an exquisite anthology of music for violin and piano written by Armenian composers. Ahora mismo se encuentar inmerso en su nueva gira mundial. Debes saber que su relación con España es muy cercana, ya que contrajo matrimonio con la actriz y guionista Natalia Moreno. In the last years he released an album as a nod to his 15 years in Spain, with great collaborations at the Teatro Real de Madrid. With a wide-ranging repertoire, which includes the majority of all the important pieces written for the violin (concerts with orchestra, sonatas and pieces with piano and chamber music), he has also premiered pieces from modern composers like Franco Danatoni, Malcolm Lipkin, Luciano Chailly, Ladislav Kupkovich, Loris Tjeknavorian, Lawrence Roman and Yervand Yernakian. 36,822 talking about this.

In Summer Or On Summer, Seagate Blackarmor Nas 400 Firmware, The Mandalorian Sanctuary Review, Roman Pottery Ks2, Centimeters To Inches, Atlanta Seafood Company Food Truck, Irig Ua Alternative, Legen 2017 Short Film, Sse Pay Bill, Ginger Cat Appreciation Day 2020, Peter Riley Wife, Is May 1 A Holiday, Boozy Arnold Palmer, Latest Sunsuper App, John Daly Wiki, Alabama Power Columbiana, Yossi Ghinsberg And Kevin Gale, Como No In English, If I Can't Lyrics, American Gods Season 1 Episode 2, Sekisui Midtown, Greg Morton Wife, Pbis Examples, Afl Tables Essendon, Mononucleosis Se Repite, Qsuper Fund Usi, Canada Gdp Growth, Kody Antle Siblings, Songs Dedicated To Teachers In English, Avalon Bars Alpharetta, Reading Intervention Strategies List, Happy Sashimi, Best Falafel And Shawarma, I'm A Nut Store, Someone Like Me Julissa Arce, Mohd Ghazali Mohd Seth, Feelings Lauv Lyrics, Watch Short Poppies, Who Did It Board Game, Champa Thai Coupon Code, Travis Roy Foundation Logo, Graf Spee Wreck Location, Chris Brown Duets, Mary Weiss, I Won't Let You Walk Away Lyrics, Jupiter, Florida Beaches, Stewardship In Organizations, Calories To Watts Cycling, The Take 2016 Online Sa Prevodom, Mage Tier 3, Ebsco Login, Robert Guerrero Net Worth, Joey Badass The Light Lyrics, Smart 155, Louis Oosthuizen Posture, Layout Table Role=presentation, Victor Royal Ortiz, Wec Energy Group News, Sakura Lunch, Dark Souls 2 Scholar Of The First Sin Wiki, Pakistan Gdp Growth Rate 2020 Today, How To Prepare Eggshells For Garden, Korean Bbq Albany, Saeed Jaffrey First Wife, Plyometric Exercises For Jumping, Happy Times Sing Along With Mitch, Fremantle Afl, It Is Not Wisdom But Authority That Makes A Law, Atlassian Developer Jobs, Greg Norman Collection Catalog, List Of Smsf, How To Throw A Labor Day Party, Southern Linc Ptt, How To Type Symbols On Mac, Manx Cat Patronus Significado, Arthrex Tightrope Canine, Prodigy Level 100 Glitch 2020, Thickness Of Wire And Resistance Experiment, Night Train To Lisbon Filming Locations, Mjq Atlanta, Cello Bow, Vagabond Clapham, 4 Wheel Parts Coupon Code Military, New Zealand College Of Chinese Medicine, Kitsune Adopt Me Price, Labor Party, Auckland Rainfall By Month, 92 Til Infinity Meaning, Mta Meaning, Chuku Modu Wife, Luv Pop, Mcfarland, Usa True Story Book, Ella Tú Y Yo Lyrics English, Kakadu Caravan Park, Obne Minim,

Subscribe to our blog