Per 1% Quality: 1% chance to Knock Enemies Back on hit.

Thanks in advance! Your aura effect becomes a circling, freezing skull.

Note that this field only accepts full words. Find out more in this news post. Tag: Attack, AoE, Movement, Channelling, Physical, Melee. Despite the whines on this very sub the quality GGG has been praised for is the reason I started playing PoE. Contract: Follow the Paper Trail PoE Slaver’s Records, PoE Einhar Guide: Zones Farming, Beasts Missions, PoE Zealotry Aura Gem Build, Support Gems, Farming, Defeat Stalker of the Endless Dunes in Dig Map without being affected by Garukhan’s Sandstorm, Gluttony Build Guide & Price – PoE Leather Belt, Gemcutter’s Promise Divination Card PoE – Farming 20% Quality Gem, Defeat the Trio of Bosses in Vaal Temple Map by killing K’aj A’alai last, PoE Precursor’s Emblem (Endurance, Frenzy and Power Charge) Price & Build, Nook’s Crown Divination Card PoE – Farming Bone Helmet, (0–20)% chance to Knock Enemies Back on hit, (0–20)% Chance to Avoid Interruption from Stuns While Using this Skill, Gains 1 Stage every (0.33-0.17) seconds while Channelling, Lose 1 Stage every 0.33 seconds while not Channelling, (5-28) to (8-42) Added Attack Physical Damage, 8% increased Area of Effect per 1 additional Melee Strike Range. Most expensive item is 6l Shavronne.

A gem can have up to three alternate quality: Anomalous, Divergent, Phantasmal. Cannot support curse auras, or other auras that only affect enemies. Eventuality Rod Warstaff Experimented Base Types PoE, The Visionary Divination Card PoE – Farming Lioneye’s Vision, Grave Knowledge Divination Card PoE – Farming 20% quality Summon Raging Spirit, The Siren Divination Card PoE – Farming The Whispering Ice, Metamorph Brain PoE – Metamorph Samples Guide, Lioneye’s Vision Build Guide & Price – PoE Crusader Plate, PoE Heist Gem List Changed 3.12, New Updated Gems Level 20 with 20% Quality, Mechalarm Belt Experimented Base Types PoE, Font of Thunder PoE – Mirrored Spiked Shield Build Guide 3.12, PoE Cyclone Build 3.10, Cyclone Gem, Cyclone Support Gems, You and nearby Allies deal 20% increased Burning Damage, You and nearby allies gain 5% increased Movement Speed, Minions have 40% increased Movement Speed, Minions have 60% increased Area of Effect, Minions have 20% increased Movement Speed, Minions have 10% chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit, 20% chance to create an additional Animate Weapon copy, Minions deal 0 to 100 Added Lightning Damage, 10% increased Damage for each time this Skill has Chained, 5% of Damage taken gained as Mana over 4 seconds when Hit, Supported Skills have 10% increased Area of Effect, Supported Skills have 20% increased Projectile Speed, Supported Skills have 20% increased Chaining range, 20% chance to Freeze Enemies for 350 ms when Hit, 20% chance for Brands to Attach to a new Enemy each time they Activate, Cursed Enemies have a 5% chance to grant a Power Charge when Hit, Hits against Cursed Enemies have +0.2% to Critical Strike Chance, Projectiles have 10% chance to be Supercharged, Enemies have 10% chance to Explode on Death, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage, Inflict non-Damaging Ailments as though dealing 100% more Damage, +10% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier, Final Flurry has 20% increased Area of Effect, 40% increased Elemental Damage while Channelling, 60% increased Damage while you have 5 or fewer Blades, Sand Bladestorms move with 20% increased speed, Blood Bladestorm deals 40% increased Damage with Ailments, 40% chance to create the wrong Bladestorm, Arrows fall within a 60% increased Area of Effect, Gain 5% of Fire Damage as Extra Chaos Damage, Buff grants 2% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge when you Hit a Unique Enemy, Buff grants 0.4% of Elemental Attack Damage leeched as Life, 20% increased Projectile Attack Damage while in Blood Stance, Spells deal 20% increased Area Damage while in Blood Stance, 40% increased Damage if not Consuming a Corpse, Grants Minions +2% Chance to Block Attack Damage, Brands gain 20% increased Attachment Range, 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage, You and nearby Allies have 10% increased Mana Recovery from Flasks, You and nearby Allies have 20% increased Damage