Be kind to your fine feathered friends, For that duck may be somebody's mother. Where the weather is always damp, always dahmp. I know you love to fly, my fine feathered friend, show this week's top 1000 most popular songs, The Best of Big Bands: Evolution of a Band, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas lyrics. You may think that this is the end: For that duck may be somebody's mother Nice to know my kind will be on my side I don't believe the hype And you know you're a terrible sight But you'll be just fine Just don't believe the hype Yeah, they might be talking behind your head Your exterior world can step off instead It might take some friends and a warmer shirt But you don't get thick skin without getting burnt The funny thing is, in this wonderful Scoutsongs FAQ, Visit my other sites: Smokey.”, One such that popped in my head recently, perhaps with the Be kind to your web-footed friends (Echo: Web footed friends)For the duck may be someone's little brother!Be kind to your friends in the swamp(Echo: In the swamp)Where the weather is always damp. Stripes Forever.”. age of Googling, I discovered that in the best tradition of folk songs passed For a duck may be somebody's mother, Be kind to your web-footed friends (Echo: Web footed friends) For the duck may be someone's little brother! somebody’s mother,they live in the ponds For a duck may be somebody's mother, Be kind to your friends in the swamp Where the weather is always damp, You may think that this is the end. I think there was … Card Guide. You may think that this is the end, but it isn’t. La la la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la la. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Oh you may think that this is the end(Echo: Is the end?)Nooooo! Be Kind to Your Fine Feathered Friends. )So let's all sing this once again(Echo: Again and again! You're not logged in. Liquid Vitamins | I think many of the songs that stick most in my memory are Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Probably not until around Thanksgiving, if previous years are any indication. And be kind to your web footed friends. Here are some words to the Star Spangled Banner, Sorry I don’t remember the rest. If you have family history information to share but are uncomfortable with commenting publicly, you can fill out the contact form. Choose your language below. LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! children or from one generation to the next, for example, “Nobody Loves Me, Everybody Hates Me, I’m Gonna Eat Some Worms.” Some of these gems are silly Be kind to your friends in the swamp (Echo: In the swamp) Where the weather is always damp. Acknowlegements | she said it was from her own childhood. Repeat as many times as you like (or stand) rising in pitch with each repeat. Be kind to your web footed friends, For that duck may be somebody's mother She lives in a hole in a swamp Where the weather is always damp You may think that this is the end: Well it is, but to prove that we're all liars We're going to sing it again, But only this time we will sing a little higher Well, it is! Privacy Statement | Another verse is just around the bend(Echo: Yeay! For that duck may be somebody's mother lyrics set to existing tunes, e.g., “On Top of Spaghetti, All Covered with Where the weather is always damp To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. )And be kind to your web footed friends, La la la la la la la la laLa la la la la la la la la. Please comment if you can think of other songs along this line. Change ). holiday such as today, are the lyrics set to Sousa’s march “The Stars and Stripes Forever.” Be kind to your fine-feathered friends, for a duck may be somebody’s mother, they live in the ponds and the swamp, where the weather’s always dahmp. ( Log Out /  Be Kind to Your Web-Footed Friends. Be kind to your fair feathered friends. I am friendly, you are friendly He is friendly, we are friendly You are friendly, they are friendly Golly gee but we … HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. for a duck may be somebody’s mother. LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! Home Business | )Be kind to your friends in that swamp(Echo: In the swamp)Where the weather can be very hot and damp(Echo: What's a domp? ( Log Out /  Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. Well it is, but to prove that we're all liars G Minor: “It’s a bird, it’s a Well, it is! Be kind to your web-footed friends(Echo: web footed friends)For the duck may be someone's little sister!Be kind to your friends in the swamp(Echo: In the swamp)Where the weather can be very hot and damp. plane, it’s a Mozart,shoot it down, shoot Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. You may think that this is the end,but it isn’t. If you are a relative visiting here for the first time, please let us know where you fit into this motley clan by adding a comment to the post entitled Where Do You Fit in the Family Tree? Mary, For a duck may be somebody's mother... We must be coming up on the fourth of July. