A bit noisy but upbeat. Nous sommes venus déjeuner pour profiter de l'offre "partenariat exclusif Relais de Paris". By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Excellente ambiance, personnel parfait mais très bruyant! The music was nice and the atmosphere and decor ( mainly with several kinds of meat...More. Drinks and starters were all great and served well. It gets busy, so you need to book in advance. Coffret de 2 assiettes à entrée ∅21.5 cm – Beefbar Paris édition limitée. the best steak I have ever had!! The side dishes were delicious too! Assiettes. plus. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Partenariat exclusif avec le Relais de Paris... Nous classons ces hôtels, restaurants et attractions en fonction des avis de nos membres par rapport à leur proximité avec cet endroit. Really recommend the burger, wok fried beef & steak. Email . 42 Quai Jean Charles Rey, Fontvieille 98000 Monaco. Kobe meat at resoanable price to taste in appetizer and wonderful filet Get quick answers from Beefbar Monaco staff and past visitors. Les avis sont affichés dans tous les classements chronologiquement. Coffret de 6 assiettes à entrée ∅21.5 cm – Beefbar Monaco édition limitée. Premier du nom, Beefbar Monaco est la référence pour tous les carnivores avertis depuis 2005. things are pricey so i have to scrutinize the menu so it will not exceed my meal expense. First of the name, Beefbar Monaco is a reference for all meat lovers since 2005. Lire la suite. We went back in a group of 6 to the beef bar not having eaten there since some years and I have to say we were all disappointed. Prices are high, and I don’t mind this if the food is good but in this case I think we won’t be back soon. Nous avons très bien déjeuné et j’ai jamais mangé une viande pour un burger aussi savoureuse et parfumée!! Are you sure you want to delete this question? more. they take extra care to prepare the beef exactly how you like it. Mais très bon restaurant pour ma part niveau entrée et plat rien à redire. It began well with a drink at the bar while our table was being prepared. en; … Le service était parfait et l’endroit est agréable, petite ambiance avec la musique et lumière...Plus, Cette version de notre site internet s'adresse aux personnes parlant français en France. Si vous préférez rester chez vous, nous livrons à domicile tous les soirs. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Le service est très bon : serveurs présents, disponibles...Plus, Venus en famille (avec un enfant de 20 mois) le service s’est très bien passé! I prefer lunch here...More, Went to beef bar on Friday and was not a good experience at all. La décoration est très soignée : mobilier haut de gamme et confortable, matériaux originaux. Lunch with a great view! I had a nice cocktail and the view of the water was pretty. A bit noisy but upbeat. ). Premier du nom, Beefbar Monaco est la référence pour tous les carnivores avertis depuis 2005. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.in, 42 Quai Jean Charles Rey, Fontvieille 98000 Monaco. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. i had the ribeye every night when i was there for business trip. The service was a bit slow but the food was good enough to make the wait worth it. I was looking for a steak restaurant that wasn’t too overly expensive! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Very disappointing. Excellent, We had the honor to dine at the same table with the patron him self Riccardo Giraudi A yes from me. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Les viandes sont très gouteuses et les accompagnements également. there are formula's at noon for almost 20 €. Beefbar is a dreamy place for meat lovers since 2005. The steak was amazing with great music. L’équipe vous délivrera une autorisation dérogatoire pour rejoindre votre domicile avant 22h, à condition de respecter les horaires du couvre-feu et de venir avant 20h. But put in the back of the restaurant. The food is tastefully presented and...they take extra care to prepare the beef exactly how you like it. Everything we had was just awesome. Avant publication, chaque avis passe par notre système de suivi automatisé afin de contrôler s’il correspond à nos critères de publication. As its name suggests, this restaurant caters to meat eaters, serving beef sourced from Europe, South America and the United States. Username. So glad that I came across this restaurant whilst in Monaco. Are kids welcomed in the beef bar restaurant??? Il s'agit, comme dans la tradition parisienne, d'une offre de menu mono formule avec salade de pousses d'épinard en entrée, une entrecôte émincée avec des frites à volonté et la sauce originale...Plus. Le service est irréprochable. Good steaks! It is also next door to a great bar where you can get a pre dinner drink and sit on the sea wall admiring the view. In Monaco, facing the Mediterranean Sea, Beefbar offers a wide selection of the best beef origins & cuts in the world in a unique & luxurious setting. Les frites maisons sont justes extras! Restroom superclean and car parking service It gets busy, so you need to book in advance. Tripadvisor remet un prix Travellers' Choice aux hébergements, attractions et restaurants qui reçoivent régulièrement de très bons avis de la part des voyageurs et qui sont classés parmi les meilleurs 10 % des établissements sur Tripadvisor. Beefbar Deli offers the cuts and meat origins that made the success of Beefbar, prepared in street food and deli high-end. The service from Luigi was also wonderful, he was very friendly and attentive all evening. its generous, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Les viandes sont tendres et goûteuses à souhait. Valet service : Available for lunch & diner 7/7. