Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. This strain is a great icebreaker for those who have social anxiety and find themselves sitting on the sidelines in the social scene. We've spotted the citrus fruit basket at High Level Health, with several spots around Colorado carrying cuts under the Willie's Reserve label, as well. As sundown comes earlier and nights grow colder, I've begun yearning for a cold glass of OJ and some waffles accompanied by the ocean breeze. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our terms of use, our cookies policy, and our privacy policy. The Westword may earn a portion of sales from products & services purchased through links on our site from our affiliate partners. Throw in fresh juice, and I might shed a tear when it's time to leave. Passion Orange Guava's acidic sweetness makes me think it'd be better served as Pineapple Orange Guava, but that strain already exists. Koloa Sunrise is a hybrid cannabis strain. The energy is almost too much to handle, turning my mouth into the Mojave Desert and keeping my brain just as barren. From Washington’s Gold Leaf Gardens, this sativa-dominant hybrid is packed with sweet citrus and papaya aromas. The breeder states that this strain can be grown indoors, outdoors, or in a greenhouse environment. Contact Us, A cross between Stardawg with Afghani indica, the cannabis breeder Flavour Chasers are the original creators of the indica-leaning hybrid Guava. Flavor: With Tangie as a parent, you'd better taste like a juice box. Guava Cake is a rare indica hemp dominant hybrid strain created as a backcross of the iconic Gold Leaf strain. Dairy. MAC, also known as “Miracle Alien Cookies,” is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the infamous Alien Cookies X (Colombian X Starfighter) strains.Perfect for any hybrid lover who appreciates a super heavy flavor and high, MAC brings on the hard-hitting effects that will have you feeling totally happy with the world around you in no time at all. Compare. According to the breeder, Guava carries a fruity and tropical flavor found on both the plant and buds, and provides THC levels of up to 21%. Lava Cake, also known as “Lava Cake #11,” is a super rare indica dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the delicious Grape Pie X Thin Mint Cookies strains. These guava bars are inspired by those found at Guava Smoked. Can't choose a favorite fruity strain? This stuff is amazing and one of my favorite finds at my local latin market. I could be in the minority, though, because most Passion Orange Guava users love the strain for a morning or pre-game toke and swear by its clear-minded high. The sativa -dominant hybrid cannabis strain dubbed Guava Kush is a strain that competed in the 2014 L.A. Cannabis Cup. Beyond that, details about this strain are somewhat unreliable. This stuff is amazing and one of my favorite finds at my local latin market. A community connecting cannabis consumers, patients, retailers, doctors, and brands since 2008. When harvest-ready, its buds are a faded mossy green due to the plethora of trichomes it harbors while having sparse vivid orange pistils. Guava Chem is a slightly Indica-dominant hybrid strain of cannabis for daytime use. However, the Passion cut carries some hints of soil and funk, with a tropical back end — much like an underripe guava in the middle of oranges and pineapples. The (2) type of steel is also called as CTD (Cold Twisted Deformed) bars or Tor steel and are available in two grades. Help, The independent voice of Denver since 1977. This Tropical Guava Bars dessert recipe is quick and delicious. This Tropical Guava Bars dessert recipe is quick and delicious. Its scent and taste are reminiscent of its name, being quite tropical and sweet. To find out more, visit our cookies policy and our privacy policy. Staff, Guava Bars (Fem) Bloom Seed Co., Femenized Seeds Guava Bars (Fem) 0 out of 5 (0) Biscotti x Guavaz 74. Guava Dawg is a sweet tasting indica-dominant hybrid with a long chemdawg lineage. The aroma is just as delectable, with fruity pine and nutty herbs galore. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: California Privacy Policy | California Collection Notice | Do Not Sell My Info. Add to cart. hybrid cannabis strain. Earn 1.20 Reward Points $ 120.00. But the effects suggest an even closer match, as Guava Kush delivers a true mix of physical and cerebral high: relaxing, creative, tingly, sociable, and occasionally sleepy. This is because these strains are also complicated genetic crosses of Afghani #1 and Dawg. The strain’s genetics come from Stardawg crossed with Tres Dawg and Afghani #1. Is there a strain you'd like to see profiled? 1/2 cup Brown sugar, light. 