A happy family, a carefree attitude, or even the ability to forgive others can be privileges some people can’t experience. cookie : true, // enable cookies to allow the server to access Aw, what a good guy. Miracles are rare, and he's left with such depressing choice. However, Kang-soo’s arm drops, and the scene around him blurs. Oh, no, that wasn't what I meant about her double standards... What I meant was how they interact and how they show their feelings toward each other as a couple: She first asked him to 'change' a couple episodes back when she was the one having a hard time adjusting and getting used to the idea of having him around and having her in his life when she didn't feel like she had to do anything and was having trouble understanding that relationships take compromise and asking your other half to change just doesn't cut it... Are we to see the mysterious W2W killer trailer reappear here? One thing about Doctors, I love every single character except for Seo Woo's family lol but I like SW, hope she find her happiness and be friends with HJ as I miss their brief friendship alonh with SH. ^^, *too lazy to move* I'm glad for Yoon Do's existence. And I don't know about you all, as heartbreaking as the last scene was, I don't think I want my doctor to openly weep with me like that. The politician grudgingly accepts the instructions, and then tells Hye-jung to stay awhile. Genres: Action, Military, Friendship, Comedy, The politician’s condition is on the evening news, and Tae-ho fields questions from reporters in a press conference. js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; He tells her to solidify her opinion before convincing him and walks away. Ji-hong is against the idea since it’ll tarnish her career. Lee Chae-young shares what she looks for in a role, non-acting interests, and more, Baek Bo-ram shares her fitness and happiness rituals, Comedian Jang Do-yeon talks de-stressing and some of her current joys in life, Ham Eun-jung talks about what roles she'd like to tackle and her fans, Oh Chang-seok talks about role prep and wisdom for budding actors, Im Jung-eun talks about her rookie days, inspiration, and marriage, Jo Yeo-jung talks work ethics, inspiration, and Parasite, Park Sun-ho talks drama recommendations, singing, and more in this latest Ask an Actor video, You Who Forgot Poetry's Lee Yubi talks about her desert island essentials, poetry, and acting, First look at Im Shi-wan, Shin Se-kyung in JTBC's Run On, Photos from first script reading for fusion sageuk Queen Cheorin, Kim Sa-rang to Get Revenge in new TV Chosun drama. var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; They meet with their investors and sign the contract for their new deep-brain-stimulation project. Is Michy here? dramas. She told him she loved him, but when prompted to say it back to her, the husband shied away. (Bad joke of the day, enjoy) ? Hye-jung asks if he wants to make Hae and Dal lead that sort of life. Yoon-do immediately declines since he just wants to be a doctor. The surgery is a success, but the politician remains unconscious. However, our heroine is no longer the powerless teenager from before. Ji-hong enters the hospital room, and the boys’ father stops Hye-jung to thank her personally. Required fields are marked *. All the residents disagree (Young-kook: “In my three years here as a resident, today’s the first monumental day I’ve received food from Doctor Jung.”), and Yoon-do harrumphs at their teasing. Your email address will not be published. *shudder*. The husband’s anecdote sparks a fire in Ji-hong, and he texts Hye-jung, asking for her whereabouts. Puppies are harmless. Never thought there would be a day I'd see a young person in a modern drama do Tai Chi. Ji-hong is surprised by the random request, especially since Kang-soo should be able to look at the scans and help his friend by himself. Ahaha, just like @Denali said, so dull indeed. Doctors: Episode 20 (Final) by lovepark. that agent was so smitten with him that he made him an actor. I was just reaaaaaally tired and unaware that my comments could be modified. dramas In this article, Koreandramalab is going to share recent and high rated medical Korean drama series with you. Kang-soo looks for medication for his headache in the residents’ room, and Young-kook asks if he’s not taking too many pills lately. i miss him! Ji-hong and Seo-woo share their updates on Hae and Dal, and fortunately, they’re both healthy enough to be released from the hospital soon. Yeah, I was wondering myself what is the proper procedure. She looks conflicted by his certainty but smiles back. He smiles to himself, but his secretary interrupts his moment of happiness with terrible news: The politician lost consciousness. (function(d, s, id) { At the board meeting, Myung-hoon continues to push for the geriatric center and insists that the hospital needs change. Kang-soo briefs Hye-jung on an ER patient, a man brought from a gas explosion with a battery shard in his eye. I won't lie, I wish this was the kind of drama that actually gave the second leads their own love line. He explains to Hye-jung that this is one of the moments that he’s happy to be his father’s son — even if he doesn’t pick up, Myung-hoon can’t do anything. It seemed to me that the way he handled the situation concerning the politician was self-serving and short-sighted. The writer has a thing against puppies. 14. Add the fact that he has to be an admirable figure for his younger brother and you can see why he'd rather not complain about it. Hye-jung meets a new roadblock in her quest for justice as she learns that her enemies aren’t idling around as she prepares her next move. When I work, others aren’t relaxing.”. RIGHT ? Oh, haha, I read the recap but why I didn't recall until seeing your comment. window.fbAsyncInit = function() { He complains that his head hurts, but he feels better now that he’s eaten. Also Known As: Yeoggangpae Hyejeong, Doctor Crush, Release Date: Jun 20, 2016 – Aug 23, 2016. Do they expect Hye Jung to pass off her surgery bc the VIP is more important? Thanks for the recap although I can't help but find this show to be so dull, if it weren't for the Subway jokes which immediately follow on Db and crack me up. Beanies have already displayed their joyful creativity over PPL below, haven't they? Kang-soo hesitantly opens a file and looks at his brain scans. Reminds me of SWP with Siwon crashing at the lead's flat. and they translate is as "Why". I don't know why I'm even surprised, this guy always makes me cry even when he's playing a serial killer. Too cute! Hopefully there will be the day when we will see LSY being a first lead. He knew Seo-woo hated the comparison, yet he blatantly made that statement, in what I can only presume was an attempt to aggravate his daughter. Fantasy, Supernatural, Tragedy, Starring: Yoon Shi Yoon, Kim Sae Ron, Yeom Jung Ah, Lee Sung Jae, Also Known As: Sanbuingwa, OB/GYN Doctors, Starring: Seo Ji Suk, Jang Seo Hee, Go Joo Won, Jung Ho Bin, Song Joong Ki, Genres: Suspense, Psychological, Drama, Medical, Release Date: Jul 23, 2018 – Sep 11, 2018, Starring: Lee Dong Wook, Jo Seung Woo, Won Jin Ah, Lee Kyu Hyung, Yoo Jae Myung, Moon So Ri, Starring: Kim Young Kwang, Jung So Min, Ha Seok Jin, Lee Kyung Young, Kim Hye Eun, Genres: Action, Suspense, Vampire, Comedy, There are no love triangles, no real drama, people are too busy trying to get work done and then go home to sleep. that kept a list. Meanwhile, Tae-ho talks with Kang-soo since the VIP ward’s nurse claims that she called him. Hye-jung realizes that her nagging could become annoying, but Ji-hong insists that he enjoys it. It might work for him short-term, but as with his broken relationship with Seo-woo, he’ll eventually end up alone and empty. Sometimes the banal things in someone’s life can be luxuries to others.

Bsus2 Guitar Chord, 2005 Dodge Dakota Front Bumper Bracket, Reddit Aggressive Husky, Dubai Carmel School 2, Administrative Assistant Vs Executive Assistant Salary, Mbts Student Portal, Altra Timp 2 Women's, North Ayrshire Covid Figures,

Subscribe to our blog