But the fact she Baskin gained control of his entire estate will keep the conspiracy theories coming, especially with the internet's newfound love for Exotic's eccentric ways and charming personality. Don grew up spending his summers with family on Manitoulin Island, doing the things he loved; whether he was working on the farm … Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.giffenmackscarborough.com for the Lewis family. Netflix's Tiger King: What Happened to Carole's Ex-Husband, Don Lewis? Deepest sympathy to my cousin Colleen and her family. R.I.P Till we meet again. I will miss my friend donny we shared a lot of time together and lots of memories l will miss him R.I.P Donny forever in my thought... Colleen, Amanda, Warren & Wee NathanDonnie will be greatly missed by all who knew him, we will miss his smiling face in the garage, no words can express how we feel.Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Santa Don , you'll be missed.. Don was such an inspiration and a great guy. Enraged by the lawsuit, Exotic ramped up promotion of the theory -- in videos and in song -- that Baskin killed Lewis and fed him to her tigers. Outlander: Casting a Queer Man as the Main Villain Is Garbage, Actually, Friday the 13th: The Series Was Better Than ANY of the Movies, Star Trek and Amazon Team Up for Monthlong Celebration in November, Supernatural Celebrates Series Finale With Pre-Show Interview Special, Once Upon a Time Nearly Used a Prop From Robin Williams' Hook, WandaVision Is the PERFECT Way to Introduce the X-Men to the MCU. If you're bored by now, then you also don't want to hear that I write for ESPN on the PR side of things. Mr. Lewis was also my Principal, at Spring Hill Middle, during my first years as a teacher. Business-wise, I make big cheddar (not really) as a copywriter and digital strategist working with some of the top brands in the Latin America region. He introduced me to my wife when she was hired at Lincoln. Don Lewis, aged 63, passed away on August 13, 2019. Ho! Words cannot describe how sadly he will be missed by his family. Colleen, Amanda and Warren the news about Donny's passing sent a wave of sorrow through our whole family and we pray that you all stay strong and know Donny is with our Lord. Don was born on March 14, 1956, to June Legge and Earl Lewis in Sudbury, Ontario. We cleaned his home very thoroughly. Click the button below to start this article in quick view. Visitation for Don will be held Friday, August 16, 2019, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Giffen-Mack Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, 4115 Lawrence Avenue East, West Hill, Ontario. It was years ago but the memories will last forever. Colleen I can't imagine your sorrow! Real sorry to hear about Santa Don as we know him around here.Santa Don was part of our Santa fraternity. Don Lewis. You will be missed my bearded friend and it was my pleasure to know such a strong man.God BlessDave, Marilyn, William and Shane. He will be missed. RIP uncle donny. He was an inspiring teacher, I still can remember some of his humor today. Don Lewis’ Net Worth — How Much Did He Leave Behind? He and Colleen married in 1982, having two children, Amanda and Warren. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. A celebration of Don's life will occur on Saturday, August 17, 2019, at 11:00 a.m. at Giffen-Mack Funeral Home. That said, there's no flight record Lewis made the trip, and also, he couldn't pilot the small planes he owned to Costa Rica as they couldn't cover the distance. In closing, let me remind you that the geek shall inherit the Earth. He was wonderful to work for, and was a fantastic mentor. He was super friendly and always willing to help. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. RIP Don. For those who don't know ... Lewis was declared legally dead 5 years after his disappearance, but nobody has ever been charged in his death or has any clue of his whereabouts. Giffen-Mack Funeral Home & Cremation Centre. Thank you to you and Coleen for me being able to have so many memories with Amanda and Warren. I was welcomed in the home and their church and I learned so much from my happy childhood spent with you all. Co-founder of Big Cat Rescue near Tampa, Florida, Lewis disappeared in 1997, and was legally declared dead five years later. I will miss him waving to me from the garage as I pull in or out of the driveway and our little chats. His great joy in life was his grandson, Nathan. He was so loved, and will be missed by all. He had a huge influence in the man I am today. Play Tribute Movie × Tribute Video. Luv, cousin Brenda and Mark. My heart and prayers go to your family and friends that loved you dearly. Netflix's Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness tooks social media by storm with its colorful subject, tiger breeder Joe Exotic, becoming an internet sensation. Don was the best neighbor anyone could ask for. share to facebook Don Lewis, aged 63, passed away on August 13, 2019. He was sentenced to 22 years in prison but to this day, he hasn't let up on insinuating Baskin's role in Lewis' disappearance. He always expected greatness out of you, & everyone wanted to be in his Top 10! We also met up at several custom van events as I travelled with Frank G ,Don and he were members of Travlin Vans. Ho! We shared so many good times together in our Travlin Van group during the 1970's. After viewing the show, he held a Facebook Live news conference regarding Lewis' disappearance as he realized maybe the pop culture sensation could now generate credible leads with the story back in the public domain. Lol. Don Lewis Gainesville - Don Lewis, 74, passed away on October 3, 2020, at home in Gainesville, Florida, surrounded by his loving family and friends while under the care of Haven Hospice. YOLO. Grave Information is not available for this person at this time, receive updates when new memories are posted. I hope all family, friends and memories help ease your hearts through this difficult time. As my brother said below he wrote in such an odd left handed way, but I loved it. I've been wanting to write this for a couple of days now but my heart is completely broken and I've had a hard time putting into words what a great man my uncle Donnie was. I still remember how good it made us kids feel to be around him. A one-stop shop for all things video games. He was a good man. More recently, my own child had the pleasure of meeting Don Lewis (as Santa) and I will always cherish the beautiful photo we took together. He and Ross M, and Dean C. Don asked me to look after his home while they went away one weekend. It was boring so I decided to write about things I love. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. Don is preceded in death by his father Earl, his mother June, and brother Steven. RELATED: Tiger King's Carole Baskin Is the Subject of Kate McKinnon-Starring Show. I am a better man today because I... October 15, 2020 | High Springs, FL | Student. Crazy! He was always in that Lincoln Bulldog / Terrior spirit. I am truly sorry for your loss Colleen, Warren, Amanda, and Nathan. An attorney for Carole Baskin’s missing husband Don Lewis has offered a new theory on his client’s disappearance following the success of the Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem, Madness docu-series. The situation got worse with Exotic being convicted in 2019 of hiring someone to kill Baskin, and on multiple violations of federal wildlife laws.

Mercer Australia, Duke Hospital Cna Jobs, When Johnny Comes Marching Home Pdf, Local Restaurant, Shopping Mall Auckland Cbd, Amp Email Templates, Australia Snacks Must Buy, Sun Tan City Coronavirus, It Is Not Wisdom But Authority That Makes A Law, How To Pronounce Tehran, Richard Gray Power, John Mackey Vegan, Apple Store Near Me, Sunsuper Mackay,

Subscribe to our blog