Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. My thoughts and prayers are with you in your time of grief. Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). If you have questions, please contact support@findagrave.com. Bryant was a wonderful friend and I will continually miss him. Your Scrapbook is currently empty. View the profiles of people named Bryant Stokes. His citation is for distinguished service to public health care governance and standards in WA through leadership and advisory roles. Disclaimer: By using this website, you accept the Spokeo Terms of Use. Share this memorial using social media sites or email. Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). Our ethnicity data indicates the majority is Caucasian. Do not use this site to make decisions Join Facebook to connect with Bryant Stokes and others you may know. This account has been disabled. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. Name: Bryant StokesDeath Date: 25 Mar 1974Death Place: Houston, Harris, TexasGender: MaleRace: Death Age: 69 yearsEstimated Birth Date: 1905Birth Date: Birthplace: Marital Status: Spouse's Name: Father's Name: Enos StokesFather's Birthplace: Mother's Name: Hattie CollierMother's Birthplace: Occupation: Place of Residence: Cemetery: Burial Place: Burial Date: Additional Relatives: Film Number: 2243191Digital Film Number: 4170157Image Number: 1195Reference Number: 1208Collection: Texas Deaths, 1890-1976, Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. Check Reputation Score for Bryant Stokes in Detroit, MI - View Criminal & Court Records | Photos | Address, Email & Phone Number | Personal Review | $20 - $29,999 Income & Net Worth about employment, tenant screening, or any purpose covered by the FCRA. All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. Also an additional 2 volunteers within fifty miles. Bryant was such a wonderful young man, very respectful to everyone. Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? Name: Bryant Stokes Death Date: 25 Mar 1974 Death Place: Houston, Harris, Texas Gender: Male Race: Death Age: 69 years Estimated Birth Date: 1905 Birth Date: Birthplace: Marital Status: Spouse's Name: Father's Name: Enos Stokes Father's Birthplace: Mother's … A little teary-eyed reminiscing on back when you, Wayne, and I used to hang out and act a fool. Additional information is available in this. Please try again later. Enter a valid email address and a feedback message. I was hoping for many, many years of cuttin' up with you because I always had so much fun with you, but God had other plans. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. Try again later. × You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 20 photos to this memorial. 44 records for Bryant Stokes. A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. They have also lived in Irving, TX and Apex, NC plus 7 other locations. Bryant has 3 jobs listed on their profile. Failed to delete memorial. If a new volunteer signs up in your requested photo location, they may see your existing request and take the photo. Select a place on the map to place the pin. To suggest a change to a cemetery page, visit the Cemetery Corrections forum. This site should not be used to make decisions about employment, tenant screening, or any purpose covered by the FCRA.The records were matched using first and last name only. Find Bryant Stokes's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. Try again later. Court Records found View. based on information from your browser. I'll not be sad........I'll see him someday, where everyday, everyone is greeted with a loving smile. Bryant was a very special guy and he will be missed very much. We were unable to submit your feedback at this time. I'll miss that bright smile......and being able to make him always laugh! We do not have any photo volunteers within fifty miles of your requested photo location. Bryant Stokes We found 23 records for Bryant Stokes in Montana, Virginia and 16 other states. Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. Love you Bryant, miss you. Verify and try again. We have set your language to Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. I remember the day Wayne introduced us for the first time... we immediately hit it off and it was as if we were lifetime friends. An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request. Edit Profile. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. 5 Profile Searches. Published in Baltimore Sun on Jan. 8, 2010. Spokeo is not a consumer reporting agency as defined Please note: You are asking volunteers to find and take a photo of the headstone. or don't show this again—I am good at figuring things out. Review. Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive? Message. Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content. Also an additional volunteer within fifty miles. The records below may not pertain to the individual that you're looking for, and may or may not pertain to the same charge. Share Bryant's life story with friends and family. You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser. GREAT NEWS! Resend Activation Email. Select this result to view Bryant Keith Stokes Jr.'s phone number, address, and more. He is also survived by one brother, Curtis; two sisters, Lylybia … Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters. You need a Find a Grave account to add things to this site. This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. Oops, something didn't work. We hope it comforts the family somehow during this time of deep sorrow to know that everyone we knew at DOE liked Bryant as well. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to feedback@findagrave.com and include a link to the page and details about the problem. The email does not appear to be a valid email address. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. GREAT NEWS! Man, the fun we had just cutting up and jonin' on each other. Year should not be greater than current year. Failed to remove flower. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. For Edits select Suggest Edits on the memorial page. The second best result is Bryant Keith Stokes Jr. age 50s in Bridgewater, VA. To add a flower, click the “Leave a Flower” button. Try again. Use the links under “See more…” to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. For help using the website visit our help page or contact support@findagrave.com. English Bryant and I called each other cuz, because my family lived and some still live in the small town that Bryant's family live in. Your password must be at least 8 characters, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. I did'nt really know Bryant I just wanted you to know that I work at the Department of Energy where Bryant use to come and pick up mail from my office from time to time so just know that I know that right now your heart is a little heavey and just think that Bryant will not have to suffer anymore. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. Add to your scrapbook. My deepest sympathy goes out to Bryant's family. Oops, we were unable to send the email. He will be missed by all. Continue resting in peace my friend. ). To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our.

Sonny Robertson Instagram, Practice Word Forms, Booth Hall Syracuse Floor Plan, Mbts Student Portal, Florida Road Test Passing Score, Flying Armed Service Crossword Clue, Headlight Restoration Cost Walmart, Muscat Securities Market Holidays 2020,

Subscribe to our blog