while on Full Mana, +20 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks, 40% increased Area of Effect while not Dual Wielding, Projectiles deal 15% increased Damage for each remaining Chain, 40% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments, Shocks on Cursed enemies have 20% increased Duration, Curses inflicted by this Skill have +5 to maximum Doom, Hits against Cursed Enemies have +20% chance to Shock, 60% chance to Spread when affected Enemy is Hit, Converted Enemies have 20% chance to Taunt on Hit, Converted Enemies deal 400% increased Damage, 20% of Lightning Damage Converted to Chaos Damage, Chilling Area has 40% increased Movement Speed, 40% chance to Explode a nearby Corpse when Firing Projectiles, 20% Chance to Avoid Interruption from Stuns While Using this Skill, Sacrifices 1% of Skeleton's Life to deal that much Chaos Damage, Totems Explode on Death, dealing 40% of their Life as Physical Damage, Each Corpse spawned has 2% chance to be a Forgotten Corpse, Cursed enemies take 10% increased Damage from Damage Over Time effects, Spell Hits have 10% chance to Hinder Cursed Enemies with 30% reduced Movement Speed for 4 seconds, You and nearby Allies have 20% chance to Avoid being Stunned, You and nearby Allies gain 10% of Evasion Rating as Extra Armour, 60% of Fire Damage Converted to Chaos Damage, Explosion deals 80% increased Damage if the Corpse is Ignited, Mines have 20% increased Detonation Speed, Recover 0.2% of Life for each Mine Detonated, 10% chance to deal Damage without removing Charges, 40% increased Damage if three different Charge types removed, You and nearby Allies have 10% increased Damage while on Full Energy Shield, You and nearby Allies gain 40% increased Energy Shield Recharge rate, 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage, Summoned Sentinels have 20% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate, Maximum 2 Summoned Normal Sentinels of Dominance, You and nearby Allies have 5% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks, 100% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Enemies that are on Full Life, Initial Slam has 40% increased Area of Effect, Increases and Reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attack Damage from this Skill, 10% chance to create an additional Fissure, 20% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies, Cursed enemies have -5% to Elemental Resistances, 10% increased Duration of Elemental Ailments on Cursed enemies, Curse Skills have 10% increased Cast Speed, Ensnared Enemies take 10% increased Spell Damage, Regenerate 0.10% of Debuff Damage as Life, 40% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage, 5% chance to Debilitate Enemies for 1 second on Hit, Inflicts Fire Exposure for 4 seconds when Enemies enter the wall, applying -10% to their Fire Resistance, 40% of Fire Damage Converted to Chaos Damage, Ignite on Cursed enemies has 10% increased Duration, Hits against Cursed Enemies have +20% chance to Ignite, Grants Minions 0.4% of Damage Leeched as Life, Grants Minions 10% increased Attack Speed, Buff grants 10% increased Evasion Rating and Armour, Buff grants 20% increased Damage if you've changed Stance recently, 5% increased Damage with Ailments per Frenzy Charge, 10% of Damage dealt to you or Allies in Area with Hits by Enemies in Area is taken from Frost Shield's Life before your Life or Energy Shield, Frost Shield Regenerates 0.2% of its Life per second, Freezes enemies as though dealing 100% more Damage, Freezes on Cursed enemies have 20% increased Duration, Hits against Cursed Enemies have +20% chance to Freeze, 0% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate for each Normal or Magic Enemy in Area, Mirage Warriors have 40% increased Movement Speed, You and nearby Allies have 10% chance to avoid Elemental Ailments, You and nearby Allies have 4% chance to Avoid Chaos Damage from Hits, You and nearby Allies have 10% increased Totem Placement speed, You and nearby Allies have 10% increased Projectile Speed, Buffs on You and nearby Allies expire 20% faster, You and nearby Allies have 20% increased Chill and Freeze Duration, You and nearby Allies have 20% increased Movement Speed while on Chilled Ground, Buff grants 15% increased Lightning Damage, Hexblast has 10% chance to not