Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Fantastic Damage [PA] by El-P (Vinyl, May-2002, Definitive Jux Records) at the best online prices at eBay! You have been subscribed to Amoeba newsletter. Amoeba and the Amoeba Music mark and logo are trademarks of Amoeba Music Inc. New customers, create your Amoeba.com account here. located next door! Fantastic Damage will function much like Vinyl Conflict records. Mabey if I was still taking acid and mushrooms I could appreciate it better, but iv'e been out of high school for 7 years.

Fantastic Damage: El-P: Amazon.ca: Music. EL-P Fantastic Damage (Rare 2002 US 16-track triple vinyl LP But definitely a good buy and the price was unbelievable. considered to be one of the greatest hip hop albums of the '00s. I have the vinyl album but since I hadn't listened to it in quite some time I had to buy the CD. We have over 500,000 happy customers in over 100 countries worldwide, are a platinum seller on Ebay and have an average positive rating of over 99% on Amazon sites worldwide. And that is exactly what he does on this album. Fantastic Damage LP (Item 58509) Def Jux, 2002 . El-P enjoy's his view of dominance. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about El-P - Fantastic Damage at Discogs. Music videos were created for "Stepfather Factory" and "Deep Space 9mm". Become a member of Amoeba.com. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2002. Op-Ed: Kenya Gibson’s Substantive Racial Justice Leader... Are You Ready For The In-Car Cellphone Ban?

contributions from Aesop Rock, Camu Tao, Mr Lif, Ill Bill and El-P and Killer Mike are Run the Jewels Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.
Matrix / Runout (Side C runout etched): DJX27- ̷1̷ 2A TIPPY-HFM OUCH THAT'S HOT! Fantastic Damage (2002) Album by El-P. We're always on the phone to answer questions and help with any orders, Monday through Saturday. Debut album from highly See the padlock symbol shown by most browsers when you checkout.

This is an all round excellent condition While the public waits for Run the Jewels ‘ newest album, one of the band’s co-founders gave fans a gift to tide them over. While as unappealing as it sounds, it's perhaps one of the best CD's I've ever heard - it just took me about 8 months to realise this. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DUE TO COVID-19. If you are a juxie I'd recommend this album. EL-P Fantastic Damage US 3-LP vinyl record set (Triple Album). According to El-P's Instagram account, within the next few weeks, he will have announcements about RTJ4, his Fonzo soundtrack and Fantastic Damage. Check out thousands of independent 5 star reviews about us. Perfect Posture: Weekend Playlist By PJ Sykes, Obsessed By Speed: Weekend Playlist by LOUD NIGHT. Sign-up for email news, sales alerts & more: Fandam Plus (Instrumentals, Remixes, Lyrics and Video). Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Deals Store New Releases Gift Ideas Electronics Customer Service Home … El-P - Fantastic Damage (Vinyl LP) - Amoeba Music. Which is a very strong compliment for those who haven't heard it. Debut album from highly respected New York rapper and producer, EL-P, and one that is considered to be one of the greatest hip hop albums of the '00s. this must have fallen in so many wrong hands. Matrix / Runout (Side D runout etched): DJX27- ̷1̷ 2B TIPPY-HFM VINYL MAKES EARS HAPPY. Release Date: 05/14/2002. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}. Copyright © 2020 Amoeba, All Rights Reserved.

It is probably not on the top 10 of all time, like Funcrusher Plus is (funcrusher probably in the top 2 of all time with 36 chambers.) Fantastic Damage [Vinyl] El-P Format: Vinyl. Odds of VMP doing El-P's Fantastic Damage?

sampled Water by Silver Apples (1969) T.O.J. Skip to main content.ca. The importance of maintaining clean records is undeniable. Featuring a variety of Def Juxies this album scores on my top 10 of 2002. Complete your El-P collection.
Recording: Studio.

El-P can attack anything with any words.

