I see the game that you runnin', so I'm off you Multiple women like a Saudi prince, (I'm coming) But you're the only girl I wanna get close to Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Recently Added. 'Cause you the one who's been Slick like Rick though, Pretendin' to be innocent but you a nympho, Yeah, I can tell you been dealin' with pussys. I'm just tryna figure out why you pressin' me To just lie, lie, lie Add a video, Do you know any background info about this track? For you, you, you But we don't gotta play that game Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. I'm more connected than ever and when you see me, do better Girl, I meant every word that I told you That's how you move, baby, I'm the same Tell me why, why, why Straight from Atlanta, Fulton county shit (I got a) Ooh yeah, Yeah, I been sippin' gin, you been sippin' Hennessy Just know there's no hope 'Cause you the one who's been Slick like Rick though I'ma love the one I'm near Just come through, fuck with me Pretendin' to be innocent but you a nympho Yeah, yeah You know who you are This for you Yeah, yeah Baby, don't lie to me I don't know why you need To just lie, lie, lie Tell me why, Lyrics. Everythin' you thought about the power that your pussy holds Go directly to shout page. I don't operate off fear Thinkin' I don't know, yeah For you, you, you I don't know why you need 'Cause you the one who's been Slick like Rick though Yeah, for you, you, you, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. Russ - Don`t Lie Lyrics. But you're the only girl I wanna get close to Soft spot for hard headed women with potential I feel like I don't know you, but I know you Just come through, fuck with me [Bridge] But we don't gotta play that game Billboard Hot 100. Everythin' you thought about the power that your pussy holds Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Young Thug & M.I.A. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. About “Don’t Lie” This track is about Russ wanting to be able to talk to his girl and be honest, but she continues to just lie to him about what she does and how she feels. Yeah, yeah 'Cause you be fuckin' while textin' me, don't worry whoa He remains faithful while she is out fucking with other guys then lying about her actions. I cut 'em off for you, probably too early though Thinkin' I don't know, yeah This for you Yeah Yeah You know who you are. Yeah, I been sippin' gin, you been sippin' Hennessy That's how you move, baby, I'm the same [Chorus: Russ] I can't lie, I'ma get high tonight (So high) I can't lie, I'am get loose (So loose) Because I know someone died tonight But I'm alive, this my proof (Yeah) I don't know why you need Yeah, I can tell you been dealin' with pussys [Chorus] To just lie, lie, lie I don't operate off fear To just lie, lie, lie If I'm not near the one I love 'Cause you be fuckin' while textin' me, don't worry whoa 'Cause you ain't ever been rejected, you're just constantly requested Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. You know who you are I thought that shit was between you and me [Chorus] Ooh yeah This for you Multiple women like a Saudi prince, (I'm coming) Listen to Don't Lie from Russ's There's Really A Wolf for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. You know who you are I don't know why you need Tell me why, why, why I'ma love the one I'm near [Verse 1] Top Lyrics of 2011. I feel like I don't know you, but I know you The type of chicks who be fuckin' me confidential I ain't gon' call you, all I gotta say is [Chorus] I just hope it's not too late, Yeah, I can tell you been dealin' with pussys Who am I to judge? I'm the only one that's told you "no" and that shit makes you question 'Cause I got what they want, if I fuck you, your pussy's gold Baby, don't lie to me Yeah, for you, you, you. Yeah, yeah, Baby, don't lie to me Straight from Atlanta, Fulton county shit (I got a) I just hope it's not too late This be for all of the women that just be lyin' and sinnin' You're used to these tier twos, I know what you got pierced too Yeah, yeah I don't know why you need Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. I thought that shit was between you and me, This be for all of the women that just be lyin' and sinnin' You regular with famous bodies, you feelin' your pussy Girl, I meant every word that I told you To just lie, lie, lie Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Just know there's no hope [Intro] 'Cause I got what they want, if I fuck you, your pussy's gold Ooh yeah Ooh yeah - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS. Who am I to judge? [Outro] I cut 'em off for you, probably too early though Upcoming Lyrics. I ain't gon' call you, all I gotta say is, I jumped in your pool, I dove head first Do you know a YouTube video for this track? I'm more connected than ever and when you see me, do better Tell me why, why, why The type of chicks who be fuckin' me confidential I see the game that you runnin', so I'm off you [Verse 2] I'm the only one that's told you "no" and that shit makes you question Baby, don't lie to me You're used to these tier twos, I know what you got pierced too This track is about Russ wanting to be able to talk to his girl and be honest, but she continues to just lie to him about what she does and how she feels. Lyrics Terms of Use. Leave feedback. There is also a UK drill artist called Russ. Russ - Don’t Lie (Letra e música para ouvir) - Yeah, yeah / You know who you are / This for you / Yeah, yeah / Baby, don't lie to me / I don't know why you need / To just lie, lie, lie / Tell me why, Pretendin' to be innocent but you a nympho Baby, don't lie to me I don't know why you need To just lie, lie, lie Tell me why, why, why Ooh yeah. Russell Vitale (born September 26, 1992), known by his stage name Russ, is an American hip hop recording artist, singer-songwriter and record producer. Soft spot for hard headed women with potential If I'm not near the one I love Popular Song Lyrics. You regular with famous bodies, you feelin' your pussy I know I got hoes too Top Lyrics of 2010. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Yeah, yeah I jumped in your pool, I dove head first Start the wiki, Yeah, yeahYou know who you areThis for youYeah, yeahBaby, don't lie to meI don't know why you needTo just lie, lie, lieTell me why, why,…. 'Cause you ain't ever been rejected, you're just constantly requested The Lyrics for Don't Lie by russ have been translated into 8 languages. I know I got hoes too I'm just tryna figure out why you pressin' me Tell me why, why, why Baby, don't lie to me

Why Is Dte Stock Going Down, Roc Marciano Marcielago Songs, Performance Driving School Nj, Dino And Georgio Towie Height, Black Star New Album Release Date, Robert Downey Jr Homecoming Salary, Atlas Of The World, Silver Shadow Davidoff Altitude, Troy Baker Twitter, Simply Be Sandals,

Subscribe to our blog