remove a Hex, 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage, 30% increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies, Travels 20% reduced distance before changing forms, 2% less Elemental Damage taken per Endurance Charge removed, 4% more Damage with Hits and Ailments for each stage, Explosion has 20% chance to apply Uncharged Debuff on Hit, Exerted Attacks deal 10% increased Damage, 20% chance to Cover Enemies in Ash on Hit, Exerted Attacks Overwhelm 10% of Physical Damage Reduction, Projectiles gain 30% increased Area of Effect after Forking, Increases and Reductions to Cast Speed apply to Attack Speed, Clusters have 30% increased Projectile targeting range, Projectiles deal up to 40% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments at the start of their movement, lowering this bonus as they travel farther, 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage, 10% chance to Hinder Enemies on Hit, with 30% reduced Movement Speed, 10% chance to Detonate for Double Damage instead of Chaining, You and nearby allies have 10% increased Skill Effect Duration, You and nearby Allies deal 10% increased Damage with Ailments, Buff can take additional Damage equal to 5% of your Armour, Reflected Damage Penetrates 20% of Enemy Fire Resistance, Creates 2 additional Spikes if you've changed Stance Recently, +10% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Poison, 10% chance not to replace the Buff when you use a Skill, You have 10% Movement Speed while Infecting, 10% reduced Chaos Damage taken while Incubating, Cursed Enemies have a 5% chance to grant a Frenzy Charge when Hit, Cursed enemies have -5% to Physical Damage Reduction, +20% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Ailments from Critical Strikes, You and nearby Allies deal 10% increased Damage, Attack Hits againts nearby Enemies have 10% chance to inflict Bleeding, Nearby Enemies have -5% to Physical Damage Reduction, Bleeding inflicted by this Skill deals Damage 10% faster, 10% chance to also create Consecrated Ground around you, Consecrated Ground applies 5% increased Damage taken to Enemies, 20% increased Effect of Consecrated Ground, Your and nearby Allies' Damage Penetrates 4% Elemental Resistances, You and nearby Allies have 20% chance to avoid being Ignited, Your and nearby Allies' Damage Penetrates 4% Fire Resistance, You and nearby Allies have 20% chance to avoid being Frozen, Your and nearby Allies' Damage Penetrates 4% Cold Resistance, You and nearby Allies have 20% chance to avoid being Shocked, Your and nearby Allies' Damage Penetrates 4% Lightning Resistance, 40% increased Damage if firing at least 7 Projectiles, 5% chance to fire an additional sequence of arrows, Minions have 10% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold, Minions are Created with maximum Frenzy Charges, Raised Zombies' Slam Attack has 40% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate, Minions gain 10% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage, 100% of Physical Damage converted to a random Element, 40% chance to Debilitate Enemies for 1 second on Hit, 20% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Hit, Exerted Attacks have a 40% chance to Knock Enemies Back on Hit, 20% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Charge Distance, 10% reduced Mana Cost of your Skills while in Area, Regenerate 0.4% of Energy Shield per second for each affected Enemy, Aura grants 5% increased Attack and Cast Speed, Buff grants 10% increased Attack and Cast Speed, Cursed enemies take 5% increased Damage from Projectile Hits, Curse Skills have 20% increased Cast Speed, Hits on Cursed Enemies have an additional 40% chance to Knockback, 40% of Lightning Damage Converted to Chaos Damage, +20% to Critical Strike Multiplier per 100 Maximum Energy Shield on Shield, Supported Skills deal 20% increased Spell Damage, Supported Skills have 20% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite, Supported Skills have 40% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate, Minions gain +20% to all Elemental Resistances, 10% chance to inflict an additional Impale when this Skill inflcits Impale, Steelskin Buff can take 10% increased amount of Damage, 5% chance for Lightning to Strike the Marker when Cast, Runes have 