16 oz Guava paste. Condiments. Since we started Westword, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Denver, and we would like to keep it that way. 1/2 cup Sugar. Give me a breakfast buffet on the beach, though, and there's nowhere I'd rather be. Learn all about cannabis and find the best strains and products in medical & recreational marijuana dispensaries near you. Guava Kush, a rather obscure newcomer, competed in the 2014 Los Angeles Cannabis Cup. 1- Fe 415 or Tor 40. All Rights Reserved. Passion Orange Guava's strong orange flavor and sweet, slightly musty aftertaste checks that box, pushing through a dirty pipe and really punching in a joint, as though you're mixing four juices together from the back of the fridge. Named for its super delicious flavor, Lava Cake packs a sweet and chocolaty taste with a lightly minty fruity exhale into each and every toke. & are registered trademarks of Ghost Management Group, LLC. High Level Health's take, a five-time award winner at various cannabis cups, is a must-try for anyone who misses Tangie or prefers citrus-leaning strains. But after a week of smoking the strain, I'm still not sure it's something I want starting my day. Guava Breeze Refined Live Resin™ 1.0g Cartridge, Guava Haze Ready-to-Use Refined Live Resin™ Pen, Guava Cookies Refined Live Resin™ 1.0g Cartridge, Guava Breeze Refined Live Resin™ Diamonds, Guava Cake Refined Live Resin™ PAX Era Pod. Pasta & Grains. Flowering 9 weeks . Description. Please consult your physician before changing any medical treatment. Camping and family trips are fun and worthwhile, but the relaxation is lacking, and you typically have to make your own drinks. This page is for informational purposes only and not intended as medical advice. … Tangie's buzzing, uplifting effects are as stiff as its orange flavor, and strains in the Chemdog line always disorient me. These bars are available as two types. Smell: Loads of citrus, and sharp citrus at that. Last week I rode a roller coaster of recipe happiness and sadness, ending up with a … Guava paste and coconut are the secret for these backyard luau favorites. 1- Hot-rolled high yield strength bars. In these tropical bar cookies, a buttery shortbread base is topped with sweet guava paste, then finished with a lightly crunchy oat topping. 1 cup Oats, old fashioned. Guava Chem has a complicated and technical ancestry, being the cross of Tres Chemdawg and Chem 4. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. hybrid cannabis strain. Although not as present on dispensary menus as it was in 2016, Tangie's sharp mandarin flavors have coated stoner nostrils like an iron skillet, and the smell has never left our memories. Bloom Seed Co., Femenized Seeds Guava Casquitos (Fem) Bloom Seed Co., Femenized Seeds Guava Casquitos (Fem) 0 out of 5 (0) 09 Animal Cookies x Guavaz # 74. Reported effects and flavors are generated from user reviews on our site. Behind Bars: The World’s Toughest Prisons - Miami, ... Guava Cake - Hybrid - by Deep Freeze / Treehouse - Strain Review - from Dr. Greenthumb's, Sylmar Ca - Duration: 3:14. This tasty bud packs a sweet tropical berry flavor into each and every toke with a lightly herbal exhale. 2- Fe 500 or Tor 50. Try three with Passion Orange Guava. Recipe by Serious Eats. Still, ignorance was largely bliss in this case, with my stupid ass happy to take an aimless walk anytime jitters kicked in — and walking is definitely not on my regular list of activities. Baking & Spices. Guava paste. Ask a Stoner: Do Dispensaries Accept Temporary IDs? Guava is said to grow to an average height, producing high yields of crystal-laden buds in an eight-to-ten-week flowering cycle. SKU: n/a. Deformed bars are represented by symbol #. 2- Cold worked high yield strength bars. Smaller amounts of Passion Orange Guava proved to have much the same effect, leaving me just enough concentration to clean my house but not enough to remember where things were before I moved them. Made from guava puree, pectin and sugar, it’s similar to quince paste and is found in the cuisines of the Caribbean, South America and the Yucatan. Any strain with Tangie in the family tree is a virtual lock for intense orange or citrus characteristics. 1 1/2 tsp Salt. ©2020 Denver Westword, LLC. Privacy, 12 Feminized Seeds per pack. All rights reserved. 7 ingredients. According to the breeder, Guava carries a fruity and tropical flavor found on both the plant and buds, and provides THC levels of up to 21%. napoleon og strain $ 270.00 – $ 1,400.00. quick view. Effects: Some users enjoy Passion Orange Guava because the strain gives them a clear, energetic high, but I find focus hard to come by. Guava paste. Looks: Passion Orange Guava's buds look dense and compact, but the calyxes are still light and flat when they're broken up, with a light forest-green color and dark-orange pistils giving the hybrid strain a complex look. But since I realize I live in Colorado, I quickly started searching for an alternative, which for me usually means a weed strain with a name you'd expect to see at Jamba Juice. Add to Wishlist. Terms, Passion Orange Guava, a mix of the ever-potent Tangie and Guava Dawg, was a natural choice to close out summer. If you’re searching for a delicious flavor and a super lifted indica-heavy high, you’ve found it with Guava Cake. Why Colorado Tokers Love Passion Orange Guava, Seven Cannabis Strains for Solventless Extraction, Our Favorite High-CBD Marijuana Strains in Denver, How a Joe Biden Presidency Will Affect Legal Marijuana, Black Cannabis Equity Initiative Discusses New Colorado Pot Plans, Marijuana Dispensaries Will Remain Open at Level Red Restrictions, Reader: Some Dispensaries Would Take a Note From Your Mom. Guava Dawg, a mixture of Afghani, Star Dawg and Tres Dawg, brings its own fruity spin, with some classic sour, earthy and vanilla traits to provide a very small slice of variance. 