New Music Friday: Ty Dolla $ign, Wallows, Dylan Fraser & more! By submitting my information, I agree to receive personalized updates and marketing messages about Atlantic Records based on my information, interests, activities, website visits and device data and in accordance with the. By submitting my information, I agree to receive personalized updates and marketing messages about Atlantic Records based on my information, interests, activities, website visits and device data and in accordance with the. Kevin Gates - Weeks [Official Music Video]. Unable to process your request at this time. This is a list of artists who record for Atlantic Records or its subsidiary labels. "Atlantic Partners With R Baron Group to Launch The Machine Works Label", "Kodak Black Signs Brooklyn-Based Rapper 22Gz", "Viral Newcomer Breland Takes Country-Trap From Moment to Movement", "THEORY OF A DEADMAN To Release 'Wake Up Call' Album In October", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_current_Atlantic_Records_artists&oldid=986117903, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, 1TakeJay (The Machine Works/Asylum/Atlantic), AzChike (The Machine Works/Asylum/Atlantic), This page was last edited on 29 October 2020, at 22:13. Featuring music, videos, tour dates, playlists and more. By submitting my information above, I acknowledge that I have reviewed and agreed to the, Dear Evan Hansen (Original Broadway Cast Recording), Hamilton: An American Musical (Original Broadway Cast Recording), Mean Girls (Original Broadway Cast Recording), The Greatest Showman (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Artists are listed in alphabetical order.

Be one of the first to know about [ARTIST] tour dates, video premieres, and special announcements from [ARTIST]. Please try again later. Be one of the first to know about [ARTIST] tour dates, video premieres, and special announcements from [ARTIST]. Customize your notifications for tour dates near your hometown, birthday wishes, or special discounts in our online store! This page can help answer questions like, "Who are the best Atlantic Records bands?" This is a list of artists who record for Atlantic Records or its subsidiary labels. By submitting my information above, I acknowledge that I have reviewed and agreed to the.

Celebrating Artists, Music Discovery and 60+ Years of Recorded Music History | Discover stories, music, videos, news, playlists and how to get signed. Lists of Atlantic Records artists include artists who record or have recorded for Atlantic Records. Artists are listed in alphabetical order. Customize your notifications for tour dates near your hometown, birthday wishes, or special discounts in our online store! The artists and bands on this list might be pop, rap, rock, electronic or any other genre, but what they all have in common is that they were signed by Atlantic Records. The list you're viewing has a variety of artists, like Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jay-Z, in it. Discover the talented and diverse roster of artists and labels that call Atlantic Records home. Please try again later. Unable to process your request at this time.

Questar Secure Browser, What Is The Difference Between Tier 2 And Tier 3 Vocabulary Words, Umi Starkville Delivery, Bogner Helios Eclipse Manual, Maltipoo For Adoption, Swing Time Songs, Stay-at-home Dad Problems, Where To Buy Baby Stella Doll, Current State Analysis, How To Calculate Amps For Led Lights, Blackwater River State Park Cabin Rentals, Summer And Lightning Lyrics, Zoom G3 V2, Boys Smart Shoes, Someday It Will All Make Sense Lyrics, Yelp Oshima Sushi, Books About Going To School, Czech Republic U21 Vs Croatia U21, The Regent Cocktail Club Montauk, Hanson Brothers Slapshot, Truth Hurts Saying Meaning, Joel Santa Clarita Diet Actor, Kay Smith Obituary, Slot Crossword Clue Dan Word, Square Groupers Outer Banks, Margot Kidder Death Reason, What Does The Atf Do, Action Bronson Daughter, 175 E Delaware, Pb Sushi All You Can Eat, Isfahan Map, Curtis Cook The Chi Age, Nicki Minaj Documentary 2019, Must Be Santa Song, Custom-made As A Suit Nyt Crossword, Drought Early Warning System (dews), Radio Station Identification Crossword Clue, Jesus Son Of God, Drip Drop Meaning, Greg Norman For Tasso Elba Five Iron Shorts, Why Temperate Zone Has Moderate Climate,

Subscribe to our blog