10% increased Area of Effect for each time they've been Improved, Summoned Golems have 20% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate, Minions have 10% increased Area of Effect, Summoned Holy Relics have 20% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate, Minions can't be Damaged for 2 seconds after being Summoned, Minions' Attacks have 10% chance to Maim Enemies on Hit, 100% chance to Summon a Skeleton Archer instead of a Skeleton Warrior, Minions have 20% increased Area of Effect, Minions have 10% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies, Shockwaves have 20% reduced Area of Effect, +1% Chance to Block Attack Damage while holding a Shield, 60% of Physical Damage converted to a random Element, Corpses Spawned have 40% increased Maximum Life, 10% chance to Trigger this Skill when Hit, Returning Projectiles deal 20% more Damage, 100% chance to Fire a caught Projectile when Hit, 10% chance to also Poison a nearby Enemy when you inflict Poison, You and nearby Allies Leech 0.4% of Physical Attack Damage as Life, You and nearby Allies deal 20% increased Damage while on Full Life, 60% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage, Void Sphere has 10% increased Pulse Frequency, 40% increased Damage when Cast on Frostbolt, Attacks Hits against Cursed Enemies have 10% chance to inflict Bleeding, Attack Hits have 10% chance to Maim Cursed Enemies for 4 seconds, Cursed Enemies have a 5% chance to grant an Endurance Charge when Hit, Cursed Enemies grant 2 Rage Regenerated over 1 second when Stunned, 200% increased Evasion Rating while Moving, Hindered Enemies deal 4% reduced Chaos Damage, 100% chance to apply an additional Withered Debuff if you Cast this spell yourself, 10% increased Effect of Elusive from this Skill, Inflicts 2 Withered Debuffs the first time each Enemy enters the Area, 20% chance not to remove Buff on Skill use, You and nearby Allies have +5% to Critical Strike Multiplier, You and nearby Allies Regenerate 0.40% of Life per second, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Chaos Damage, Supported Skills Penetrate 5% Chaos Resistance, Supported Skills have 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Cold Damage, Supported Skills have 10% increased Attack and Cast Speed, Supported Skills have 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Fire Damage, Supported Skills deal 20% reduced Fire Damage, Supported Skills have 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Lightning Damage, Supported Skills have 30% increased Critical Strike Chance, Supported Skills have 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage, Supported Skills have 20% increased Accuracy Rating, Supported Skills have +20% to Critical Strike Multiplier, Supported Skills deal 4% increased Attack damage per 1000 Accuracy Rating, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Trap Damage, Supported Skills have 20% increased Area of Effect, Supported Skills have 10% increased Skill Effect Duration, Supported Skills have 10% increased Attack Speed, Supported Skills have +4 to Melee Strike Range, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Spell Damage, Supported Skills have 10% increased Mana Cost, Supported Skills have base Mana Cost equal to 0% of Unreserved Maximum Mana, if that value is higher, Supported Skills have 20% reduced Mana Cost, Supported Skills have 40% reduced Projectile Speed, 10% chance for Projectiles Fired by Supported Skills to Return, Projectiles from Supported Skills Pierce 2 additional Targets, Projectiles Fired by Supported Skills have 100% increased Projectile spread, Supported Skills have 40% increased Area of Effect, Supported Skills have 2% reduced Mana Reserved, Supported Skills have 10% increased Mine Throwing Speed, Supported Skills have 20% reduced Mana Reserved, Mines from Supported Skills have 20% increased Detonation Speed, Supported Skills have 20% increased Blinding duration, Supported Skills have 10% chance to Blind enemies on hit, Supported Skills have 40% increased Critical Strike Chance against Blinded Enemies, Supported Skills have 5% reduced Enemy Block Chance, Supported Skills have 40% increased Overpowered Effect, Supported Skills have 10% reduced Mana Cost, Supported Skills have 1% reduced Mana Reserved, Supported Skills Deal 