My only feedback, is that I'd love the connectors to be different colors to make it easier to communicate with folks (Mike, your laptop has HDMI, use the orange connector). It also comes with an audio cable, letting you enjoy sound with your VGA device. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2019. It also requires power that is supplied via a separate USB-A plug which will need to connect to a spare USB port on your TV, Monitor, Projector or a separate USB power supply as none is provided. It's all fun and games until it stops working. There was a problem completing your request. 5,000 with, 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. Its plug-and-play design works universally with Mac and Windows laptops and other USB-C devices. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. The long cable also helps by reaching to any seat in the room. Recent transitions to giant TVs have alleviated some of the projector specific quirks (and the need to stand on tables to turn them off/on), but the advent of DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, etc... has muddled the waters a bit. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2019. It does have a USB cable with the HDMI port so if you have a monitor that has a USB port this will work for it. I'm very disappointed that I have received this faulty adaptor as I specifically paid a premium price and purchased through Belkin as I thought I could rely on the brand as the reviews on other products from different companies had all negatively based reviews. But I chose belkin coz it was little cheaper and are also giving 2 years warranty. The cable material is nice and strong so you do not have to worry about it being damaged overtime. Anyway, this cable is amazing. I was confused between cadyce and belkin. It is powered by an attached USB-A cable which connects conveniently to your HDMI projector/monitor or a nearby power source for a seamless experience. The Belkin Multiport to HDMI digital AV Adapter makes it easy to connect a laptop or other device to your HDMI projector or monitor. Unable to add item to Wish List. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. I usually like to have this for my computer repair. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Unlike other adapters that only support a 30Hz refresh rate, this 60Hz adapter offers a smooth-moving, seamless image that is free of motion blur. The USB-C to HDMI + Charge Adapter connects to your laptop or tablet via USB-C port, giving you both an HDMI port for video display and a USB-C port for power. It emits true 4K @ 60 Hz output even your laptop nativity doesn’t support 4K @ 60Hz. The other end of the adapter features an HDMI connector to input content to your projector or display. Connect your laptop to an HDMI projector or display in an instant. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Good quality product and Im using it with my MacBook Pro 2017. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2019. Did not work with VGA or HDMI tried on multiple monitors. It gives all the plugs and all the benefits into one monitor. Whether that be VGA, mini display, usb-c or hdmi, I pretty much have it all. This is great. RuPay Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Not working with My Mac Pro to connect Extra Screen with HDMI cable. Feed mobile 4K content to a large display with this Belkin USB-C to HDMI adapter. I have every single cable I need for plugging in. The adapter does support audio for three of the ports but it does not for VGA from what I can tell. Magnetized cable heads minimize set up time and ensure AV installations stay organized and functional. 5,000 with, For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with, Bonus Offer on Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card: Additional Flat cashback of Rs.750 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 March 2019. good colour output true to life better than cheaper examples however its quite expensive. ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Sold by Appario Retail Private Ltd and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Although I think it would have been nice to have a display port and DVI port. The all-digital cable features a low profile and delivers vivid color, rapid refresh rates, and high resolution to any DisplayPort-enabled computing device. U don’t learn perfection (vision or audio) that who I am. Belkin USB-C to HDMI + Charge Adapter The USB-C to HDMI + Charge Adapter connects to your laptop or tablet via USB-C port, giving you both an HDMI port for video display and a USB-C port for power. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 750 on minimum order of Rs. This cable supports resolutions up to 4K x 2K (3840x2160) at 60Hz for ultra-high-definition sharing in any environment. It was working fine for the first two weeks and I have had no issues. It offers portable flexibility that's great for classrooms, conferences, and trade shows. Three connector types offer compatibility with the most commonly used laptop ports: Mini DisplayPort, USB-C and HDMI. LG 27 inch 4K-UHD (3840 x 2160) HDR 10 Monitor (Gaming & Design) with IPS Panel, HDMI x 2, Display…, Belkin intrenational, Belkin international,Playa Vista, California, United States, MacBook Pro, IPad Pro, Surface Pro, Mac and Windows laptops, Any USB-C devices, Belkin international,Playa Vista, California, United States. What's in … Overall I think this product is great to have for meeting rooms or laptop/desktop repairs. Plug-and-play USB-C to HDMI adapter that allows for charging Charge while your device is in use with pass-through power up to 60W. Please try again. It's a single cable that has several connectors, including VGA. The Belkin Multiport to HDMI digital AV Adapter makes it easy to connect a laptop or other device to your HDMI projector or monitor. Belkin Multiport Adapter, HDMI Digital AV Adapter – Mini DisplayPort, USB-C, HDMI, ... Belkin 4-Port USB to USB 2.0 Ultra-Mini Hub Adapter for MacBook,Laptop and Desktop. This cable is so useful! This is the first Belkin product I have owned in years but I am very happy with the construction quality. You can keep your device charged while using your video display. So I decide to go for this adapter. Please try again. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. For Pay-on-Delivery orders, we recommend paying using Credit card/Debit card/Netbanking via the pay-link sent via SMS at the time of delivery. Check out Belkin USB-C to HDMI Adapter + Charge (Supports 4K UHD Video, Pass-Through Power up to 60W for Connected Devices) MacBook Pro HDMI Adapter, Black reviews, ratings, features, … Unlike other VGA adapters, this Belkin adapter works with both HDMI-Male and HDMI-Female connectors, making it universally compatible with Chromecast, Apple TV, and other HDMI-capable devices. Also, has an additional charging point. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. One end of the adapter features four popular output connectors – mini DisplayPort, USB-C, HDMI and VGA for broad compatibility across many devices. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Powered by an attached USB-A cable which connects conveniently to your HDMI projector/monitor or a nearby power source, Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I fell into this rabbit hole when I wanted to get my MacBook hooked up to a 4k monitor. One end of the adapter features four popular output connectors – mini DisplayPort, USB-C, HDMI and VGA for broad compatibility across many devices. This means faster setup in the room and allows any meeting attendee to use the adapter without prior preparation. HyperDrive GEN2 6-in-1 USB-C Hub/Type C Adapter for MacBook, Windows USB C laptops,... Belkin USB-IF Certified USB Type-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (Black). This adapter is supplied in a brown box but with no proper instructions, just some diagrams on the packaging. No customer signatures are required at the time of delivery. ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 March 2019.

Katt Williams Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Childcare Sper, Gogo Sushi And Ramen Menu, Amp Pages, What Is Adp And How Is It Generated?, Ski Mask Way Biggie, All Chests In Bonfire Spire,

Subscribe to our blog