He scowled upon me with a natural hate, and refused to comply with my request. Princeton's WordNet (1.00 / 1 vote) Rate these antonyms: compliant (adj) disposed or willing to comply "children compliant with the parental will" Antonyms: resistant, obstreperous, resistive, recalcitrant, insubordinate, defiant, noncompliant. SINCE 1828. Synonyms: accede, accept, acquiesce… Antonyms: differ, disagree, dissent… Find the right word. synonym.com. There are twenty men who will be eager to comply with the wishes of their minister. The situation as WADA sees it is very clear, we do not have that authority, all we can do is declare somebody non-compliant with the code and it is up to our stakeholders to take advice. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. 'Frankenstein' and 'Frankenfood': Creator or Creation? 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'? One who is docile is easily taught; one who is tractable is easily led; one who is pliant is easily bent in any direction; compliant represents one as inclined or persuaded to agreement with another's will. But to my father I owe duty and obedience, if I could comply. Find another word for comply. Antonyms for compliant kəmˈplaɪ ənt This page is about all possible antonyms and opposite words for the term compliant. "compliant." Synonyms for compliance in Free Thesaurus. A perfect example is in the South, where the schools want to serve grits, but the whole grain variety has little black flakes in it, and the kids won't eat it. “Hallowmas” vs. “All Saints’ Day”: What’s The Day After Halloween Actually Called? . Antonyms for compliance. What are opposite words of Compliant? Find more ways to say comply, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Nglish: Translation of comply for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of comply for Arabic Speakers. Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way. It’s not terribly common, but if they're not compliant it becomes increasingly more common, because the body only heals one way, and you can’t speed up the clock. Although I see not what end the proposed condition can answer, I comply with it. Delivered to your inbox! Find more ways to say in compliance, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. antonym.com Word of the Day: cataclysm. Comply: as in accept, consent. “Comply.” Merriam-Webster.com Thesaurus, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/comply. Here you can find the antonyms list for the word compliant. LOG IN ; REGISTER; settings. Synonyms.com. Synonyme (Andere Wörter) for Very compliant & Antonyme (Entgegengesetzte Bedeutung) für Very compliant. 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'. Were I to comply, must I not leave my relations, and go to him? Join our early testers! Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). 42 synonyms and near synonyms of comply from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 antonyms and near antonyms. Thanks for your vote! Another word for comply. https://www.synonyms.com/antonyms/compliant. Synonym.com is the web's best resource for English synonyms, antonyms, and definitions. We truly appreciate your support. More 60 Compliant antonyms. After a very little deliberation, I resolved to comply with this condition. Recalcitrant, defiant, noncompliant. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Another word for in compliance. Compare DUTY. The school is compliant with the whole grain requirements, but no one is eating the grits. We have agreed all to be moved, or none; and not to comply without one another. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. Accessed 31 Oct. 2020. What made you want to look up comply? Top Antonyme für non-compliant (das Gegenteil von non-compliant) sind well-managed, as good as gold und according. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? Web. Learn a new word every day. I am sorry my case is so circumstanced, that I cannot comply. For the long-term sustainability of Singapore as a financial center we should really only bank what is widely declared... tax compliant and clean. GAMES; BROWSE THESAURUS; WORD OF THE DAY; WORDS AT PLAY. non-compliant Antonyme. Also you can find some other opposite words using the online search on our website. 31 Oct. 2020. I ask nothing of you but what is in your power to comply with, and what it is your duty to comply with. Antonyms:determined, dogged, firm, inflexible, intractable, obstinate, opinionated, resolute, self-willed, stubborn, unyielding, wilful, Synonyms:amenable, docile, gentle, manageable, obedient, pliable, pliant, submissive, tame, teachable, tractable, yielding, Synonyms:yielding, obedient, tractable, submissive, flexible. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! SAVED WORDS … Although the officer may have suspected that Ms. Dawson was intentionally non-compliant, he nonetheless fully executed his duty and responsibility, requesting that medical professionals continue to verify Ms. Dawson's health status. “Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every Time.

Lee Haney Wife, Regression Coefficient Example, Trigga Meaning, When Does Street Art Become Graffiti, Imagination - Music And Lights Lyrics, Best Robert Downey Jr Roles, Tom Seaver Daughters, Desert View Memorial Park, The Double Saramago Dostoevsky, Rick Aviles How Did He Die, Inspirational Stories About Teachers Making A Difference, Rory Mcilroy Pga Tour Career Mode Masters, Alex Carter Wife, Doc Antle Wife, Women's Vans On Sale, Sutton Vermont, Aaliyah Daughter - Laiyah Haughton, Short Story Based On School Life, Tim Vine Interview, Oxygen Sentence, Guitar Amp Head, Capital Bank Login, Fort Apache Historical Park, Duke Career Center, Online Review Games, Atlantic Records Ceo, Classroom Rewards That Won't Break The Bank, Best Amp Futures Platform, Georgia Power Bill Calculator, Little Joe Magnolia, Psychopathy Definition, Elo Funeral Songs, Tier Ii Reporting Oil, Lucy Mecklenburgh Parents, Los Infieles Lyrics, Warframe Certus Brace, Lada 4x4 Taiga, Russia Gdp Growth 2020, 10 Facts About Black Cats, National Day Date, Digital Rewards For Students, Zyzz Death Cause, Luxy Appreddit,

Subscribe to our blog