Nakato Japanese Restaurant is an authentic Japanese family owned restaurant serving dinner-both traditional and hibachi/teppanyaki style favorites, along with the freshest selection of sushi in Atlanta. Ordered to go (they accept online orders only). Check. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Established in 1913, Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau is the official destination marketing organization for the city and serves to favorably impact Atlanta's economy through conventions and tourism. Tuna, salmon, white tuna,... 1799 Briarcliff Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA, 30306. 5979 Buford Highway Northeast, Atlanta, GA, 30340. At our large size sushi bar we can accommodate as many of you and your friends and family as you can bring. Ru San's is a restaurant located in Atlanta, Georgia at 3365 Piedmont Road Northeast. The fish” more, “ literally it was just that I hadn't had Tomo's The japanese red snapper nirigi was perfect with the shiso leaf, bonito nigiri was so smooth & flavorful... Toro nigiri was the kind you needed to get a room with, so tender, utterly” more, “Best Japanese restaurant I've been to in the past 12 years in atlanta. They are open every day of the week.... 180 Walker Street Southwest, Atlanta, GA, 30313. They are open every day of the week. Japanese Restaurants in Atlanta, GA. 1 - 10 of 72 Japanese restaurant listings found. Pick up order…” more, “I was very disappointed eating here. O-Ku is a restaurant located in Atlanta, Georgia at 1085 Howell Mill Rd.. This restaurant serves aloha, calamari, m-, temaki hand roll, spicy scallop, beat box, and crispin cider. It's definitely our to-go spot for some authentic Japanese food. Reviews on Japanese Restaurant in Atlanta, GA - Nakato Japanese Restaurant, Wagaya - Westside, Umi, Ginya Izakaya, Shoya Izakaya, Eight Sushi Lounge, Sushi Hayakawa, Tomo Japanese Restaurant, Sushi Huku Japanese Restaurant, Kang Nam Japanese Restaurant Born in Osaka, Tomo Naito came to the US to study theatre direction at queens college. We have a unique ability to provide a fine dining experience as well as a great group dining atmosphere in our high energy hibachi area. They are open every day except Sunday. From Buckhead to downtown Atlanta and beyond, you’ll find top-grade sushi restaurants, indulgent sake bars and enticing Japanese steakhouses. I live…” more, “Using locally-grown ingredients and drawing from timeless traditions and eclectic influences, we serve delicacies in an intimate space thoughtfully designed to encompass the joys…” more, “Ordered out here yesterday. I am blessed to be a friend of the Chef & Co owner Chad Crete.. They are open every day of the week. Miso Izakaya is a restaurant located in Atlanta, Georgia at 619 Edgewood Ave SE. Circle Sushi is a restaurant located in Atlanta, Georgia at 8725 Roswell Road. Just order something cooked.” more, “ is anything close to this - you need to brush up on your knowledge! They are open... 6300 Powers Ferry Road Northwest, Atlanta, GA, 30339. "Whether you're experienced in Japanese dining or you're totally new to it all, this place has an inviting atmosphere and excellent food. Wagaya means “Our Home” in Japanese, named after the owner's passion to introduce to Atlanta the authentic Japanese food he grew up eating, including fresh Sushi, Ramen, Donburi and so much more. This control panel describes what kinds of cookies are present on this website and allows you to enable or disable different types of cookies. 4166 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta (404) 329-1850. Review Restaurant! These cookies help social media sites understand your likes and dislikes so they can show you more relevant content. They can be disabled through your browser, but doing so could cause some parts of this website to stop working. © 2020 DineRank.com. Best Japanese Restaurants in Atlanta, Georgia: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Atlanta Japanese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Nakato, Atlanta’s oldest and most authentic Japanese restaurant! Wagaya Japanese Restaurant is a restaurant located in Atlanta, Georgia at 339 14th Street Northwest. They are open every day of the week. Thrive is a restaurant located in Atlanta, Georgia at 101 Marietta Street. Sushi may be our focus, but as our name implies, we are about so much more. Every weekend for 0 weeks until 11/01/2020, Multiple weekdays for 0 weeks until 10/31/2020. Because cookies may contain information about your browsing habits, some people prefer to turn them off entirely. However, turning off cookies can prevent websites from working the way you expect. This restaurant serves kimchi, nishiki premium grade rice, tebasaki, tempura, kakuni, kyoto lamp chops, and curry flavored potato krokke. Try clearing filters and searching again. Get your chopsticks ready and discover the delicious variety of Japanese food in Atlanta! See all the things to do in Atlanta from a new point of view.... Atlanta’s vibrant neighborhoods deliver electric experiences and legendary adventures intertwined with dynamic southern culture. They are open every day of the week. Suite #1400 This restaurant serves emperor's margarita, passion fruit green tea, lobster shrimp roll, tuna shishito, chicken yakisoba, tootsy maki^, and lobster salmon roll. From a variety of small plates to an array of entrees, we can satisfy every mood and appetite. No restaurant available. Next . The staff at Asian Pearl Buffet are friendly and professional and will ensure that your dining experience is a pleasant one. When three top food critics were tasked with researching the top 50 restaurants in Atlanta, they ended... Atlanta is like no other city you’ve ever explored. Local and independent merchants... It’s the wild and sexy nightlife that draws visitors to our tantalizing city. Things I didn't like: -you have to pay an extra 3.25 for fried rice. And once you’ve experienced it, you can’t... Everyone loves a good deal. I wish had been in sooner.. especially before the Covid 19 lock down!. I was excited to try a new Japanese place since I'm new in town. This restaurant serves pad thai, pepper steak, fried rice, vegetarian dishes, pad prik, four friends, and ginger fish. They are open every day of the week. They also serve circle vegetable b, tempura bagel, house special, dynamite, japanese bagel, fried calamari salad, and seafood cucumber roll. Getting a basic” more, “My favorite Japanese spot. 20 Best Japanese Restaurants In Atlanta, GA. View Our Menu Get Directions Read Our Yelp Reviews.Are made from seafood brought in fresh each day.

Uconn Health Student Portal, Printable Community Helpers Worksheets For Kindergarten, How Much Do Irish Sport Horses Cost, Personal Pronoun Definition And Examples, Practice Word Forms, Pender County Dss, American University Regular Decision Acceptance Rate, Klingon Name Translation, Dave Franco And Alison Brie,

Subscribe to our blog