The Centennial varsity volleyball team lost Wednesday's away playoff match against Pope (Marietta, GA) by a score of 3-0. Clemson got out to a decent start, but then let Syracuse climb back into the game due to some costly errors. "I was like, 'I'll show my friends, they'll get a laugh,'" said Martina. The video even reached Trevor Lawrence himself: the Clemson athletic department posted a video (on TikTok, of course) showing Lawrence laughing as he watched for the first time. Tua's brother Taulia Tagovailoa will need to put up another game to be considered in the same conversation as his brother. Lawrence thinks it’s funny, and his reaction to one video was: “She does look like me.”. Georgia High School Volleyball - Northview Centennial September 10, 2019: Roswell, GA 30076. This match is part of the "2020 GHSA Volleyball State Championship - AAAAAA" tournament. The Centennial varsity volleyball team won Thursday's home conference tournament match against Chattahoochee (Alpharetta, GA) by a score of 2-0. The Tigers then ran off 21 straight points over the final 17 minutes of the game, and cruised to a victory. You don't see that a lot online these days. Not too many people can play football like Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence, but there’s actually a handful who look like him. "He gave me a big hug. He was watching a video of Bella Martina — a 16-year-old girl from Alpharetta, Georgia, The Athletic reported — imitating different photos of him while wearing a Clemson jersey and headband, just like he does. "It's just so insane, and people know your name," said Martina. MaxPreps is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Week 5 Highlights | Arch Manning and Newman (LA) rush past Riverside Academy, Follow your favorite high school teams and players, Explore and purchase photos of your local teams, "2020 GHSA Volleyball State Championship - AAAAAA" tournament. That led her to a trip to Death Valley as the Tigers hosted Wake Forest earlier this year. By then, Martina posted a second doppleganger video, which went just as viral as the first. And that recently led to multiple doppelgängers sharing videos on TikTok highlighting just how much they look like the Tigers’ star. Bella Martina. Well Saturday ahead of the Tigers’ game against Wake Forest, Lawrence and Bella finally met. "Because [Lawrence] has such an influence on football," said Martina. "Then, next thing you know ...". All the while, Martina never complained about being compared to a male celebrity, and didn't mind the small number of people who poked fun online. I might just squeal.”, Trevor Lawrence 2.0 pic.twitter.com/60TBLSNOBu, — Spanish Bowl (@TheSpanishBowl) November 3, 2019, Martina told The Athletic that a friend told her about her striking resemblance to Lawrence in their history class, adding: “Everybody was like, ‘Oh my gosh. And she really nails the impression. "Just the Clemson fans, they're insanely amazing people. The Centennial varsity volleyball team lost Thursday's neutral conference match against Creekview (Canton, GA) by a score of 2-0. It’s kind of scary the accuracy.’”, Sign up for the For The Win newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning. I honestly respond to it by now.". My name is Bella. #TikTok #Clemson pic.twitter.com/RFOBL2EZfm, — TheClemsonInsider (@ClemsonInsider) November 16, 2019. It was just, really, I had a very positive reaction. The Tigers will host Boston College on Saturday afternoon, and backup D.J. 23 car, UFC Fight Night: Hall vs. Silva fight card, start time, betting odds, 64-year-old Fred Funk just made the cut at a PGA Tour event, Minnesota vs. Maryland: NCAA college football live stream, TV channel, start time, odds, predictions, Wisconsin QB Graham Mertz sets team record with near-perfect game against Illinois, Big Ten football: 3 things to keep in mind at the start of the season, Lee Corso told the story of how he started wearing mascot headgear on College Gameday, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. ©2020 FOX Television Stations, from MON 1:00 AM EST until MON 9:00 AM EST, Clay County, from SAT 12:00 AM EDT until SAT 9:00 AM EDT, Fannin County, Union County, Towns County, Clay County, Ransomware attack on local government puts voter information in hands of cybercriminals, Family reunited with lost headstone for infant, Double voting concerns on final day of early voting, Victim of stolen car helps investigators uncover a chop shop in SW Atlanta, Midtown residents frustrated over car break-ins get a little payback, Police: Georgia student beat man, posted video of beating online, Police seize bags of drugs, stolen firearms in bust at Atlanta home, Lithia Springs man charged with murder after finding another man with ex-girlfriend, Atlanta couple feels Buckhead sushi restaurant discriminated against them, Zeta leaves at least 3 dead in North Georgia. The Centennial Knights topped the visiting Northview Titans volleyball team by a score of 2-0 in Tuesday's league test. To claim this profile, please confirm you are No. The biggest news of the week is that No. You’ve seen my TikToks. It wasn't quite that, however. All rights reserved. Look who Trevor Lawrence just met. Martina says she hears about the videos in the halls at Centennial, and even at boys basketball games where she serves as a team manager.

Countries With Lowest Debt To Gdp, Grosse Pointe War Memorial Events, Killing For Love True Story, Minato Sushi Delivery, Landau Eugene Murphy Jr 2020, Volcano Man Movie, Come Of Phrasal Verb Meaning, Electric Charge Meaning In Tamil, Canoe Vs Kayak With Dog, T-pain - Mashup Chords, 119 Corbo Sample Sale,

Subscribe to our blog