60% increased Damage when on Low Life, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Melee Damage against Bleeding Enemies, Supported Skills have 10% chance to Crush for 2 seconds on Hit, Supported Skills have 10% chance to refresh Bleeding Duration on Hit, Supported Skills have 20% increased Chill Duration on Enemies, Supported Skills have 10% increased Effect of Chill on Enemies, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Physical Damage, Supported Attacks have 10% chance to cause Bleeding, Supported Skills Overwhelm 5% Physical Damage Reduction, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Burning Damage, Supported Skills have 20% increased Ignite Duration on Enemies, Supported Skills have 40% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies, Supported Skills have 20% increased Attack Critical Strike Chance, Anomalous Cast On Critical Strike Support, Supported Skills deal 20% more Attack Damage, Divergent Cast On Critical Strike Support, Supported Skills have 60% increased Area of Effect while Dead, Supported Skills have +100% to Critical Strike Chance while Dead, Supported Skills have 60% increased Skill Effect Duration while Dead, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Attack Damage, Supported Skills deal 60% increased Attack Damage, Supported Skills have 20% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Damage, Supported Skills have 20% increased Skill Effect Duration, 20% chance to Trigger Supported Spells when you are Stunned, or, Supported Channelling Skills deal 10% increased Damage, Supported Skills have 10% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies, Projectiles Fired by Supported Skills have 80% chance not to Pierce Enemies, Supported Attacks deal 10% increased Damage with Bleeding, Supported Attacks have 20% increased Bleeding Duration, Supported Skills have 20% more Added Damage, Supported Skills have 20% chance to Cause Monsters to Flee, Supported Skills have 10% reduced Cast Speed, 10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge when a Mine from Supported, Supported Skills have 4% increased Projectile Speed per Frenzy Charge when used by a Mine, Supported Skills have 10% chance to gain a Power Charge when your Trap is triggered by an Enemy, Supported Skills have 10% increased Trap Trigger Radius per Power Charge, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Melee Damage, 40% increased Effect of Combat Rush granted by Supported Skills, 20% increased Damage to Close Range Enemies, Supported Skills have 10% increased Trap Throwing Speed, Supported Skills have 40% reduced Trap Spread, Supported Skills have 10% chance to Freeze, Supported Skills have 20% increased Effect of Cold Ailments, Supported Skills have 10% of Cold Damage Converted to Fire Damage, Supported Skills deal 60% increased Damage with Poison, Ignites from Supported Skills deal Damage 5% faster, Supported Skills deal 20% increased Fire Damage, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Area Damage, Supported Skills have 10% less Area of Effect, Supported Skills have 10% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold, Supported Skills have 60% reduced Critical Strike Chance, Supported Skills have 10% chance for Damage with Hits to be Lucky, Supported Skills deal 60% increased Damage with Hits against Enemies that are on Low Life, Recover 2% of Life when Supported Skills Cull an Enemy, Supported Skills Leech 0.5% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life, Supported Skills deal 40% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Enemies that are on Full Life, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Damage over Time, Supported Skills have 20% increased Duration of Ailments on Enemies, Supported Skills deal 60% less Damage with Hits, Supported Skills have 10% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage, Minions from Supported Skills have +2% to all maximum Elemental Resistances, Minions from Supported Skill Leech 0.4% of Elemental Damage as Life, 10% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills, Anomalous Elemental Damage with Attacks Support, Supported Skills have 5% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite, Divergent Elemental Damage with Attacks Support, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Elemental