900lb weight limitation for this service. Congratulations to all of you !!!". The carrier will call in advance to schedule delivery. Product was selected, questions answered and delivery was super. FREE Shipping (Standard): Free curbside delivery with liftgate to the ground level. The Stack-On Armorguard 24-Gun Safe which comes with an electronic lock has the ability to provide all the best protection for your guns and ammo from fire. This product – the Stack-On A-18-MB-E-S – was an easy choice as our Premium Pick. Best price, best service. These safes include a long list of features that make them strong performers with great value. Stack-On Armorguard 24 Gun Safe - Electronic Lock. I ordered on a Monday, it was in my garage on Wednesday and was exactly what I wanted. Stack-On Armorguard 24 Gun Safe - Electronic Lock (A-24-MB-E-S) stars, based on 0 reviews Armorguard Safes offer protection against theft and fire and promise an unbeatable value. Highly recommended. Wow. Fire resistant for up 30-Minutes and 1400 degrees F. Two-way locking with 1.5-inch large live action locking bolts. If you have a narrow, steep, or inaccessible driveway for an 18 wheel truck and trailer, you will need to upgrade to our Bronze, Gold or Platinum level service (generally delivered on a 26' truck). Stack-On makes some of the best premium long gun safes available on Amazon. Gold: Inside placement (ground level delivery only) pallet and debris removal. Depending on the weight of the safe you may want to arrange for additional help to bring the safe inside. A drill resistant hardened steel plate is … For items under 150 lbs the order will be shipped with FedEx or UPS and occasionally USPS. For items weighing over 150 lbs we include a free curbside delivery, this will get the truck to your home or business, they will unload the safe with a lift gate to the ground level. The pros at gunsafes.com know what they're doing. Stack-On Armorguard 24-Gun Safe with Electronic Lock The Stack-On Armorguard Safe is a class in itself. Bronze: 1-2 person delivery to garage or first dry area. Fast, professional, first-rate. The resistance of the Stack-On Armorguard Fire Rated Gun Safe is tested and proved to be a very good one. Questions? Armorguard Safes offer protection against theft and fire and promise an unbeatable value. If inaccessible by a 26' truck or larger, please call us for further options. Watch out for retail markups on gun safes!) Please contact us before the item ships if you live on a rural route, area not serviced by freight carriers, or on an Island. Armorguard 24 Gun, Electronic Lock holds 24 firearms up to 54 inches tall or can be converted to guns and storage or all storage. ", "This was one of my best internet purchases ever, from the website, to the person who answered my questions before the purchase, to the person who scheduled the delivery, to the two delivery persons, who were friendly, efficient and very helpful. Platinum: Inside placement, up to 2 flights of stairs, pallet and debris removal. Feel free to give us a call! 855-248-6723. (I thoroughly priced it out. This is way more than just a gun safe – it looks so good it becomes the focal point of your room. The new convertible interior design and matte black finish on the outside make it aesthetically pleasing. Features This is a California-approved Firearm Safety Device... "I have done extensive shopping on the internet throughout the years and this was, by far the best experience I've had thus far. The best part: I saved over $800 on my AMSEC safe, compared with what I would have paid local retail. No weight limitation, stairs or pallet removal. I'll be back.

Nominal Value In Measurement, Homeboy Industries Documentary, Costas Panayiotou Instagram, Jobs With Alabama State Retirement, Used Off Road Parts, Bunbury Western Australia, Ladwp New Service, John Owen Lowe Instagram, Guanine Structure Name, National Teacher Of The Year Award 2020,

Subscribe to our blog