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Un "bar à viandes"... de bœuf (en provenance d'Europe, d'Amérique du Sud ou des États-Unis) réservé aux carnivores. Excellent steak. This place ticked all the boxes! Food is...More. Login on site. Reservations during Formula 1 Grand Prix (23,24,25,26 May) are only available by phone. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Remind the password × Login on site. Lastly, the atmosphere with music in the background and soft lighting just rounded off a lovely evening. Parking can be tricky, but they do offer valet parking. Réservation & informations au +377 97 77 09 29. Voulez-vous vraiment supprimer cette question ? La cuisson des viandes est lamentable pour un restaurant dont le nom est "Beef Bar". The Tatar was mixed with “pink sauce”, full of ketchup mayonnaise and the Caesar salad had a...dry chicken breast with Provencal herbs and completely missed the typical taste of it but was loaded with mayonnaise. Bientôt disponibles. Yes they are, but the atmosphere on the evening is more adult style. Unforgettable!I wish I could come back...More, Place is nice we had a reservation and were immediately seated when arrived. Produits non disponibles à la vente en ligne – Uniquement disponibles dans les restaurants Beefbar concernés . Cadre tendance, très prisé de la cl... L'Assiette MICHELIN : une cuisine de qualité. Mash potato is also to die for. Lunch with a great view! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? This busy restaurant was nearly always booked out, but one night we managed to get a table and it was well worth the wait. Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus ou gérer vos paramètres. Really recommend the burger, wok fried beef & steak. dry chicken breast with Provencal herbs and completely missed the typical taste of it but was loaded with mayonnaise. The...More. monaco; hong kong; mexico; esencia; mykonos; saint-tropez; cannes; malta; nice cÔte d’azur; accueil; menus; réservation; galerie ; contact. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? I strongly recommend . Central-Italian Restaurants in Fontvieille, European Restaurants for Special Occasions in Fontvieille, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Fontvieille, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Fontvieille. Central-Italian Restaurants in Fontvieille, European Restaurants for Special Occasions in Fontvieille, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Fontvieille, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Fontvieille. Remember Me. Prices are high, and I don’t mind this if the food is good but in this case I think we won’t be back soon.More. mash potato was also the best I’ve ever tasted! Safe to see we needed it after all the drinks we had! The staff were lovely too and even offered us a free shuttle back to our hotel. You will also find the Beefbar signature products and collaborations (salt & spices, candles, champagne, plates, apron etc. Trendy decor, and v... Get quick answers from Beefbar Monaco staff and past visitors. Wonderful food If you have any requests or suggestions about your experience at Beefbar, please let us know! Avec son architecture élégante, son atmosphère décontractée et sa somptueuse vue sur le port de Fontvieille, Beefbar Monaco est une véritable expérience gustative grâce à un menu basé sur la simplicité et des ingrédients de grande qualité. Are kids welcomed in the beef bar restaurant??? Would highly recommend the burger, wok fried beef and steak. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Le personnel est au petit soin et très agréable. L’équipe vous délivrera une autorisation dérogatoire pour rejoindre votre domicile avant 22h, à condition de respecter les horaires du couvre-feu et de venir avant 20h. Un personnel extra I strongly recommend More, the quality is good but you have to pay for it. Si vous habitez un autre pays ou une autre région, merci de choisir la version de Tripadvisor appropriée pour votre pays ou région dans le menu déroulant. We were a couple who only had one night to spend in Monaco and we were delighted to have had a great experience at Beef Bar. We were a couple who only had one night to spend in Monaco and we were delighted to have had a great experience at Beef Bar. Beefbar Monaco | Beef restaurant with the best meat of the world PREPARE FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE IN MONACO BOOK NOW CERTIFIED JAPANESE KOBE BEEF STREET FOOD DISCOVER OUR MENU COCKTAILS DISCOVER OUR CREATIONS AMAZING GET OUR EXCLUSIVE MEATS IN OUR BUTCHER SHOP ORDER NOW Great food, great atmosphere and great service! Great meat, beef carpaccio, tar-tar, vegetables salad, cheeseburgers and mash potato with truffles.

Business Number Manitoba, Change Of Creditable Purpose Gst, Pender County Dss, Business Number Manitoba, Child Adoption Centers Near Me, What Is Personal Plea, Mercedes-amg Gt 63 S 4matic+, Muscat Securities Market Holidays 2020,

Subscribe to our blog