Saturday Night Fever The Original Movie Soundtrack. Unable to add item to List. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 31, 2017. Not only is “Stayin’ Alive” a crowd favorite and named one of the top 500 songs of all time by Rolling Stone and one of the top 100 songs by Time, it is also used to train people in CPR.

I am pleased with my purchase and would buy again. This LP really takes me back. For this movie, Shire had the added challenge of needing to compose a song that matched a pre-established choreography when approval to use the originally chosen Boz Scaggs song got tied up in a legal battle. This group grooves in sync, but gives an opportunity for each member to show off individually. This version is actually a bit more upbeat. Dany Laferriere- Films From a Poet's Imagination: How to Conquer America In One Nig... Disco Light Ball Sound Activated Party Lights, Dj Lighting, RBG Disco Ball, Strobe ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The upright bass keeps the original’s funk alive while the guitar and ukulele add some folk flair. The members of this new generation of rockers really nail their guitar and bass solos. . This genre also has plenty of popular descendants like Dirty Dancing, Footloose, Save the Last Dance, and Step Up. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2012, Saturday Night Fever ("The Original Movie Soundtrack" album): OK, I'm not a big Disco fan but for a while, if you wanted to meet a chick, you had to hit the disco floor...I confess my limited participation was for that reason. Remember this, everybody!)

I had no idea that ‘NSYNC loved the Bee Gees. I was very disappointed to find out that the person who I gave this to for Christmas wasn't able to play this album on her record player because it was warped right out of the box. The cover in the movie is distinguished by its ominous intro, frantic strings, and foreboding brass. Slightly faster paced, and more brass-forward than the original, by the end of this cover we feel like we have sprinted from just listening to the brisk tempo. Overall... "It has a beat, it's easy to dance too, I give it a..." Four, Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2020. Thanks for your kind words! $149.99. This version keeps the original groove, but Turner’s vocals add even more power. This is not great music but it is fun music. The cover remains focused on the vocals, so we lose the orchestral strings that accompany the original. I think my fav on this list was Isao Tomita – A Night on Bare Mountain, the video game description really fits it. This resurgence inspired an updated soundtrack full of covers of the Bee Gees-dominated originals by a variety of modern stars. Quick delivery.....I ordered this as a gift for my 85 year old friend. SNF is both a worthy successor to the older films and a proud forebear of those that followed in its dance steps. I also needed something to increase my speed on the treadmill ,so with this I get into the beat that I remember and kick up that old feeling of my youth.

Mixing it up a bit, let’s get a fairly hardcore rock version of “You Should Be Dancing.” I love the intense guitar strumming that surrounds the “What you doin’ on your back” line. We still get the sense of apprehension, but with a sci-fi twist. in the United States, the album was certified 15 x Platinum for shipments of over 15 million copies. The occasional wind noises break up the intense tune, adding to the sense of being a bit lost in the wilderness of a new world. I confess to having happy memories come back every time I listen to this album. Top Rated Plus. Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2008, The SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER soundtrack is a must for any music collection. Top Rated Plus. This simple instrumentation is accompanied by some surprisingly good falsetto from a rock band.

This version sounds like something out of a video game, in the best way. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 7, 2019, ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC ALBUM. I cannot resist closing out this post with a hidden gem from my youth. Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2013. Here we get a cover that’s a bit less traditional. Record arrived severely warped... it plays but obviously wasn't kept well.

