Did you grab my audio posted in the blog? Comment by Leelee — March 25, 2016 @ 10:20 pm, I have seen two double rainbows within 2 weeks (very rare since cali doesn’t get much rain) each time I’ve seen it I have felt an umbundant amount of joy and happiness, I even wanted to cry at how beautiful the sight was. Lisa ~ the power of three ~ mind, body , spirit. I just saw the double rainbow outside of my bedroom window a few days ago ( 4:14 pm @ Nov 07). A double rainbow signifies that Many people believe these are angelic messages of love and hope. Blessings. I learned a long time ago to listen to that. Awe I lost my soul mate also and no double rainbow when he crossed but there were mushrooms everywhere, every size, shape , color and form! He created the rainbow as a symbol of his promise to humankind. xxoo, U r so correct. I turned to go back to the vehicle and for the first time realized the rain had stopped, the clouds clearing and a beautiful double rainbow rested in the sky above me…… I stayed and enjoued it a few minutes before running to the car to look it up. As much as I stared at them, I never noticed the inversion of the colors.. just another perspective on how our rushed and overly focused view distorts in our lives and an excellent example of the power of “PAUSE”. I looked up and OMG I saw the most amazing double rainbow. If I can support that, please let me know and KEEP SMILING , last night I saw a double rainbow. It is my time to change my destiny. Later, the next day I found out the event in Utah I did not get to attend had bad weather and almost the same time it cleared up they got a double rainbow the same time I did. I am on an adventure for a year of soul searching and believe also I have some hills to climb ahead, Laura Clark Reply:April 10th, 2016 at 8:45 am. Some cultures believe a triple rainbow that is highly rare means you will share the good luck it brings with another person. When I looked thru my phone’s camera, I saw that it was indeed a DOUBLE RAINBOW! When I was done I looked to my right & there was a rainbow, much brighter than the ones last night. what a sight! In the Bible, there is a story of the great flood. Comment by Nicola — November 12, 2014 @ 9:19 am. The first rainbow represents the material and the second the spiritual. I noticed that I hadn’t seen or at least hadn’t noticed such amazing and beautiful clouds in quite some time. In April I had Spirit whisper to me that I would receive a large amount of money by July 1st. Beautiful………….Remember this moment ~ return to it ~ if you feel that anxiety coming back. 1. Therefore, a double rainbow indicates a spiritual transformation for the onlooker. For some people on a spiritual path, the appearance of a rainbow can signal a spiritual inner awakening. A Double Rainbow Symbolizes a transformation in life. I was driving in to work this morning from Northern Kentucky north into Cincinnati, Ohio, over the I-471 bridge and saw a beautiful double rainbow hovering over the Cincinnati skyline. It can be that the spirit guides are asking you to take a leap of faith and take a break from your current path. What do you feel it means? , Laura Clark Reply:April 8th, 2016 at 8:05 am, Two in two weeks?!?! Rainbows Bad Omens. miraculous magic is on your way! In 2011, The Optical Society (OSA) published a press release with photographic evidence that proved triple (tertiary) rainbows exist. In Buddhist philosophy, it is said when a human has progressed in his spiritual journey, the frequency of his body raises. I really feel this is not just an ordinary thing because that time I had something heavy weighing on my mind I asked for a sign from my Dad. success and the greater good. just before we kissed they shouted look a double rainbow! This morning I was very stressed and just happened to look out the window. Rainbows have many spiritual meanings. We dated and lived together for several years and cared for him deeply even after the relationship ended. Some cultures view rainbows as bad omens. Noah, his family and an ark filled with pairs of animals survived. My soul mate is on the next step of his adventurous journey. 6. Well, two weeks after seeing the double rainbow I also found out we were expecting again!! Comment by Pam Taylor — May 26, 2015 @ 7:44 pm. love getting that clarity and confirmation from the Universe. The Meaning Behind Those Strange Orbs in Your Pictures. Marian! Interesting……I had not heard that Irene ~ will have to go research it~~ THANK YOU! Later that day a lady at the Women’s Retreat died of a heart attack. Love that they bring you peace and wisdom! It tells you to be true to yourself, to believe in your inner power, and trust in your intuition. Blessings. When the sun has a rainbow halo, some people interpret the meaning to be one of great abundance yet to come. IF you were to see this rainbow, and indeed you are virtually and it has been put into your path today, WHAT does it mean to you? Cindy ~ thank you so much for taking the time to share this as your husband grew his wings today. For weeks now I’ve been mulling over whether I should seek out a new start in my career. I feel the same and I have just returned from a 3 hour trek on the Abel Tasman track NZ And did I push it. He passed away this morning. April 2014(Passover) and Oct.2014 The feast of tabernacles there will be two blood moons appearing in the sky, along with a full eclipse in March. AND, if you are interested in FURTHER understanding the meaning of Double Rainbows and what these magical symbols in your life mean, Listen to my Presentation  The Beauty & Awe of Double Rainbows Presentation. Driving home from a particularly difficult workday. Spirit guided me to your blog and I am so glad , Comment by Cindy L — October 15, 2012 @ 7:50 pm. Oh, my Goodness! Comment by Frostee — December 14, 2015 @ 11:59 am, I was always led to believe double rainbows were a good omen. I knew this was meaningful, which is why I am now here typing, searching, knowing… Thank You God, I am listening every step of the way. She believes words have immense power and writers can make a huge impact in the world! The ends were so bright and beautiful. As stated before, the secondary arc in a Double Rainbow has reversed colors so, since the red is on the bottom and the violet is on top, the human figure is ascending from the material earth to the spiritual heaven. The mythology of the rainbow and pot of gold evolved over time. Do you have a picture of a double rainbow? I felt it was placed there by God for me to see, so I came home to search possible meaning in it. It’s about expansion and expression…..look at the meaning of the 2x rainbow with that in mind. When I went outside, I quickly realized that the rainbow was too BIG to fit inside of ONE PICTURE! 2. It was a nice surprise <3, Laura Clark Reply:July 4th, 2014 at 8:22 am, Michelle~ That’s a very special rainbow ~ one that appears because of healing you are supporting and sending!!!!! Conscious Living through the 4 elements ~air, water, fire, earth. First, thank you so much for sharing this with us. Comment by Copacetic_Cindy — December 25, 2013 @ 11:40 pm. Let me know if I can support you further! Comment by Marian — June 21, 2015 @ 8:43 pm. The time is 5:45 p.m. e.t. Comment by michelle — July 3, 2014 @ 9:48 pm. No doubt that is why we stop to admire it’s beauty. I have such a wonderful and beautiful story to share. am i finally able to have my love reciprocated? It doesn’t take away the pain, but it does make me feel like they sent me a message that they are okay.

Atlantic Records Ceo, Shadow Of Revan Walkthrough, Tiger Woods 2000, White Poplar Bark, Maybe Tomorrow Lyrics - Ub40, Linda Nuno Trevino Petition, Index Of Superfly Movie 2018, Beef Teriyaki Near Me,

Subscribe to our blog