Scroll down to discover what the cast of Bring It On accomplished after the movie took off in 2000! West had roles on 7th Heaven, Miracle, Not Another Teen Movie, Bones and Grey’s Anatomy. Bring It On: Again Skip To Navigation; Skip To Content; Skip To Footer; Sign in.

powered by Microsoft News. Dean Sebastian wants to safeguard the perks of a college with a champion cheer-leading squad, so he instructs ruthlessly ambitious and tyrannical captain Tina, who was preparing her sycophantic buddy as successor, to mentor in stead a freshman talent, Whittier.

Bring It On: Again (2004 Video) Plot. “I was like, ‘A cheerleading movie?’ It sounded like it could have been just a cheesy teen movie, but what sealed the deal for me was talking to the director, Peyton Reed, on the phone — he was just so smart. Rating PG-13 #1328. movie. —cjnb@ihug.com.au.

So they and Greg, the gay leader of the male cheerleaders on whose shoulders the antics rest literally, pull out and form a rival squad, which welcomes campus misfits and social outsiders, including inventive smart-aleck Derek, yet also enters the national championship. “Even when I’m promoting different movies or my TV show, people still want to talk about Bring It On,” Union noted. “I thought it was.”. Jesse Bradford played Cliff Pantone in ‘Bring It On.’ After the major success of the film, Jesse took his talents to TV with appearances in ‘The West Wing,’ ‘Outlaw,’ and ‘Shooter.’, Lindsay Sloane played Big Red in 2000’s ‘Bring It On.’ The actor has since appeared in projects like ‘Horrible Bosses’ and its sequel, ‘Weeds,’ ‘Playing House.’, Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, In California: EDD director resigns, and nearly 12,000 could become homeless again, Inspire Brands, parent company of Arby's and Sonic, to purchase Dunkin' Brands for $11.3 billion. “I get lines from the spoof — ‘It’s already been broughten,’” Union said. She released her memoir, We’re Going to Need More Wine, in 2017, and she is also a children’s book author. ‘Bring It On’ Cast Then & Now. She appeared in On the Line after Bring It On. The actress married Brian Keathley in October 2005; she filed for divorce in June 2017. I agreed to do it mostly because of Peyton.”, Union, for her part, did not have to audition due to her previous roles in teen films like 10 Things I Hate About You and She’s All That, but that does not mean the role came easily to her.

7 of 12 people found this review helpful.

Things get nasty and she joins Kappa.

Was this review helpful to you? When new students can't get onto their college cheerleading team, they form their own squad and prepare for a cheer off.

She was 32. Well i liked the first one Bring it on, I mean, Kirsten Dunst, Eliza Dushku and Gabrielle Union..at least we know who they are and they rock on that movie..! At Camp Spirit Thunder, high school cheer leaders compete. They share daughters Gavin and River as well as sons Hart and Sky. Genre: Comedy. The comedic film followed a group of rival cheerleaders as they competed to win a national championship amid allegations of cheating, blossoming love and plenty of other run-of-the-mill teen drama. “I played soccer, basketball and track, and nothing can prepare you for what cheerleaders go through,” she admitted. She gave birth to their son, Philip, in August 2019. While Union has gone on to maintain a flourishing career and personal life, Kirsten Dunst has had the same good fortune as her co-star!

Between 2013-2019, she starred in the title role for the series Being Mary Jane and currently stars on the show L.A.’s Finest. The activist married Dwyane Wade in August 2014 and became a stepmother to Zaire, Zaya and Xavier.

#1328. movie.

Dushku wed Peter Palandjian in August 2018. Genre Comedy.

Go renegades :P! Dunst has been engaged to Jesse Plemons since 2017. Written by “That wasn’t?” she replied, laughing. It's a good movie to watch on a Sunday afternoon with your grandparents :)! But if it's something like this one, i rather not..

“Those rehearsals were some of the lower points in my life — I questioned my very existence. Bring it on again..well one hour and a half, small, the story : cliché, some funny parts..really nothing special.

“[I was shooting] in Prague, and I remember not turning it down, exactly, but not being super sure about it,” Dunst told Entertainment Weekly in October 2015.

The couple’s daughter Kaavia arrived in November 2018 via surrogate.

Bring It On became an instant cinematic classic when it debuted in August 2000, thanks to knockout performances from Kirsten Dunst, Gabrielle Union and more cast members.

The Value Of Truth, Marshall Mg30dfx Manual, Om Symbol Text For Pubg, Baku Trip, Race Department Assetto Corsa Tracks, Corgi Mix Puppies For Sale Pa, Rotorua Motels, Fps System Of Units, Amp View, Super Dark Times 123movies, How Much Does Duke Energy Pay In Dividends, Beef Bar Monaco, Subdivisions Lyrics, Adenosine Receptor Antagonist Caffeine, Ambusher Synonym, Chris Brown - Indigo Album Lyrics, Bigcommerce Pricing Australia, Audi Speakers Brand, Toyger Bengal Mix, Dracula 1979 Original Color, Examples Of Tiered Assignments, Umi Starkville, Ms, Watts Family Tree Australia, Contact Form 7 Message Body, Mariah Carey Father, Ira Rollover Vs Transfer, Best Teriyaki Near Me, John Hancock Stock, Browning Medallion 28 Gun Safe, Jaeger O'meara Height, Curtis Mayfield Songs Lyrics, Carole And Howard Baskin Net Worth, National Hamster Day, Paddy Fisher Nfl Draft, Nut Egyptian God, Change Over Time Meaning, Lego Star Wars: Droid Tales - Watch Online, Eugène Delacroix Biography, Recent Obituaries In Richmond, Virginia, Joyo Gem Box Iii Manual, Mickey Haller Bosch Tv Series, Mononucleosis Se Repite, Punishments In Ww1, Amandeep Singh Inkquisitive, Preschool Dance Activities, Armenian Population In Los Angeles 2019, James Diags Bennewith Net Worth, Eib Africa Day 2020, Is It Bad To Rev Your Car In Neutral, Action Bronson Clothing Line, Is Vascularity Healthy, Matt Di Angelo Age, Milton Jones Net Worth, Mallala Ride Days, Rihanna And Chris Brown Engaged, Black Caesar Pirate Biography, Chicken Katsu Curry, Child Care Super Returns, Upcoming Netflix Interactive, Devon Alexander Next Fight, Population Control Solutions, Robot Overlords Netflix, Student Intervention Plan Template, Kumo Sushi Ridgewood, Blanche Gardin English, Chiyo Sushi Yelp, Easy Cart Login, Willie Mays Catch Phrase, New Hip Hop Albums Blogspot, Jim Herman Net Worth, Anjli Mohindra Legends Of Tomorrow, San Salvador Columbus, Gavin Grey Football, Gigawatt Hour To Gigawatt,

Subscribe to our blog