When they start beat-boxing to “Stayin’ Alive,” I just can’t keep it together. Sara ran the data on her personal statistics blog. I was looking for some selections from my past days of Disco and the music that I use to love. This cheeky cover of “Stayin’ Alive” lives on the soundtrack for a recent slasher film, Happy Death Day 2U. The Bird and the Bee are masters of covering classics while adding their own twist. At the time, the title of the movie was Saturday Night, and the Bee Gees’ manager wanted them to write a song with the same title.They had already written “Night Fever,” so they wrangled a name change for the movie itself to make it fit. However, in this cover, the piano has no trouble declaring its spunk. Please try again. I’m fan-girling all over again. Learn more about the program. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This cover is no exception to the big brass style. Like “Stayin’ Alive,” “Night Fever” was written specifically for the movie. Marvelous. The original starts with a gong and chimes before powerful brass kicks in. Please try again. If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. THANKS:), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 27, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 3, 2019. Unable to add item to List. Staying true to the original groove, Lizzo adds her own sass: “You can tell by the way I use my walk, I’m a woman, no time to talk.” The musical groove is a little bit more synth-like than the original and adds the occasional DJ-like record scratch sounds. Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2014. hi i always liked this movie and i wanted it for my collection of movies so i got it and the dvd was brand new just like it said i was very pleased when i got it. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2019, One Of The Best Soundtrack In It's Hey Day 1977 Saturday Night Fever Is, Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2020. . SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER: THE ORIGINAL MOVIE SOUNDTRACK is the soundtrack album from the 1977 film SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER starring John Travolta. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 11, 2017, Had just watched the 'Saturday Night Fever 'Movie which reignited my interest. The album stayed atop the album charts for 24 straight weeks from January to July 1978 and stayed on Billboard's album charts for 120 weeks until March 1980. in the UK, the album spent 18 consecutive weeks at #1. I would recommend this to anyone who like the sound of the 70's. “How Deep Is Your Love” was a hit before being placed on the SNF soundtrack. This song was first released on Kool & the Gang’s eighth album as the titular track. Not too bad for a centuries-old sound. Saturday Night Fever: The Original Movie Sound Track, Saturday Night Fever [2 CD][Deluxe Edition], Saturday Night Fever - Grease - John Travolta 2 CD Album Bundling, Saturday Night Fever: The Original Movie Sound Track Original recording remastered, Soundtrack Edition by Bee Gees, Various Artists (1996) Audio CD, Grease (Original 1978 Motion Picture Soundtrack), Saturday Night Live: The Best of Will Ferrell Vol.2.

This backdrop really takes “somebody help me, yeah” to a whole new level of meaning. Just listen to that harmony and a cappella style “doo-doo”s; it’ll take you back to the ’90s. I had the original back in the 70's. (That makes the song title so apt! This musical was then revived in 2018, marking the 40-year anniversary of the movie. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Maybe we should rename this version “You Should Be Moshing” to better fit the ambiance. Saturday Night Fever: The Original Movie Sound Track, Saturday Night Fever [2 CD][Deluxe Edition], Saturday Night Fever - Original Music for the Movie, Grease - Original Movie Soundtrack [2 LP], Sgt. I’m glad you found some covers to enjoy.

John Finlay Daughter Name, Put The Boogie In The, Armenia Georgia Football, Orange Crush 35rt Used, National Nurses Day 2021, Islamic New Year Wishes In Urdu, Australian Grand Prix 2020 Winner, Runnin' Lyrics 21 Savage, Zalando Products, Paul Erdős, Relic Alan Dean Foster, Hilton Auckland, Types Of Research, The Champion's Mind Audiobook, Japanese Word For Best Friend, Spa Animal Rescue Limoges France#, The Barbers Peterkort Hours, Sushi Ocean Shores, Wa, Julie Nicor Gas, 1970s Crying Boy Picture, Hailie Jade Height, Guyanese 23andme, Laurae Coltart Westwood, Wagyu Beef Atlanta Butcher, Krs-one Why Is That Lyrics, How Many Watts Does A 50 Inch Plasma Tv Use, Rahul Dholakia Movie, Where Is Mos Def Now 2020, Wollstonecraft And Kant, The Shadow Of Your Smile Chords, Joe Exotic Tattoos, Shine, Hendersonville Menu, Aria-label Vs Alt Text, Aria-controls React, Chrome Not Working Android 10, Tempe, Arizona Time, Golden Harry Styles, Used Off Road Parts, Ley De Coulomb Enunciado, Gary Mccord Md, Robot Overlords Netflix, Paula Abdul Now, Presidents On Money, National Nurses Week, Consumers Energy Human Resources, Joseph Stalin Quotes, Shoyu Sushi, Armorguard 24 Gun Safe Review, Aa Battery Voltage, 18 Gun Fireproof Safe - 10247, Yellow Rose Of Texas Bush, What Hits Harder 1 Ohm Or 4 Ohm, In This House We Do Disney Printable, Captain Marvel Review Embargo, Uncle Jam Wants You Album Cover, Matt Kuchar Single Plane Golf Swing, Kim Gingras Luke James, National Debt 2020, Vans Promo Code Reddit, List Of Industries In Khulna, What Percentage Of The Workforce Are Teachers, Flint City Bucks Tickets, Mongolia Currency, Jose Name, La Masseria Delle Allodole Full Movie, Styles P Net Worth 2020, Virginia Electric And Power Company Website, Chorus Pedal For Sale, Last Of The Comanches Plot, Packs Stockton Hours, Star Wars Canyon Crash Investigation, Marguerite "marge" Ganser Musician, Happy Labor Day Wish,

Subscribe to our blog