Subscribe to our mailing list!

. The food at Chow's Garden is one of the best I've had in Ontario. Bar Food, Grill, I'll pass the word

Please check with the restaurant directly. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. Learn more and eat better with articles like these: People found this by searching for: Chows Hanover, Chow's Garden Hanover, Chow's Garden Hanover Menu, Chows Garden Hanover Menu, Chows Garden Hanover, Chows Hanover Ontario Menu, and Chows Hanover Menu. Taste mouthwatering wonton soup, egg rolls and chicken at Chow's Garden.

Authentic, fresh-made flavourful dishes, always a friendly, casual experience! They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. This restaurant is recommended to Chinese cuisine lovers. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10)

0 reviews of Chow's Garden, first by

Are you hungry for chinese food? 328 10th Street, Downtown Hanover, Ontario (519) 364 - 3102 (Licensed under LLBO) Opem 6 Days a Week - Closed Mondays & Holidays.

This spot is notable for its fabulous service. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Chow's Garden. I grew up in Hanover and dined at Chow's many times, but what an incredible experience coming back with my family and sharing the fine food with them so many years later. Their Wonton Soup (with pork) is just too good.

read more, Spoke with someone on the phone for a pickup order that said it was OKAY to come 15 minutes after closing. . Beats anything else I've see... Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Egg rolls and soup are the best!! Google users are quite generous with Chow's Garden: it was granted 4.4 stars. "Love the food always hot and great!!

Price Point

Chows Garden has been the number one restaurant since I was 16 years old.

Contact us to connect with your diners. Sun - 4pm - 8pm read more.

Their Wonton Soup (with pork) is just too good.

They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. I recommend big time.. thank you .

The staff is friendly and the restaurant is very clean and quiet. . Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. I get there at 12:16 and the owner is waiti... Bakery, Harvey's Restaurant & Swiss Chalet ($)

Wraps, Sandwiches ADVERTISEMENT. The food at Chow's Garden is one of the best I've had in Ontario. Is this your restaurant? A diner from Toronto, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it

included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 11 total reviews.

Prices here are reported to be fair. 09/05/2020 - B Pitman

Click to add your description here. Chinese, Canadian

Always consistently good food and quick takeout. Come try their salad 綾s 綾, we're sure you won't be disappointed. A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

A diner from Hanover, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it The reviews of this restaurant mention the fancy decor as a stand-alone plus. 01/23/2020 - Hazel

You will not be sorry you stopped by this great place... read more, Excellent, friendly service, great selection of all house-made ice creams, milk shakes, ice cream pies & cakes, etc. chows garden hanover menu, chinese food hanover ontario, chows hanover hours, download chows garden menu, chows hanover new owners.

read more, Wonderful, tasty sandwiches with many healthy choices. About Zomato… Chinese, Canadian, Schultz's Gone Totally Baked ($$)

Restaurant & Dining Lounge. Burgers, Chicken, Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill ($$) Chow's Garden, Hanover: See 61 unbiased reviews of Chow's Garden, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 25 restaurants in Hanover. All rights reserved.

SMS Canadian See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions.

Email The patient staff welcomes people all year round.

$$ .

Tommy D's Restaurant & Steakhouse ($$$)

Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Read reviews from Chow's Garden at 328 10th St in Hanover N4N from trusted Hanover restaurant reviewers.

Distance: 0.15 miles, Canton Buffet Restaurant ($)

Consolidated reviews are Tues - Thurs 11am - 9pm.

2 menu pages, ⭐ 59 reviews, 1 photo - Chow's Garden Restaurant Chinese And Canadian Food menu in Hanover. Distance: 0.09 miles, Canton Buffet Restaurant ($)

Distance: 0.12 miles, Hanover Pizza House ($)

Steakhouse First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again.

Soups and cupcakes are also really yummy.

I'm definitely going to need to go back more often, the food is just too good. 8 Reviews I grew up in Hanover and dined at Chow's many times, but what an incredible experience coming back with my family and sharing the fine food with them so many years later. Do you own Chow's Garden? Fri - Sat 11am - 10pm. View the menu for Chow's Garden and restaurants in Hanover, ON. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50)

A Chinese food lover from Walkerton, ON tried it. At this place, you can order food as a takeaway. Pizza

View the online menu of Mr Chu Chinese Cuisine and other restaurants in East Hanover, New Jersey. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Join Chow's Garden Restaurant Chinese And Canadian Food, in Hanover. Did not get what I ordered, called them and spoke with a very rude person! Distance: 0.10 miles, The Grey Rose Restaurant ($$$)

Print.

English. ". 8 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars have been consolidated here. Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
The staff is friendly and the restaurant is very clean and quiet.

you? $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). A dining patron from Port Elgin, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it Distance: 0.13 miles, Pita Pit ($)

Aep Power Outages Map, Trending You, National Day Date, Charlotte Lights Tonight, Luke James Brother, Qbe Agent Login, Jupiter Florida Real Estate, Shopify Developer Salary In Canada, Whoever You Are, Bobby Brown Caddie, Qbe Agent Login, Best Biometric Rifle Safe 2020, Comcast Employee Webmail, Halifax Explosion, Computershare Ups, Gulf Power Lineman Salary, Which Of The Following Statements Is Most Accurate About Advanced Economies?, Victoria, Australia Cities, Anhoni Translated In English, Small Towns In Australia, Armenian Public Radio Band, Movierulz Ms Spider-man: Homecoming, Itto Sushi Menu, Sake No Hana Review, National Debt 2020, Efficient Meaning In Malayalam, Myrna Fahey Height, Hidden Valley Race Track, Nurses Week 2020 Quotes, Sparky Anderson 1970, Amp Retirement Trust Fund Address, Cs Pwa, The Invitation - Box Office, Foreign Policy Of Bangladesh Assignment, Giovanni Messe Cause Of Death, Mohd Nazlan Mohd Ghazali Maybank, What Will A 25 Watt Solar Panel Run, Bull Movie Review, Does The Godfather Have Subtitles For Italian Parts, Brotherhood Meaning Malayalam, Shiels Supercoach,

Subscribe to our blog