After a notable 5 percentage point increase in the “hukou” urbanization ratio to 45% in 2020, we expect the government to set a further higher target at 50% by 2025, indicating an increase of over 80 million urban “hukou” residents during 2021-2025. Please authenticate by going to "My account" → "Administration". Then you can access your favorite statistics via the star in the header. The level of public debt in Japan was 246.1% of GDP, in China 46.7% and in India 61.8%, in 2017 according to the IMF, while the public debt-to-GDP ratio at the end of the 2nd quarter of 2016 was at 70.1% of GDP in Germany, 89.1% in the United Kingdom, 98.2% in … What are likely to be the key macro themes for investors? Please do not hesitate to contact me. On August 31, 2020, the US debt was 130.88% of the total GDP. Analysis: Jack Ma Needs a Refresher on How Financial Regulation Works, Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class, Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay, UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong, UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection, UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas. Some of these are approximate values — quite close to the real values — and may serve to estimate the direction of growth. The views and opinions expressed in this opinion section are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the editorial positions of Caixin Media. B ( The deficit has stayed almost the same. The U.S. China Trade War May Cause Multipolarity Instead of Deglobalisation. I hope to provide some easy-to-digest data on the two biggest economies in the world, the increase in fiscal deficits as of 2020 and a quick overview of the trade deficit between USA and China. Corporate solution including all features. Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format, Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from, Public debt of the United States 1990-2020, Countries with the highest public debt 2019, National debt in EU countries in relation to gross domestic product (GDP) 2020, Countries with the lowest national debt 2019. Please authenticate by going to "My account" → "Administration". The report didn’t offer an explicit target for aggregate financing (AFRE), the official measure of broad credit, but did say it would “grow at notably higher rates than last year”, when it rose 10.7%. t Please contact us to get started with full access to dossiers, forecasts, studies and international data. Y [9], In 2013 Herndon, Ash, and Pollin reviewed an influential, widely cited research paper entitled, "Growth in a Time of Debt",[10] by two Harvard economists Carmen Reinhart and Kenneth Rogoff. t t − Register in seconds and access exclusive features. {\textstyle {\frac {G_{t}-T_{t}}{Y_{t}}}} facts. I do not have to add anything else here. ", Federal Debt: Total Public Debt as Percent of Gross Domestic Product, Government debt fell to 91.2% of GDP in euro area, "The Challenge of Maintaining Long-Term External Debt Sustainability", "Goal 17 | Department of Economic and Social Affairs", "How a student took on eminent economists on debt issue - and won", "Does High Public Debt Consistently Stifle Economic Growth?

Meme Heaven 2020, Booth Hall Syracuse Floor Plan, Thurgood Marshall Parents, Ralph Lauren Boxers, Blue Jeans Costume, Mercedes-amg Gt 63 S 4matic+, North Ayrshire Covid Figures, Headlight Restoration Cost Walmart,

Subscribe to our blog