They deserve a higher rating than people seem to be giving. Best Wok is a restaurant located in Cairo, New York. They act like machines and do not care one bit about the customers. Im not from this area so i compare other chinese restaurants to the one i frequent at home. Receive stories that matter right to your inbox in a daily digest. Map updates are paused.

Chinese Restaurants in Cairo. Images may not represent the actual restaurant and/or food available at the selected restaurant. I was pretty surprised to find some good Chinese food. Food Sing. I think this is your typical chinese restaurant.

172 reviews Closed Now. Best Dining in Cairo, Catskill Region: See 140 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 14 Cairo restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. All Rights Reserved. Nearby Restaurants. Yes as one reviewer says " small town Chinese food". Feng Cha refused to be interviewed for this review due to their soft opening status. Neither my husband nor I could finish our meals. This is the worst Chinese food I have ever had and we are from Kansas. Prominent Egyptian Women's Activist Farkhonda Hassan Dies at 90 | Egypt Last Minute says: 4 Ways to Celebrate International Day of the Girl in Egypt, Boycotting French Brands in Egypt is Stupid, Water Sports in Egypt’s Ras Muhammad Reserve Suspended After Shark Attack, Photos from Downtown Cairo’s Charming New Exhibitions, Courtesy of Art D’Egypte, Elderly Woman ‘Virtually Beheaded’ as Three Killed in Suspected Terror Attack in France’s Nice, Prominent Egyptian Women’s Activist Farkhonda Hassan Dies at 90, Egypt’s Al-Azhar Condemns Terror Attack in Nice Church, Review of ‘John’: A Powerful Play that Shines Light on the Complexities of Suicide. And yes, their colorful Pac-Man dumplings have eyes. Horrible food. Best Chinese Restaurants in Cairo, Catskill Region: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Cairo Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. The most popular and traditional Taiwanese bubble tea uses milk tea as a base. The small store has seating fit for about 10 people, with a comfortable seating area, setting a cozy atmosphere. Restaurants in Cairo, New York, - Find and compare information, menus, ratings, and contact information of the best restaurants in Cairo, New York All deals are provided by a third party service. Click here to learn more or control your settings. wish it was better , but is ok.....read a review somewhere else about the best crab rangoon anywhere, but i found it underwhelming. Pretty high on my lifelong take out list. I'm used to the city where there's 20 different Chinese places, but there are none other too close to where I'm staying. Try being nice to your customers. You can find online coupons, daily specials and customer reviews on our website. Pre-pandemic, can be spotted getting work done from a Cairo coffee shop, train in Delhi or a New York subway. It's small town Chinese food, what do you want? 14 $$ Moderate Chinese. in Food Delivery Services, Fast Food, Sandwiches. They deserve a higher rating than people seem to be giving.

Just turned around. And DON'T eat there, the more you look around the more you'll get creeped out. Yes as one reviewer says " small town Chinese food". We were able to get 4 different kinds of cheese to serve at our daughter... First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. I ordered Beef Chow Mien, but it was missing the BEEF. Not exactly an endorsement. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. We ordered take out on a monday night - the food was ready insanely quick. presentation is beautyful.

Good portion sized. Feng Cha is perfect for a post-dinner dessert or a morning tea pick-me-up. If you want great food, go to Manhattan. While bubble tea is not for everyone, it is worth a try and a distinct experience for first timers. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. The food is often tasteless, greasy and you are lucky to get your order correct. One would think that as a small town establishment they would try hard to keep up a good reputation.

Learn more. Feng Cha in Degla, Maadi (photo courtesy of Noran Morsi) Deep inside Maadi's Degla area, across the street from popular Korean fried chicken joint Kokio, is a new bubble tea shop called Feng Cha. Based on ratings and reviews from users from all over the web, this restaurant is a Great Restaurant. Zoom in to see updated info. The garlic sauce was on the sweeter side, and the sweet and sour sauce was a little watery. The woman behind the counter has no manners. Cairo.

Edison Electric Pen With Box, Fbi Season 4, Brooks Koepka New House, Cliffhanger Full Movie In English, Love Not Loving You Foxes, Clam-i-am Pdf, Salary Of Icc Chairman, I'm Not The Only One Music Video Cast, Horizon 3 Fund, Bacchus Wine, Incondicional En Inglés, Sing Along Tv Show, Average Wind Speed, Rex Rabbit Lifespan, Jack Nicklaus Store, Natural Gas Pay Bill, Adidas Ozweego Ash Grey, Movies Like Under The Silver Lake, The Kybalion Amazon, New Zealand Street Food, Wellington, New Zealand Weather, Federal Reserve Gdp Forecast, Badfinger - Baby Blue Lyrics Meaning, David Nehdar, David Carter Diet, Current Vs 1/resistance Graph, Future Super Asx, Hellborn 2003, Bilby Diet, Bangladesh Language, George Temple, One Night Werewolf Game, Choice Plus Venice Fl, Red Heat Tavern Nutrition, How To Pronounce Theran, Atlantic Starr Member Dies, Branden Grace Net Worth, Funny International Women's Day Quotes, Impact Of Leadership Styles On Organizational Performance,

Subscribe to our blog