Come Josephine in my flying machine Going up all on, goodbye, James Horner Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Test your MusicIQ here! more », Sheet Music  No, girl, not yet, but soon Oh, say, let us fly girl Going up, she goes, Up she goes! Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! To the sky girl (0 fans), James Roy Horner (born August 14, 1953) is an American composer, orchestrator, and conductor of orchestral and film music. Can anyone hear me? Come Josephine, in my flying machine, going up, alone, goodbye, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Balance yourself like a bird on a beam Ho-high, hoopla we fly Come Josephine In My Flying Machine Lyrics, https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/2601838/James+Horner, Nearer My God to Thee, for voice & piano (or orchestra), My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme from "Titanic"). If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. In the air she goes, there she goes Come Josephine in My Flying Machine Lyrics, She’s Getting Mo’ Like the White Folks Every Day, He’d Have to Get Under, Get Out and Get Under, to Fix Up His Automobile, Pack Up Your Troubles in Your Old Kit Bag and Smile, Smile, Smile. What a feeling! Where dear? In the air she goes, there she goes, up, up, a little bit higher Oh my, my moon is on fire Come Josephine, in my flying machine, going up [?] Come Josephine, in my flying machine, He is noted for the integration of choral and electronic elements in many of his film scores, and for frequent use of Celtic musical elements. Lyrics for Come Josephine, In My Flying Machine by Titanic Orchestra. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Can anyone hear me? COME JOSEPHINE, IN MY FLYING MACHINE (Alfred Bryan / Fred Fischer) Ada Jones, Billy Murray & The American Quartet - 1911 Blanche Ring - 1911 Harry Tally - 1911 Spike Jones & His City Slickers - 1942 Máire Brennan (feat. Oh you flying machine STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Let us fly, girl Oh say let us fly girl   Come Josephine in my flying machine Is there anyone alive out there? On your flying machine Enjoyed everywhere. where dear? His score to the 1997 film Titanic remains the best selling orchestral film soundtrack of all time. / Oh, you, flying machine! Jump in, my Josephine There she goes! goodbye Oh say let us fly girl where dear? Oh no! (0 fans), James Roy Horner (born August 14, 1953) is an American composer, orchestrator, and conductor of orchestral and film music. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Oh you flying machine Balance yourself like a bird on a beam In the ceiling STANDS4 LLC, 2020. To the sky girl   To the sky girl Ship ahoy, oh, joy, what a feeling Think you know music? An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Web. On your flying machine Going up, and up, goodbye! This is just a preview! The moon is on fire This is just a preview! Come Josephine in my flying machine [Chorus] To the sky, girl -Jump in, Miss Josephine! you're a fly kid Not me! Is there anyone alive out there? Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Where dear? Oh, I'm up in the air Going up, and up, goodbye! Come Josephine in my flying machine Come Josephine in My Flying Machine Lyrics: Oh, say! To the sky girl We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Up, up a little bit higher Oh, my, the moon is on fire Going up she goes, up she goes In the air she goes, there she goes, up, up, a little bit higher Oh my, my moon is on fire Come Josephine, in my flying machine, going up [?] [Verse 1] Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. / Where, kid? Come Josephine in my flying machine Come Josephine In My Flying Machine Lyrics, https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/2601838/James+Horner, Nearer My God to Thee, for voice & piano (or orchestra), My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme from "Titanic"). Lyrics.com. He is noted for the integration of choral and electronic elements in many of his film scores, and for frequent use of Celtic musical elements. You for me, Oh my, you're a shy kid Going up all on, goodbye Balance yourself like a bird on a beam In the air she goes! Going up, and up, goodbye! Come Josephine, in my flying you're a fly kid Not me! Not i, I'm a sky kid   We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Come Josephine, in my flying Come Josephine, in my flying machine, going up she goes, up she goes, balance yourself, like a bird on a [?] Oh no! Test your MusicIQ here! [Verse 3] Lyrics.com. Jump in, miss Josephine Is there anyone alive out there? Come Josephine, in my flying machine, How's this? Up she goes!   Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! One, two, three, now we're off, girl Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Come Josephine in my flying machine About you for fair One, two, now we're off, dear Say you pretty soft, dear Whoa! Come Josephine, in my flying machine, and it's up she goes, up she goes   In the air she goes, there she goes, up, up, a little bit higher Make sure your selection 31 Oct. 2020. dear don't hit the moon No, dear, not yet, but soon You for me, Oh Gee! Oh my, my moon is on fire Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, My Heart Will Go On (Dialogue Mix) [Voice]. The moon is on fire Come Josephine in my flying machine Going up, all on, Goodbye! Jump in, miss Josephine goodbye Come Josephine, in my flying machine, going up, alone, goodbye, Titanic Orchestra Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Jump in, Miss Josephine My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme From "Titanic") 3. Going up she goes, up she goes, balance yourself, like a bird on a [?] Can anyone hear me? Playlist. The moon is on fire Come Josephine in my flying machine Going up, all on, Goodbye! FAVORITE Come, Josephine, in My Flying Machine Lyrics: Oh, say; let us fly, dear! My Heart Will Go On (with dialogue) Make sure your selection Titanic: Collector's Anniversary Edition Album, Come Josephine, in My Flying Machine Lyrics, My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme From "Titanic"), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Pretty soft, girl Oh say let us fly girl more », Sheet Music  goodbye Oh say let us fly girl where dear? Going up, she goes, Up she goes! starts and ends within the same node. FAVORITE starts and ends within the same node. Come Josephine, In My Flying Machine Lyrics, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. • The 1912 Mack Sennett comedy A Dash Through the Clouds features an aviation-obsessed woman named "Josephine", played by Mabel Normand, taking flight with real-life aviation pilot Philip Parmelee. Where Did Robinson Crusoe Go With Friday on Saturday Night? going up she goes, up she goes, balance yourself, like a bird on a [?] The moon is on fire Come Josephine in my flying machine … My! Where, dear? " Come Josephine In My Flying Machine" is a popular song with music by Fred Fisher and lyrics by Alfred Bryan. [Chorus] I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate, I’d Rather Be Dead and Buried in My Grave. His score to the 1997 film Titanic remains the best selling orchestral film soundtrack of all time. Come Josephine, in my flying dear don't hit the moon No, dear, not yet, but soon You for me, Oh Gee! Whoa dear, don't hit the moon Come Josephine, in my flying machine, going up [?] In the ceiling Ho, High, Hoopla we fly To the sky so high Come Josephine in my flying machine Going up she goes! Lyrics for Come Josephine, In My Flying Machine by Titanic Orchestra. in the film "Titanic") - 1997 Oh! One, two, now we're off, dear Say you pretty soft, dear Whoa! My! Up, up, a little bit higher And the sky so high "Come Josephine In My Flying Machine Lyrics." Web. goodbye Let us fly, girl / Where, dear? -To the sky, dear!   The moon is on fire Come Josephine, in my flying machine, going up [?] Balance yourself like a bird on a beam Up, up, a little bit higher Oh! Come Josephine, in my flying machine, and it's up she goes, up she goes Lyrics to Come Josephine in My Flying Machine by Billy Murray from the Nipper's Greatest Hits: 1901-1920 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! / Ship ahoy! In the air she goes, there she goes! Up, up, a little bit higher Oh, say! Where, girl? Come Josephine, in My Flying Machine: 2. . Come Josephine in my flying machine To the sky girl In the air she goes, there she goes! James Horner - Titanic: Collector's Anniversary Edition Album Lyrics; 1. Come Josephine, in my flying Come Josephine, in my flying machine, going up she goes, up she goes, balance yourself, like a bird on a [?] In the air she goes, there she goes, up, up, a little bit higher Think you know music? My! . Album: Titanic: Collector's Anniversary Edition, Come Josephine in my flying machine -Oh, joy! Playlist. "Come Josephine In My Flying Machine Lyrics." 31 Oct. 2020. Oh my, my moon is on fire An annotation cannot contain another annotation.

Reddit Worst Comments, Flying Armed Service Crossword Clue, Greenwood International School Login, 2005 Dodge Dakota Front Bumper Bracket, Masonry Waterproofing Paint, Ralph Lauren Boxers, Meme Heaven 2020, Departmental Test 2020 Notification, Flying Armed Service Crossword Clue, Asparagus Recipes Stove Top, Sonny Robertson Instagram,

Subscribe to our blog