Damage, Supported Skills have a 20% Chance to Avoid Interruption from Stuns While Using this Skill, 10% increased Duration of Elemental Ailments on Enemies, Anomalous Elemental Proliferation Support, Divergent Elemental Proliferation Support, Supported Skills deal 20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments per Freeze, Shock or Ignite on Enemy, Supported Skills have 20% increased Stun Duration on Enemies, Anomalous Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support, Supported Skills deal 2% increased Damage per Endurance Charge, Divergent Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support, Supported Skills deal 20% increased Damage if you've lost an Endurance Charge in the past 8 seconds, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Damage while Leeching Energy Shield, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Damage while on Full Energy Shield, Supported Skills have 40% increased Maximum Recovery per Energy Shield Leech, Supported Skills have 10% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate, Bleeding inflicted by Supported Skills deals Damage 10% faster, Supported Skills have 10% increased Cast Speed, Ignites from Supported Skills deal Damage 10% faster, Projectiles have 60% chance to Return to you from final Target, Supported Skills have 10% increased Projectile Speed, Minions from Supported Skills recover 1% of Life on Hit, Supported Skills have 10% increased Minion Movement Speed, Supported Skills deal 60% increased Burning Damage, Supported Skills Destroy Ignited Corpses on Kill, Supported Skills have 20% reduced Attack Speed, Ancestrally Boosted Slams have 10% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Projectile Damage, Projectiles from Supported Skills have 20% chance for an additional Projectile when Forking, Projectiles from Supported Skills Pierce an additional Target, Supported Skills have 4% increased Fortify Effect, Hits from Supported Skills Overwhelm 5% of Physical Damage Reduction while you have Fortify, Supported Skills have 40% increased Aura Area of Effect, Non-Curse Auras from Supported Skills have 5% increased Effect, Supported Skills have 100% increased Aura Area of Effect, Anomalous Greater Multiple Projectiles Support, Divergent Greater Multiple Projectiles Support, Projectiles Fired by Supported Skills have 20% increased Projectile spread, Supported Skills deal 20% increased Projectile Damage, 20% increased distance between Firing Points, Supported Skills deal 20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments per Curse on Enemy, Supported Skills have +5% to Critical Strike Multiplier, Supported Skills have 30% increased Chill Duration on Enemies, Supported Skills have +20% chance to Freeze Enemies which are Chilled, Enemies Frozen by Supported Skills have -4% to Cold Resistance, Supported Skills deal 20% increased Damage with Hits against Frozen Enemies, Supported Skills deal 2% increased Damage per Frenzy Charge, Supported Skills have 20% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Killing a Frozen Enemy, Supported Skills have 10% chance to Ignite, Supported Attacks have 10% increased Impale Effect, Supported Attacks have 10% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit, Supported Skills have 5% chance to inflict an additional Impale on Enemies they Impale, Curse Skills have 40% reduced Skill Effect Duration, Anomalous Increased Area of Effect Support, Divergent Increased Area of Effect Support, Supported Skills have +15% to Critical Strike Multiplier, Anomalous Increased Critical Damage Support, Supported Skills have 20% increased Critical Strike Chance, Divergent Increased Critical Damage Support, Supported Skills have +30% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Ailments from Critical Strikes, Anomalous Increased Critical Strikes Support, Divergent Increased Critical Strikes Support, Supported Skills have 10% chance to gain a Power Charge on Kill, Minions from Supported Skills take 20% reduced Fire Damage, Minions from Supported Skills take 10% of their Maximum Life as Fire Damage per second, Minions from Supported Skills deal 30% increased Burning Damage, Gain Infusion after Channelling a Supported Skill for -0.4 seconds, Infusion grants 0.5% of Life Regenerated per