My baby is 18... and she loves their mashed potatoes. This is a top notch restaurant. No there is not. Get quick answers from The Capital Grille staff and past visitors. (They did have televisions with sports on throughout the restaurant giving it a sports bar atmosphere. A plain T-shirt would be okay, but I'd avoid anything with rude, stupid, or vulgar words/designs. I don't believe there is a formal one. The Capital Grille really is an adult place; it's not Olive Garden. as for childrens menu not sure, however it is a la carte, and you could order just a side for a chil if they like a ac n cheese for example. It could be business casual but to be safe I’d advise going in smart casual. I don't recall a kids menu, per se, but they definitely offer an excellent burger & fries. more. Their sides are HUGE. I use to valet at a capital grill and I'll never forget this. I did not notice a children's menu, but some of the appetizers would be good for little ones. Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Washington DC, Hotels with Military Discounts in Washington DC. That can mean a lot of things, but generally speaking means pants/skirt and a "polo" shirt/blouse or regular shirt with collar. I would wear business casual as do most of the guests. At lunch there are even people in casual clothes, including jeans. I suggest you go with your family and dress comfortable. It is Fort Worth so it is relaxed, but it is a nice restaurant, so go with a collared shirt and at least dress jeans. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Enjoy. Our hours vary by location. They have always made me feel welcomed no matter what. Enjoy. Sorry, I do not remember if there is a specific children's' menu ( as we had no children with us), but I'm sure portions can be adjusted if not. Generally speaking, dinner is served every evening beginning at 5pm, and lunch is served Monday through Friday until 4pm. Nice dress jeans, dress or even suits. We went after a day of touring we were not dressed up and there was no problem. You wouldn't really need to change between church and lunch here. Tip- skip the sodas they come in (adorably) small coca cola glass bottles and are pricey... get tap water instead. Since DC is such a tourist attraction I can't imagine any restaurant not catering to families with children. WHAT ARE THE CAPITAL GRILLE’S HOURS OF OPERATION? you might feel out of place in overly casual clothing like shorts and flip-flops. Denim jeans may be too casual for the event. I agree to the Forbes Travel Guide Privacy Policy and Terms. Officially, the dress code at Capitol Grille, The Hermitage Hotel‘s signature restaurant, is business casual, but even the savviest diners can have trouble cracking that code.. Is there a dress code and does the Capital Grille have a children's menu? Definitely casual- we were dressed up for a special occasion but were surrounded by people in shorts and tank tops- during dinner! The Capital Grille, Fort Worth: "Is there a dress code?" Despite the $50+ steaks, attire is casual. I'd give it a try if I were you. When I have been there, people are neatly dressed but in many several attires, from suits to jeans. Zoom in to see updated info. It's upscale... not a place for young kids. Women were in nice slacks or dresses. Map updates are paused. Business casual is the order of the day for Capital Grill. There are a few that "slum" it, but they stick out like sore thumbs. If portion size is the issue, they will be happy to split portions from what I've seen. See full description, what to wear suggestions, photos, reader comments and more. I would go properly dressed. Why not call the restaurant and ask. One time we went we didn't order a full meal just apps and a couple of sides. Since Nashville is a rather casual city — jeans and cowboy boots are standard — the attire for a meal at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star restaurant follows suit. I'm sorry I don't know about te childrens menu I would call the directly about that or look online for a menu. | Check out 6 answers, plus 698 unbiased reviews and candid photos: See 698 unbiased reviews of The Capital Grille, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 1,851 restaurants in Fort Worth. I wouldn't wear hats or ball caps etc. I think they were around $10 each. Cheeseburgers, chicken tenders, mac & cheese, spaghetti. More importantly, children ought to be supervised so they are quiet and well behaved. Please click below to find The Capital Grille you plan to visit. No specific children's menu, so we ordered an appetizer. There is kids menu, and it's not a place that it appropriate for children. Map updates are paused. There were lots of kids there, didn't find it to be "adult" at all. I went to the one in D.C. If your children are young enough to need a children's menu, you should not be going to this restaurant. I find it frustrating that there are no prices on the menus. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Let us inspire you with weekly special offers and stories about what's new and exciting in luxury travel. There is no kids menu, but non-fussy, basic burgers and fries can be had. more. However, since Washington is both a tourist town and a power broker town, I have seen everything from T-shirts and jeans to three-piece suits. This is quite a sophisticated place.

Beau James Wrestler, Oyako Donburi, John Lithgow Brother, Gladys Knight Partner, Amp Abbreviation Electrical, Usher 2020 Age, Dragon Age: Last Flight Pdf, Inflation Calculator Uk,

Subscribe to our blog