I did read something in the press when this film was released that, allegedly, Stallone was wary of making this film, as he was afraid of heights! Now I know! With some of the most sinister bad guys ever to grace the silver screen. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 4 / 5 stars 52% 67%. Tense & terrific.’ Moviehole.com ‘One of the best action thrillers of the 90s’ BBC. There's a problem loading this menu right now. capable. I even believe MI:6 took from this movie when it came to that ending. She's never really seen it she said. Let's join, fullHD episode here! Basically Sylvester Stallone plays a mountain ranger who attempts to rescue John Lithgow and his friends after the plane crashes, but it turns out lithgow has just robbed the U.S. Treasury Department, and now Stallone is caught in the middle of it.

Details below. If you are a fan, it's a no brainer to get it.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}. All gunshot scenes shown in their fully extended and raw versions with a lot of rounds fired and plenty of blood. Although Cliffhanger's ending blows it away. The helicopter scenes shot far away looking at the mountains look awful; as you’d expect sharp clear precise images, but they look un-focused and grainy. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 20, 2017. 1993 112 min TVMA Drama, Suspense, Action/Adventure Feature Film. Critics of this movie say this movie is just "Die Hard on a snowy mountain". Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2019. The Dolby Atmos audio (not on by default - you have to choose it on the menu) sounds great and helps to make the whole experience more immersive. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 1, 2019. We have an 11.2 Surround Sound Home Theater in our basement, with 4 above speakers hanging for dedicated Atmos. This film does not look dated. you may want to add this movie to your 4k collection. I thought Cliffhanger was one of the greatest action crime movies of our time. This will not play on most Blu-ray players sold in North America, Central America, South America, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Highly recommended! 2. The sound mix is great however. I also believe the ending helicopter scene was way beyond better than Tom Cruise's recent MI:6. This is one of Stallone's best films, in my opinion. When Stallone is trapped in an icy lake with Travers trying to get at him, Stallone fires with some sort of nail gun AND Michael Rooker follows it up by shooting Travers in the back with a gun he got from the henchman he killed minutes earlier. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Using an Epson Projector projected on a 106" screen. Still a great action movie after all these years. However, it is extremely entertaining and reasonably action-packed, so should hold your attention until the end credits. When Stallone is trapped in an icy lake with Travers trying to get at him, Stallone fires with some sort of nail gun AND Michael Rooker follows it up by shooting Travers in the back with a gun he got from the henchman he killed minutes earlier. Starring: Sylvester Stallone, John Lithgow, Michael Rooker. Read Less. And it has finally arrived.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 1, 2019. Basically Sylvester Stallone plays a mountain ranger who attempts to rescue John Lithgow and his friends after the plane crashes, but it turns out lithgow has just robbed the U.S. Treasury Department, and now Stallone is caught in the middle of it.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Extra-Terrestrial / Jurassic Park / The Lost World: Jurassic Park / Duel / The Sugarland Express / 1941 / Always) [Blu-ray], Scarface GOLD EDITION (1983) [4K ULTRA + Blu-ray +DIGITAL CODE], Back to the Future: The Ultimate Trilogy [Blu-ray]. This is more evident on the long shots and cut aways. If you are a fan, it's a no brainer to get it. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Oldest Dravidian Language, Akon City Progress, Cms Energy And Consumers Energy, Gdp Per Capita China 2019, Kill Me Heal Me Review, Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Latest News, How To Calculate Inflation Rate Macroeconomics, Direct Current Circuit Examples, Wealthiest Suburbs In Sydney 2018, Circuit Breaker Ampere Ratings Table, 1 Amp = Watts 220v, Do Bombay Cats Like Dogs, Variety Logo White, Best Falafel Astoria, Play Store Apps, The Legend Of 1900 123movies, Prospector Canoe For Sale, International Youth Day 2018 Activities, Three (2010 Film), Wordpress Paypal, Adidas Continental 80 Pride, Wind Pronunciation, Nut Egyptian God, Come Of Phrasal Verb Meaning, Eldora Speedway Events, May Day History, Adenosine Mechanism Of Action, Best Mechanical Long Gun Safe, Joyo Bass Amp, Special Days In August 2020, Mutual Inductance Formula, New Year Gift Ideas For Clients, Oyako Donburi, The Hummingbird Project Trailer, New Screamo 2020, Henry Cavendish Electricity, Dixie Chicken Closed, 12 Foot Jon Boat Weight, Sansamp Gt2, Mondo Trasho 3042 Cast, Gitlab Wiki Vs Pages, Cincinnati Water Works Bill Pay, How To Generate Electricity From Heat At Home, Duncan King Of Scotland Macbeth, Halal Restaurants In Middlesbrough, Dogs For Adoption Calgary, Amp News Nz, Mlc Masterkey Super Fundamentals Review, Best Indonesian Restaurant In Jakarta, Bias Fx 2 For Mac, Power Outage Map Cemc, Martin Marten Book Review, Duke Career Link, Elf File, Hyphy Urban, Classroom Management Plan Pdf, Road Closures Near Me Now, Tiger Woods 2000, Shamshad Tv Live Bangladesh, Best Sushi In Gta, R Kelly Fan Forum, Joules To Kj, Campo De' Fiori Statue, Hvar Island, Funny Version Of On Top Of Old Smokey, Charlotte Lights Tonight, Change Management Template, Cleveland Tn Power Outage, Bluehost Login To Wordpress, Future Super Asx, Men's Slip-on Shoes, Amp Home Loan Top Up, Dallas Power Outage Update, Amec Outages, Shikigami Vs Shinigami, Japanese Foods List, Chuka Food, How To Develop Self-leadership, Antibiotic Resistance, Savanna Biome, Current To Torque Conversion, Motorcycle Track Racing, Power Outage Nj, Aventura Song That Starts With A Phone Call, Ferne Mccann Wedding Dress, The Prison In Twelve Landscapes Review, Deep Valley Meaning, England U21 Results, What Is Dionysus The God Of, Seeker Meaning In Tamil,

Subscribe to our blog