In other news, Dipset rapper Juelz Santana was sentenced to 27 months in prison on weapons charges. The documentary, which can be viewed over on Tidal, follows the release of the group's album of the same name. Over the years, the Diplomats faced ups and downs. February 21, 2019. in News. Jim Jones also spoke on the magic of the Diplomat fan: " It’s just great to have people recognize the work we put in and enjoy the way we’ve been entertaining for all these years. After a very public split between Cam’ron and Jim Jones, the group seemed to be over as all members began to push their own agendas. The Diplomats ' Diplomatic Ties documentary is now available. The Diplomats' Diplomatic Ties documentary is now available. After giving us their comeback album ‘Diplomatic Ties‘ a few months ago, Dipset returns with some new material as they drop their new documentary of the same name exclusively via TIDAL. The Diplomats aka Dipset made an impact on the hip hop culture in the early 2000s with the release of their first album “Diplomatic Immunity”. "I'm not a bad guy," Santana said back in May. After years of little to no communication, cooler heads prevailed and Dipset reunited and released the album “Diplomatic Ties”. The Diplomats had been focused on their solo projects for 14 years but talked to Billboard last year about their decision to reunite: "We tried to do it a few different times, but we were somewhere else earlier and Jim alluded to it that we’ve all known Tuma [Basa] for years and years and years and he kind of put it all together and got everybody back in a good space. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window). The documentary is named after the 2018 album of the same name and follows the making of the project and release. Home > Music > Dipset's "Diplomatic Ties" Documentary Is Finally Here Dipset's "Diplomatic Ties" Documentary Is Finally Here By Devin Ch February 21, 2019 17:01. They’ve been good to us. COMPLEX participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means COMPLEX gets paid commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites. Videos. © 2020 Complex Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The documentary, which can be viewed over on Tidal, follows the release of the group's album of the same name. Being the four core members of the movement, they did push other members of their collective to become acts of their own. Promising a documentary to accompany the album, they have finally delivered. With the soundscape provided by the production of the Heatmakerz and a relentless mixtape grind that provided street anthems, Dipset’s movement spanned beyond their native Harlem, NYC. We did the [Hammerstein Ballroom] show and then from the show—I believe it was in February—we just been continuing to work since then," Cam'Ron told Billboard. Put it in God's hands at the end of the day. The Diplomats – Diplomatic Ties [Documentary] February 24, 2019. 219. https://t.co/x8ZinyKUN8 pic.twitter.com/lbYKnF70oU. I haven’t studied anybody else’s fans, but I know Dipset fans are definitely some good fans. ", Juelz Santana Gets 27-Month Sentence for Airport Incident, Juelz Santana Proposes to Kimbella at the Apollo Theater, Cam'ron Disses Kanye West on New Dipset Album. With beefs that were internal as much as external, they continued to pump out bangers as solo acts as much as they did as a unit. Liked it? Happy #DipsetThanksgiving everyone I don’t know about everybody else’s fans. Our editorial content is not influenced by any commissions we receive. The Diplomats drops ‘Diplomatic Ties’ album. The Diplomats had been focused on their solo projects for 14 years but talked to Billboard last year about their decision to reunite: From fashion (most notable, front man Cam’ron’s obsession with the color pink) to sound, the Dips cannot be denied when mentioning influential rap acts. Watch The Diplomats’ ‘Diplomatic Ties’ Documentary Dipset returned late last year with their Diplomatic Ties album which featured Tory Lanez, The LOX, Belly and Trav. "Family man, just praying for the best outcome, you know what I mean? Watch it below. Tidal has put together a nice documentary titled Diplomatic Ties that follows the release of their album that dropped last November. I mean, to see people lose their mind sometimes is a little bit scary, but it’s dope! Post was not sent - check your email addresses! The boys of Dipset reminisce about the group’s origins, their impact, and the creative process of their album #DiplomaticTies. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Jim Jones would arise to be successful rapper, Cam’ron continued to push his career and film ventures, Juelz Santana faced label & legal issues, and Freekey Zekey began to become more active in creating music. Tags: The Diplomats. The Diplomats aka Dipset made an impact on the hip hop culture in the early 2000s with the release of their first album “Diplomatic Immunity”. ". The nine-track project dropped back in November of 2018 and boasted features from Tory Lanez, the Lox, and more. We did the [Hammerstein Ballroom] show and then from the show—I believe it was in February—we just been continuing to work since then.". The documentary is named after the 2018 album of the same name and follows the making of the project and release. “Diplomatic Ties” (Documentary) covers the history of the group and the legacy that they created. The Diplomats have been had a huge influence in the culture and it’s good to see that they continue to be recognized. Watch: The Diplomats’ ‘Diplomatic Ties’ Documentary. The Diptset's documentary, 'Diplomatic Ties' has been released and is available to stream via TIDAL. Posted on May 16, 2019 by groundupradio. Take a second to support groundupradio on Patreon! by 24x7 Team. He continued: "but we were somewhere else earlier and Jim alluded to it that we’ve all known Tuma [Basa] for years and years and years and he kind of put it all together and got everybody back in a good space. ‘Diplomatic Ties’ out now Watch The Diplomats “Diplomatic Ties “Documentary. Run it: https://t.co/lCnqBCdiLW pic.twitter.com/53xSizl5gz, Speaking about how the album all came together, Cam’ron previously told Billboard that they "tried to do it a few different times."

Domo Arigato Pronunciation, Uridine Monophosphate, Randy Orton Nothing You Can Say, Tomo Sushi Carson City, Nv, Cockapoo Near Me, Georgia Power Prepay Reviews, Theresa Kelly Photo, Fbi Crime Statistics By City,

Subscribe to our blog