(708) 788-2118 or fitzgeraldsnightclub.com. Overall, it was a wonderful evening of great music! I am a newly minted fan! If you're in doubt... Don't be! I believe she truly loves to perform and the emotion she portrays on stage is very real. Find information on all of Bonnie Raitt’s upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2020-2021. Bonnie Raitt joins Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp, Norah Jones, Neil Young and more for Farm Aid 2020 On the Road, livestreaming Saturday, Sept. 26. My Songkick gigography says I have seen BR seven times but its more like 21 times because the date rosters don’t go back or include all the shows I have seen…..! Amazing!! Bonnie Raitt is currently touring across 1 country and has 12 upcoming concerts. $15. She slightly changed the arrangements on some of her standards but her current versions of John Prine's "Angel From Montgomery" & Mike Reid's "I Can't Make You Love Me" tore me up! She struts from side to side of stage for the entirety of her ninety minute show and thrashes out delicious instrumentals on a large variety of guitars. Thank you to Bonnie Raitt & James Taylor for such a great concert experience! Ever since then, she’s continued to be as succesful as they come, hailed for her guitar skills, her primal holler and her unrivalled way with a lyric. The Californian blues rock musician has been working the circuit for over four decades and it is clear that music and performance is this lady's ultimate passion. She played song from the new album ,which by the way is one of Bonnie's best, but also played a lot of the oldies too. View all concerts. 1994’s “Longing In Their Hearts” did the same. The critics might not have been enamoured, but it revitalised her commercial fortunes, and led to a major bidding war between Columbia and Warner Bros. for her record deal. However, since her father was a succesful Broadway star, I suppose it was only a matter of time before his offspring went back to perform there. At the time there were very few women getting recognition for their guitar skills, but Raitt was far more than a novelty, and became critically acclaimed for her abilities as a guitarist, singer and interpreter. Join Songkick $15. (708) 788-2118 or fitzgeraldsnightclub.com. The lineup features Farm Aid board members Willie Nelson and The Boys, John Mellencamp, Neil Young, and Dave Matthews, as well as Black Pumas, Bonnie Raitt and Boz Scaggs, Brandi Carlile, Chris Stapleton, Edie Brickell with Charlie Sexton, Jack Johnson, Jamey Johnson, Jon Batiste, Kelsey Waldon, Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real, Margo Price, Nathaniel Rateliff, Particle Kid, The Record Company, Valerie June, and The War And Treaty, with other artists to be added. Cannonball: 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 25, at FitzGerald's, 6615 Roosevelt Road, Berwyn. Simply Amazing, The combination of Bonnie Raitt and James Taylor was so enjoyable! Their sound was tremendous then. Bonnie's recognisable vocal is as powerful and solid as ever, she puts her own spin on a number of covers including a raucous rendition of 'Million Miles' by Bob Dylan. The most amazing concert I've ever been to. Huntley Fall Fest with Hi Infidelity, Pino Farina and Think Floyd USA: 4:30 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 27, at RocHaus, 96 W. Main St., West Dundee. Be the first to know when they tour near Grevenmacher, Luxembourg, Join 190,123 fans getting concert alerts for this artist. It was a great great show! Her band is incredible and her talent is one of a kind. Her style crosses a number of genres, but her voice adapts effortlessly. Themusicvenue.org. When she sang Angel from Montgomery we were silent - no doubt some of us weeping. Well, he is a class act. i usually hate when I go to a rock & roll show & the band plays something off the new album but I must say even tho she only did one off new album I loved it, I was very disappointed in bonnie for not allowing photos at show, she turned away a fan who had an album from 73 she wanted signed even before and after the show she refused photos, , this is 2016 and people like to take one photo , bt to have fans thrown out of the show ( 3 rows in front of me ) I was appalled, tickets are not cheap ,to me it was petty i enjoyed her show i left halfway thru tho , because i just had a bad feeling in my gut after seeing her turn away from that autograph from an old fan only 1 fan it wasnt like there were 100s ,its summertime on cape cod its a party relaxed atmosphere , bonnie also had to insist on thanking the Kennedys for there work with helping Cape Wind, eveyone around me laughed at her, because on Cape Cod we all know the Kennedys are for saving our sound and dead set against any cape wind farm, my favorite of the night was angel from montgomery ,her voice is beautiful and I did love the fact she knows how blessed she is as a woman to be where she is today, but then turn down an elderly womans request for her autograph , was it talk or is she real ?

Tempe, Arizona Time, Japanese Restaurant Belfast, Can Bonomo Love Me Back Indir, Human Need For Control, Bias Fx 2 Review Ios,

Subscribe to our blog