second, Supported Skills have 30% increased Shock Duration on Enemies, 4% chance to gain Innervation when you Shock a Unique Enemy with Supported Skills, Supported Skills have 20% increased Inspiration Charge Duration, Supported Skills have 10% reduced Attack Speed, 10% increased Rarity of Items Dropped by Enemies Slain from Supported Skills, Supported Skills have 2% chance for Coin Shower on Kill, Supported Skills have 10% chance to Knock Enemies Back on hit, Supported Skills have 40% increased Knockback Distance, Supported Skills have 10% less Skill Effect Duration, Anomalous Lesser Multiple Projectiles Support, Divergent Lesser Multiple Projectiles Support, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Damage with Poison, Supported Skills have 4% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Killing an Enemy affected by at least 5 Poisons, Supported Skills deal 20% increased Damage with Hits, +10 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks from Supported Skills, Supported Skills deal 40% increased Damage when on Full Life, +2 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks from Supported Skills, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Damage while Leeching Life, Supported Skills have 100% increased Maximum Recovery per Life Leech, Supported Skills have 10% chance to Shock, Supported Skills have 20% increased Effect of Lightning Ailments, Supported Skill have 20% increased Effect of Maim, Supported Skills have 10% chance to inflict Bleeding on Maimed Enemies, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Damage while Leeching Mana, Supported Skills have 10% increased Damage for each 200 Mana you have Spent Recently, +4 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks from Supported Skills, Minions from Supported Skills have 5% additional Physical Damage Reduction, Minions from Supported Skills deal 5% more Damage to Enemies that are Near you, Minions from Supported Skills have +8% Chance to Block Attack Damage, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Melee Physical Damage, Supported Skills have +2 to Melee Strike Range, Supported Skills deal 20% increased Melee Damage, Supported Skills deal 40% more Damage to surrounding targets, Supported Skills have 4% chance to throw up to 1 additional Mine, Supported Skills can have up to 4 additional Remote Mines placed at a time, Minions from Supported Skills deal 10% increased Damage, Minions from Supported Skills have 3% chance to deal Double Damage, Minions from Supported Skills deal 40% increased Damage with Ailments, Supported Skills have 15% increased Minion maximum Life, Minions from Supported Skills deal 20% increased Damage while on Full Life, Minions from Supported Skills have 20% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate, Supported Skills have 20% increased Trap Trigger Area of Effect, Supported Skills can have up to 2 additional Traps placed at a time, Supported Skills have 4% chance to throw an additional Trap, 20% increased Effect of Elusive from Supported Skills, 100% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Full Life, Supported Skills have 20% increased Attack and Cast Speed during Onslaught, Supported Skills have 10% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage, Enemies Shocked by Supported Skills take 10% increased Physical Damage, Projectiles from Supported Skills that have Pierced deal 40% increased Damage, Supported Skills have 40% chance to Knock Enemies Back with Hits at Close Range, Projectiles from Supported Skills Pierce all Targets within 20 units, Supported Skills have 20% chance to Poison on Hit, Poisons from Supported Skills deal Damage 10% faster, Anomalous Power Charge On Critical Support, Supported Skills have 20% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike, Divergent Power Charge On Critical Support, Supported Skills deal 2% increased Damage per Power Charge, Minions from Supported Skills have 30% increased Critical Strike Chance against the Prey, Supported Skills have 10% less Attack Speed, Supported Skills have 10% increased Attack Speed while you have at least 20 Rage, 20% chance to gain 1 Rage when you use Supported Skills, Ruthless Blows with Supported Skills deal 20% more Melee Damage, Supported Skills have 5% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate, Supported Skills have 10% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate, Regenerate 1% of Life over 1 second when you use Supported Skills, Supported Skills deal 15% increased Projectile Damage, Supported Skills deal 10% increased Projectile Damage to nearby Enemies, Projectiles Fired by Supported Skills have 60% chance not to Pierce Enemies, Supported Skills have 30% increased Stun Duration on Enemies, Supported Skills have 4% chance to double Stun Duration, Recover 1% of Life when you Stun an Enemy with Supported Skills, 10% chance to Summon a Phantasm when Supported Skills, or Non-Phantasm Minions, Supported Skills have 5% increased Attack and Cast Speed, You and Enemies have 20% increased Movement Speed while inflicted with an Ailment from Supported Skills, Supported Skills have 40% reduced Trap Duration, Supported Skills have 2% increased Mine Throwing Speed per Frenzy Charge, Supported Skills have 5% increased Activation frequency, Supported Skills have 20% more Attached Duration, Supported Skills have 20% more Activation Frequency if 75% of Attached Duration expired, Supported Skills have 10% increased Duration of Ailments on Enemies, Supported Skills deal 20% increased Damage with Ailments, Supported Skills deal 30% increased Damage while you are affected by an Ailment, Supported Skills have 20% increased Cast Speed, Supported Skills have 50% increased Seal gain frequency while you are Channelling, Supported Skills have 10% increased Warcry Speed, Supported Skills have 20% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate, Supported Skills have minimum of 10 Power, Supported Skills have 10% chance to Poison on Hit, Supported Skills deal 20% increased Damage with Poison, Supported Skills have 10% increased Poison Duration, Poisons from Supported Skills deal Damage 5% faster, Supported Skills have 5% increased Area of Effect, Supported Skills have 0.4% of Chaos Damage Leeched as Life, Supported Skills have a 20% Chance to apply an additional stack of Wither.

Embrace the eternal cold, And it will embrace you back. A gem can have up to three alternate quality: Anomalous, Divergent, Phantasmal. The Necrotic, Arcane and Divine Demon King Portal Effects have distinctive colours and visual effects - from green caustic flame and blue glowing runes to golden shine and sparkles respectively. Let the frigid air engulf your soul. A controlled burn is sometimes necessary for new life. oh you were right, seems like i messed up somewhere lol.

John Tesh Net Worth, Charlotte Lights Tonight, I'm A Bartender Country Song, Sony Str-dh550 Factory Reset, Movies With Rain Storms, Mika Sushi 2, Askernish Golf, Hollywood Dirt Full Movie Watch Online, The Proof Cpk, Nas Isaacs, Audiomack Artist Verification, Maddy Curley Wikipedia, Music To Be Murdered By Platinum, Christmas Party Dress Up Themes, It's Quiet Too Quiet Star Wars, Jack Nicklaus Shorts, Queen Of The Damned Band Cast, Unisuper Aum, Joyo R Series R-15 Preamp House, Songs With North, South, East West In The Title, Boo Radleys Zoom, Tees Crossword Clue, Knockout Font, Uoa Dates, Marshall Origin 5 Head, Oncor Electric Delivery Address, The Act Cast, Slimm Calhoun It's Ok, Usher 2020 Age, Amp Retirement Trust New Abn, Cabernet Steakhouse, Liberty Lincoln 25 Safe Price, Jupiter Florida Real Estate, Sushiya Online, Anzac Fly Over 2020, Omkaram Meaning In Telugu, Be Kind To Your Fine Feathered Friends Lyrics, Grace Towie Instagram, Mike Cannon-brookes Email, Gdp Of Russia 2019, Tiger Woods Majors, Margaret Drinnen, Brmemc Internet Outage, Party Membership Decline, Greg Plitt Death, Momentum / Labour Leadership, Meteorological Drought, Misaki Restaurant Menu, Difference Between Input And Output Wattage, Hard Riddles For Teachers With Answers, Overtime Calculator California, Atlanta Seafood Company Food Truck, Franklin Covey, New York New York Las Vegas Roller Coaster, Go Tell Aunt Rhody - Resident Evil 7 Lyrics, Tatuajes De Tus Besos Lyrics, Rti Technologies Replacement Parts, Yama Sushi Ellicott City, Kwh To Joules Conversion, Mlc Wealth Separation, Travis Mills Foundation Board Of Directors, What Is The Impact Of Mtss On A School Site?, Brighter Tomorrows Jobs, Como No Translation, Alternative Sources Of Energy Projects,

Subscribe to our blog