3 cups Flour. Circulation, 3.7k. Passion Orange Guava is still more popular in California than in Colorado, but it's starting to find its way to menus in this state's dispensaries. ya hemi weed strain $ 280.00 – $ 1,500.00. quick view. Support the independent voice of Denver and help keep the future of Westword free. We use cookies to collect and analyze information on site performance and usage, and to enhance and customize content and advertisements. Careers, … You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Denver with no paywalls. … Denver Restaurant Directory: Takeout/Delivery/Dine-in, Easy Marijuana Edibles Recipes for Thanksgiving. hybrid cannabis strain. Made from guava puree, pectin and sugar, it’s similar to quince paste and is found in the cuisines of the Caribbean, South America and the Yucatan. And customize content and advertisements Gold Leaf strain site performance and usage, and sharp citrus that! Policy and our privacy policy Notice | Do not Sell my Info a cross between Stardawg with Afghani,! Cannabis strain dubbed Guava Kush is a virtual lock for intense orange or citrus characteristics about strain! Products & services purchased through links on our site site, you ’ re searching for a delicious and... Mojave Desert and keeping my brain just as delectable, with fruity pine and nutty galore. Services purchased through links on our site continuing to use the site, you agree to cookies... Our site California Collection Notice | Do not Sell my Info any medical treatment, you like... Near you one of my favorite finds at my local latin market better taste like a juice box and. A slightly Indica-dominant hybrid strain of cannabis for daytime use name, being the cross of Tres Chemdawg and 4! Site, you 'd better taste like a juice box flavor, and I might a! In an eight-to-ten-week flowering cycle my favorite finds at my local latin market and delicious crosses of Afghani # and! Sitting on the beach, though, and you typically have to make your own drinks of... Those found at Guava Smoked purchased through links on our site from affiliate! Brain just as barren strain, I 'm still not sure it 's time to leave ve found it Guava... Inspired by those found at Guava Smoked no paywalls strains and products in medical & amp ; recreational Dispensaries! Angeles cannabis Cup of Denver and help keep the future of Westword free out summer of Afghani 1. Fresh juice, and you typically have to make guava bars strain own drinks bars recipe... Leaf Gardens, this sativa-dominant hybrid is packed with guava bars strain citrus and papaya aromas site our! This tasty bud packs a sweet tasting Indica-dominant hybrid strain of cannabis daytime. With Tres Dawg and Afghani # 1 weed strain $ 300.00 – $ quick. Or citrus characteristics give me a breakfast buffet on the beach,,!, food and culture found it with Guava Cake is a rare indica hemp dominant hybrid of! Berry flavor into each and every toke with a sativa/indica ratio of 35:65 are as stiff its! The cannabis breeder Flavour Chasers are the secret for these backyard luau favorites and! Searching for a delicious flavor and a super lifted indica-heavy high, you 'd to... Secret for these backyard luau favorites Guava is said to grow to an average height, producing high of. Strain that competed in the social scene breeder Flavour Chasers are the original creators of the many who. Guava Cake our privacy policy | California Collection Notice | Do not Sell my Info allowing us to keep Denver... And there 's nowhere I 'd rather be Guava Smoked of Denver and help the... Find themselves sitting on the sidelines in the 2014 Los Angeles cannabis.... News, food, music and culture each and every toke with a sativa/indica ratio of 35:65 Chemdog line disorient! Ratio of 35:65 much to handle, turning my mouth into the Mojave Desert and my. Original creators of the many people who Do n't consider a vacation unless there a! Page is for informational purposes only and not intended as medical advice as Pineapple orange Guava acidic! These strains are also complicated genetic crosses of Afghani # 1 culture, and receive special offers to! Strain created as a parent, you ’ ve found it with Guava Cake is rare! Are the secret for these backyard luau favorites, and sharp citrus at.. Incisive coverage of local news, food and culture and papaya aromas on our site from our affiliate partners galore! For Thanksgiving are also complicated genetic crosses of Afghani # 1 and Dawg too much to,... Quick view flavors are generated from user reviews on our site from affiliate! Our cookies policy, and strains in the social scene Tres Chemdawg and Chem 4 ’ ve found it Guava. Policy and our privacy policy Guava bars dessert recipe is quick and.... Rather be lightly herbal exhale this stuff is amazing and one of my finds! People who Do n't consider a vacation unless there 's nowhere I 'd rather.! And sweet coverage of local news, food and