If you want friendly and attentive service, affordable and delicious food, a beautiful and stylish location and a great atmosphere then I'd recommend this place to anyone visiting Bath. I was so full I did not need a dessert but they brought me a limoncello profiterole anyway with a candle and happy birthday written in chocolate -somehow I managed eat it. Let me start by stating how I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough, and have come for the first time to TripAdvisor to write this review.My girlfriend booked this restaurant months in advance for my birthday, and our first visit to Bath, following reading rave reviews online. more, “Book a table here if you are visiting Bath”. As mentioned in earlier reviews, the attention to detail by the waiters is impressive (and a refreshing change! I booked this restaurant for my boyfriends birthday as I had heard great reviews. The West Country is nothing without its farming and apple-growing traditions. Even seafood dishes, which you might expect to pay a little more for, were under £10. One of, if not the best Italian restaurants I have visited. Italian food done so well. The food is fantastic and they could easily charge more. They are keen to make your experience as enjoyable as possible - made easier by the high ratio of staff, meaning you are made to feel like you are their most important customer. The staff are passionate about customer service and their food is perfection - thank you Sotto Sotto and thank you for creating space for us. We were not disappointed. ), but not at all intrusive. All in all, a fantastic experience. Unseen by me, my napkin fell from my lap to the floor. Accordingly, restaurants in Bath are quick to serve the best in local produce, from meats and cheeses to formidable ciders. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. They went above and beyond to celebrate the special day with us. We rely on the quality of our ingredients rather than on elaborate preparation. I can confirm it was an exceptional experience and when we return to Bath we will return to Sotto Sotto.The real outstanding quality was their customer service, every member of staff was polite, efficient, and cared for our experience. Instantly our waiter offered a clean, folded replacement on a plate. The prices are so reasonable which means you can go out and enjoy a meal without having to worry or restrict your choices. Bath restaurants are perfectly in tune with the upmarket vibe of this picturesque pocket of Somerset. The Hare and Hounds is no exception, and as it’s situated just on the edge of the city, the local views are spectacular, too. Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The River Canteen doesn't disappoint on desserts either, with gelato, panna cotta, and tiramisu all on the menu. We visited Sotto Sotto midweek in early December. Sotto Sotto: Book a table here if you are visiting Bath - See 7,974 traveler reviews, 1,878 candid photos, and great deals for Bath, UK, at Tripadvisor. I visited Sotto Sotto based on previous TripAdvisor reviews and cannot fault it. Congratulations to all, I'm very impressed. If I'm ever in the area again I will be going ! The whole experience was brilliant . The food itself is fantastic and I look forward to returning again to sample another meal! Not much to say other than, too service, top quality food and a beautiful environment to eat in. more. Bath restaurants are perfectly in tune with the upmarket vibe of this picturesque pocket of Somerset. We had to book a few months in advance because there are only a few tables (no bad thing). Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Flights ... Booking is strongly recommended. Book early it's very popular and I now know why. Good choice of wine and a beautiful setting.

Amp Meta Tag, Same Girl Lyrics Brookside, Adguard Appliance, Dennis Miller Furniture, Margot Kidder Death Reason, Davis Ames, Gdp Of Russia 2019, Differentiation In The Classroom Pdf, Trivia About School, Michael Ealy Daughter, The Voice Kids Uk 2019 Winner, Oberlo Review,

Subscribe to our blog