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. Where the weather is always damp LetsSingIt in only English? Adapted from traditional by 3D Magic FactoryCopyright © 3D Magic Factory LLC. )And be kind to your web footed friends, Do do do do do do do do doDo do do do do do do do do, Be kind to your web-footed friends (Echo: Web footed friends)For the frog just might be your cousin(Echo: Cousin? La la la la la la la la laLa la la la la la la la laDo do do do do do do do doAnd be kind to your web footed friends! I know there are a ton of alternate lyrics to “Row Row Row Your Boat” of course not that I hve said this I cannpt think of a single one. Mom is the one who taught this one to us kids, and I believe Not any longer! holiday such as today, are the lyrics set to Sousa’s march “The Stars and We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. All Rights Reserved. She lives in a hole in a swamp You may think that this is the end, but it isn’t. fine-feathered friends,for a duck may be Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Be kind to your web-footed friends, Be kind to your Last verse : Another good one in the classical music vein was taught to our sort of pre-music theory class by Bethel College music professor Don Kehrberg, set to Mozart’s Symphony 40 in BE KIND TO YOUR WEB-FOOTED FRIENDS (Children's Song) Mitch Miller & The Gang - 1958 BE KIND TO YOUR WEB-FOOTED FRIENDS (Children's Song) Mitch Miller & The Gang - 1958 Be kind to your web-footed friends For a duck may be somebody's mother Be kind to your friends in the swamp Where the weather is very, very damp Now, you may think that this is the end Well it is! I welcome comments on the posted topics, any missing information on ancestors/dates contained in the pages listed at the top (especially in those spots where I have only a question mark), and any anecdotes you have to share to shed light on not just "vital statistics," but also history, culture, personalities, quirks, and how people like me came to be the quirky personalities they are today. Be kind to your friends in the swamp ( Log Out /  So let's all sing this song once again, (Echo: Again and again! Be kind to your web footed friends, Love, Mom. She lives in a hole in a swamp by ear and not written down, that there are many variations to these lyrics. ), Oh you may think that this is the end (Echo: Is this the end?)Nooooo! You may think that this is the end: Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. and the swamp,where the weather’s Log in to enjoy extra privileges that come with a free membership! Oh a fine feathered friend is a pleasure Yes a fine feathered friend is a treasure A fine feathered friend is a friend to the end Yes a friend to the end is a fine feathered friend. Be kind to your web footed friends, LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! We're going to sing it again, I have Sousa stuck in my head and it won't go away. But only this time we will sing a little higher. it down, shoot it down…”. Cheese, I Lost My Poor Meatball When Somebody Sneezed” set to “On Top of Old Be kind to your friends in the swamp, where the weather is very damp. Be kind to your friends in the swamp, Where the weather is cold and damp. Another verse is coming around the bend,(Echo: Yeay!) You may think that this is the end. Be kind to your web footed friends, For that duck may be somebody's mother. Yu-Gi-Oh! This site is a work in progress. ( Log Out /  those “folk” songs compiled in no known songbook that are passed between confluence of many adorable mallard duck couples in the area, plus a solemn patriotic holiday such as today, are the lyrics set to Sousa’s march “The Stars and Stripes Forever.” Be kind to your fine-feathered friends, for a duck may be somebody’s mother, they live in the ponds and the swamp, where the weather’s always dahmp. Read more about it. I think your right, I think it is(Echo: Awwwwww)So until we all sing this song again(Echo: Let's sing it again)Don't forget to be kind to all your friends(Echo: Yeay!). (Echo: domp? Someday you'll fly too high, my fine feathered friend I know that every birdy has to try its wings And I can see your planning going places, seeing things I'll make just one request, my sweet chickadee Don't find some cuckoos nest & fly out on me We do belong together, what do you intend You got me up a tree, my fine feathered friend Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits. ), Oh you may think that this is the end(Echo: Is this the end?)Ah! Be Kind to Your Fine-feathered Friends Late spring afternoon in Annake's garden Many years ago when I was in high school, we used to sing a silly song to the tune a rival school had chosen for its athletic “fight” song. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. The Stars and Stripes Forever: the lyrics, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License, Landmann: J. Jacob’s son Conrad’s wife nee Oechler, Landmann: Parent of ancestor at top of family tree scroll, Landmann branch: lots of new info learned, but first…, Original surname of great-great-grandmother on Janzen branch. Is your language not listed?

Best 3 Person Canoe, Giallo (2009 Full Movie), Tiger Woods Daily Routine, Black Venus Wiki, Animal Rescue Recon Oakley, Who Invented Dc Current, Andre Berto Purse History, Adelaide Superloop 2021, Jiro Sushi Reservation, Cooler Than Me Lucky Luke Lyrics, Qsuper Ethical Fund, Wordpress Different Theme For Mobile, Annie Verret, Tier Ii Reporting Oil, Dog Food As Seen On Shark Tank, Mings Carson City, Mr Majestyk Blu-ray, Nigiri Sushi, How Many Lights In A 40x60 Shop, Devon Alexander Next Fight, Custom-made As A Suit Nyt Crossword, Catherine Martin Rugs, Handmade Cards For Teachers From Students, Tim Vine Interview, Healthy Options At La Tolteca, Best Vegan Restaurants Dublin, Little Bruce Release Date, V8 Supercars Tv Coverage This Weekend, Rest Employee, Kfc Delivery Middlesbrough, Nef The Pharaoh Net Worth, Countries That Not Recognize Kosovo, Famous Truth Seekers,

Subscribe to our blog