So I'm training like everything in my life depends on beating Fundora and that's how I'm going to fight him on December 5. "# # #Viewers can live stream the PBC shows on the FOX Sports and FOX NOW apps or at FOXSports.com. O’Campo victory ahead, I’m putting my house on it. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show. Additionally, he has squared off against Canelo Alvarez, Andre Berto, Marcos Maidana and Jessie Vargas. Additionally, once you click on your preferred event date, use the “sort by price” button located in the top left hand corner of the event page to sort all available Errol Spence Jr tickets by cheapest tickets available. He followed up his title-winning victory with triumphs over Lamont Peterson and Carlos Ocampo in 2018.Fighting out of his native Desoto, Texas, Spence will return to the ring for the first time since miraculously surviving a car accident last October where he was thrown from the vehicle before it crashed. Posted by 1 year ago. I'm expecting a great fight against an excellent fighter in Santana. The lineup will also see all-action contenders Josesito "The Riverside Rocky" Lopez and Francisco "Chia" Santana squaring-off in a 10-round welterweight affair, plus former champion Julio Ceja faces featherweight contender Eduardo Ramirez in a WBC Featherweight Title Eliminator to kick off the pay-per-view.Tickets for the live event, which is promoted by TGB Promotions, Man Down Promotions and DSG Promotions, are on sale Wednesday, October 14 at 10 a.m. CT, and can be purchased at SeatGeek.com, the Official Ticketing Provider of AT&T Stadium. The 32-year-old has bounced back from a loss to unified 154-pound champion Jermell Charlo with back-to-back stoppage victories. "I have nothing but respect for Josesito. This type of fight belongs on a huge pay-per-view event like this one. I believe that I displayed those improvements when I beat Leduan Barthelemy. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Santana (25-8-1, 12 KOs) has taken on the toughest challenges at 147 and 154 pounds and has made his name with his action style throughout a long career as a contender. Spence represented the U.S. at the 2012 Olympics before turning pro later that year and scoring knockouts in 10 of his first 12 fights, showing the promise that he would eventually fulfill on the biggest stages of the sport. Spence was launched into stardom when the 30-year-old first captured a welterweight crown by traveling to the U.K. to stop Kell Brook in front of his hometown fans in 2017. "The 27-year-old Ramirez (23-2-3, 10 KOs) has risen up the featherweight rankings with wins in three of his last four fights since losing to then 126-pound champion Lee Selby in 2017. 657.5k Followers, 484 Following, 1,120 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Errol Spence Jr (@errolspencejr) "This is an all-action card, so it's only right that I'm included on it. Cota had won 12 of 14 fights prior to facing Charlo, with his only defeats coming to former unified champion Jeison Rosario and top contender Erickson Lubin. Santana returns to the ring after losing to former unified champion Jarrett Hurd in January. Errol Spence Jr is a professional welterweight boxer. Possessing dangerous one-punch knockout power, two-division champion Danny Garcia was an indomitable force in the 140-pound division and has been equally powerful at welterweight, winning the WBC title in 2016. On December 5, there is no other option. My motto is train, fight, win. "It means even more because I'm going up against a great champion in Danny Garcia. We're both fighters who have been underdogs throughout our careers and caused problems for the best fighters in the world. It's my opportunity to reclaim my spot at the top in this division and become a five-time world champion. save hide report. Spence vs Bivol fall 2019, when you're going out but your mom tells you to take your little brother with you. "This will be the third FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View headlined by Spence (26-0, 21 KOs), whounified welterweight titles in September by besting Shawn Porter in one of the best fights of the year. The conditioning on these guys is just insane, puts me and my lard ass to shame ! Come December 5, I will be crowned unified champion! "I'm very excited to get back in the ring," said Garcia. Ceja's 2019 saw him engage in two action-packed battles, dropping a June contest to former champion Guillermo Rigondeaux and most recently fighting unbeaten super bantamweight champion Brandon Figueroa to a draw in November. We're going to train hard to go up against this challenge. I have to be honest, my belief was that while Porter is the consummate "try hard" guy, I didn't think he had the overall skill set and talent to really press Spence to the brink the way he did. Errol Spence Jr. added the WBC belt to go along with his IBF title with his victory over Shawn Porter. I will be prepared to retire. "Garcia (36-2, 21 KOs) is the latest in a long line of great boxers from Philadelphia who have made their mark on the sport. If you’re looking for cheap Errol Spence Jr tickets, tickets can be found for as low as $86.00. Errol Spence Jr tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. "In the tradition of memorable PBC welterweight clashes, Errol Spence Jr. vs. Danny Garcia will pit two fighters with elite skills and heavy hands against each other in a high-stakes showdown on December 5," said Tom Brown, President of TGB Promotions. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. The 27-year-old captured his 122-pound title with a stoppage of Hugo Ruiz in 2015, and has also challenged for a bantamweight title throughout his career. Many observers and fans thought he deserved the decision in those matches. I just can't wait to go out there on December 5 and put on a show. Errol Spence Jr. just woke up from a deep sleep at 8 p.m. at his Dallas home. Find tickets from 50 dollars to Spence Jr vs Garcia on Saturday December 5 at 4:00 pm at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX, NCAA Division II Mens Basketball Championship, Errol Spence Jr vs. Premier Boxing Champions Tickets. "I know that if I lose, that could be my last chance to fight for a world title. "I learned a lot in my loss against Claudio Marrero. Errol Spence Jr next fight and latest news PBC made an official announcement for their Schedule 2019, on November 2018. "I'm ready to get back to fighting," said Lopez. This meme is so out of control on here. "Having my comeback fight be in front of my hometown fans at AT&T Stadium is added motivation and a dream come true," said Spence. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like. In addition, all programs are available on FOX Sports on SiriusXM channel 83 on satellite radios and on the SiriusXM app. All fans attending the event will be required to wear a mask. For more information on AT&T Stadium's Safe Stadium Policy, please visit the site here: https://attstadium.com/safestadium/.The hometown hero Spence will return to fight at AT&T Stadium after putting on a masterful performance in front of an enormous crowd at the Dallas Cowboys' home last March, when he dominated four-division champion Mikey Garcia on his way to a unanimous decision victory. Spence vs. Garcia was originally scheduled for November 21.AT&T Stadium, which has hosted NFL fans during the 2020 Dallas Cowboys season, will be following guidelines from the CDC with protocols regarding COVID-19 safeguards and cleaning procedures. This thread is archived. It was proclaimed the fight between Garcia and Spence would take place at the Welterweight limit at the AT&T in Arlington Stadium, Texas on 16 March 2019. 41 comments. Training and sparring has been going really well. "I'm very excited for this upcoming war between two Mexican fighters," said Ceja. "Me and Josesito are both throwback blood and guts gladiators," said Santana. Fighting out of Coachella, California, Fundora entered the ring three times in 2019, including TKO victories over then unbeaten fighters Donnie Marshall and Hector Manuel Zepeda, plus an exciting split-draw against fellow contender Jamontay Clark. Next, explore all available Errol Spence Jr tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Errol Spence Jr. with his Cruiserweight sparring partner Adrien Taylor. Jayne Kamin-Oncea/Getty Images. Tickets will be distributed in seat blocks known as "pods" to maintain distance between groups who are not known to one another. "This should be an epic evening of must-see fights, and we're excited to deliver viewers the next best things to front row seats. 97% Upvoted. "Lopez (37-8, 20 KOs) has long established himself as a fiery competitor and top contender in multiple weight classes and has compiled an impressive resume. "Representing his native Sinaloa, Mexico, Cota (30-4, 27 KOs) bested 154-pound contender Thomas LaManna in his last fight, battering LaManna before stopping him in the fifth-round. The Santa Barbara, California native owns a victory over Olympic gold medalist Felix Diaz in April 2018 and has faced unified champion Jermell Charlo and former champion Sadam Ali, while also fighting to a six-round draw against former unified champion Julian Williams in 2011. How to get cheap Errol Spence Jr tickets? Archived. For more information: visit www.premierboxingchampions.com, http://www.foxsports.com/presspass/homepage and www.foxdeportes.com, follow on Twitter @PremierBoxing, @PBConFOX, @FOXSports, @FOXDeportes and @TGBPromotions become a fan on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/PremierBoxingChampions, www.facebook.com/foxsports & www.facebook.com/foxdeportes. ""What an exciting event to look forward to as we welcome yet another championship fight to AT&T Stadium," said Dallas Cowboys Owner, President and General Manager Jerry Jones. In 2019 the Riverside, California native lost a majority decision to Keith Thurman, before most recently knocking out John Molina Jr. last September. Errol Spence Jr. with his Cruiserweight sparring partner Adrien Taylor. Browse the above listings of Errol Spence Jr tickets to find a show you would like to attend. "We are honored to once again partner with TGB Promotions and Premier Boxing Champions and provide a top flight boxing match between Errol Spence Jr. and Danny Garcia on December 5." When your mum tells you to take your lil brother to the gym with you, Jokes aside the cruiser looks like the lil brother. With three all-Mexican wars on the undercard, this FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View is lined up to deliver action fights all night long. He will be looking to regain his 147-pound world title against Spence.

What Is Impedance In Headphones, Lust For Love Lana Del Rey, Therm Rate, Line Level Preamp, I Don't Wanna Be Here I Just Wanna Go Tik Tok, Orange Crush 12, Best Restaurants In Dubai, Rock The Boat Lyrics The Rifles,

Subscribe to our blog