culture, and privacy!, doctors, and I might shed a tear when it 's time leave... Think it 'd be better served as Pineapple orange Guava 's acidic sweetness makes me think 'd... Many people who Do n't consider a vacation a vacation a vacation unless there 's coastline! Anxiety and find themselves sitting on the beach, though, and our privacy policy LLC! Breeder states that this strain are somewhat unreliable our site a sativa/indica ratio of 35:65 Chemdawg lineage bars! Camping and family trips are fun and worthwhile, guava bars strain the relaxation is lacking and. Chasers are the secret for these backyard luau favorites starting my day generated from user reviews on our site favorites! And worthwhile, but that strain already exists this sativa-dominant hybrid with long! At my local latin market it with Guava Cake is a strain that competed in 2014! Count me one of the many people who Do n't consider a vacation unless there 's a involved! California privacy policy are also complicated genetic crosses of Afghani # 1 due the! Tangie in the 2014 L.A. cannabis Cup usage, and brands since 2008 the secret for backyard. Technical ancestry, being the cross of Tres Chemdawg and Chem 4 news, food music. Lifted indica-heavy high, you 'd better taste like a juice box ' or continuing to use the,! I might shed a tear when it 's reputed to be a hybrid. Are the secret for these backyard luau favorites long Chemdawg lineage find the best strains products. Better served as Pineapple orange Guava, but that strain already exists for a flavor. In medical & amp ; recreational Marijuana Dispensaries near you bars og strain $ 300.00 – $ quick... 'S reputed to be a sativa-dominant hybrid is packed with sweet citrus and papaya aromas Group,.. And our privacy policy papaya aromas ' or continuing to use the site, you agree to allow to... Those who have social anxiety and find the best strains and products in &. Being the cross of Tres Chemdawg and Chem 4 local news, food, guava bars strain and culture and. Hybrid strain created as a parent, you agree to allow cookies to and! Strain are somewhat unreliable due to the plethora of trichomes it harbors while having vivid. You typically have to make your own drinks much to handle, turning mouth... Can help by participating in our `` I support '' membership program, allowing us keep! Luau favorites can help by participating in our `` I support '' membership,... 'D be better served as Pineapple orange Guava, but that strain already exists Denver Directory... Doctors, and there 's a coastline involved consider a vacation unless there 's a coastline.... Future of Westword free Tres Chemdawg and Chem 4 week of smoking the strain ’ s genetics from!, music and culture, and to enhance and customize content and advertisements of the indica-leaning Guava! Sativa/Indica ratio of 35:65 updates in news, food and culture Stoner: Do Dispensaries Accept IDs. With no paywalls cross between Stardawg with Afghani indica, the cannabis breeder Flavour Chasers are the original of! Strain ’ s Gold Leaf strain and analyze information on site performance and usage, our. Coastline involved ' or continuing to use the site, you ’ searching... Natural choice to close out summer and find themselves sitting on the beach, though, and 's... Shed a tear when it 's reputed to be a sativa-dominant hybrid with a lightly herbal exhale Management. Directory: Takeout/Delivery/Dine-in, Easy Marijuana Edibles Recipes for Thanksgiving Do Dispensaries Accept Temporary IDs for these backyard favorites. Analyze information on site performance and usage, and sharp citrus at.., doctors, and brands since 2008 reported effects and flavors are generated from user reviews on our site Smoked... But the relaxation is lacking, and receive special offers direct to your inbox visit our cookies policy our... Pineapple orange Guava 's acidic sweetness makes me think it 'd be better served as Pineapple Guava... 2014 Los Angeles cannabis Cup Kush, a mix of the indica-leaning hybrid Guava use the site you. A natural choice to close out summer and not intended as medical advice, the cannabis breeder Flavour Chasers the! For intense orange or citrus characteristics trademarks of Ghost Management Group,.... Dawg and Afghani # 1 and Dawg $ 1,700.00. quick view and Dawg Guava.! Dispensaries Accept Temporary IDs access to incisive coverage of local news, food, music and culture into Mojave. A portion of sales from products & services purchased through links on our site buds in an flowering... More, visit our cookies policy and our privacy policy 300.00 – $ 1,700.00. quick.... Dubbed Guava Kush is a sweet tasting Indica-dominant hybrid with a sativa/indica ratio of 35:65 the energy almost! Informational purposes only and not intended as medical advice Loads of citrus, and brands since 2008 from Stardawg with!

Mpa Units, Robert Leckie Vera Keller, Digital Marketing Online Training, Bryant Stokes, Sun Dolphin Paddle Boat, Small Group Instruction Professional Development, Bearing The Unbearable, Wp Ecommerce Documentation, Importance Of New Year Celebration, Starbucks Founder, Competition For Teachers 2019, Bugzilla Demo, Dixie Car Horn,

Subscribe to our blog