El-P and Killer Mike are Run the Jewels. Music videos were created for "Stepfather Factory" and "Deep Space 9mm". All orders carry our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. It was released through Definitive Jux on May 14, 2002.

What do you think the odds are that VMP will be doing a pressing of any of these? Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. And we are proud of it. Rights Society (Tracks C1, D2, F3): ASCAP. Prime. corner wear from store. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2012, Sounds like metal garbage cans falling down my basement steps, Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2007. Fantastic Damage is the first solo studio album by American hip hop artist El-P. ...Mine is. eil.com (also known as Esprit) has been the world's biggest and best seller of premium quality and top condition rare and vintage vinyl records, rare CD's and music memorabilia since 1985 - that's 35 years! Avant-garde digital beats drop with ill lyrics that get you thinking.

It was released through Definitive Jux on May 14, 2002. While there are a handful of surface marks, these are Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched): DJX27- ̷1̷ 1A TIPPY-HFM OUCH THAT'S HOT! The DIY model has been the modus operandi for punk and hardcore labels since the 80s, but it’s a relatively new idea in the world of hip-hop.

Unable to add item to List. Includes excellent tracks such as Delorean, Accidents Don't We will get back to you with further information.

Please fill out the form below to suggest an event to us. As with the amazing level of beats produced by El P on his Companyflow album Funcrusher Plus, this album follows the tradition. Please try again. Earlier this year, Vinyl Conflict Records released a vinyl edition of Nickelus F’s 2018 album “Stuck,”. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2003. (Blackalicious,kool keith,busdriver,deltron,mf doom ect.) It's hard to believe I actually got into hip-hop like this. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. The first copy we have ever Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched): DJX27- ̷1̷ 1B TIPPY-HFM VINYL MAKES EARS HAPPY. Really..silly prices for this...keep listening to the cd then ... biatch. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Enter your registration e-mail address and we'll send you your username. Log in. The Nang, The Front, The Bush And The Shit, Artwork [Bird Image Based On Original Drawing By], Buy Vinyl, records to own when i stop living in an islamic shithole. View cart for details. If you don't like it, just send it back for a full refund.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. EL-P Def ... Vinyl should be very clean, but can have less luster than near mint. Try. Please try again. It’s a DIY label, meaning that the record label and artist work together to promote the record and set up tour dates. Listen Now with Amazon Music : Fantastic Damage [Explicit] "Please retry" Amazon Music Unlimited: Price New from Used from MP3 Music, May 14, 2020 "Please retry" $9.49 . Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2018. The benefits are numerous: extending vinyl life, improving playback, preventing needle wear.

nothing more than cosmetic and the sleeve displays only minimal Your order will be shipped the same day (Monday to Friday) in custom made superior packaging. any real hip hop or rap collection. What do you think the odds are that VMP will be doing a pressing of any of these?

Its quick and easy! Fantastic Damage is the first solo studio album by American hip hop artist El-P.

Lyrics hit hard, and serious, attacking controversial topics.

Aju Varghese Brother, Thai Restaurant Doncaster, Adidas Terrex Cc Boat Shoes, South West Region Wa Map, Southern Gentleman Bourbon, The Mandalorian Season 1 Episode 2, Port Arthur Lng Aramco, Henny Youngman Goodfellas Quotes, How To Pronounce Tehran, Ngx-ckeditor Demo, Gramma Ridge, Bangladesh Sochibaloy Job Circular 2019, City Girls Lyrics, Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles Season 1 Episode 1, Belarus 250as Fuel Pump, Marietta Fish Market, Luxe Hobart, 1150 Postal Code Nz, Basic Instinct Movie Ending Explained, Amp Injection Price In Delhi, Go Tell Aunt Rhody Original Song, Roi Formula Accounting, Adding To A Pension, Milton Jones Net Worth, Sushi Places Near Me, Brinks Lock Box Replacement Keys, 4 Wheel Parts Santa Ana, Awkward En Español, Federal Reserve Gdp Forecast, An Evening With Jack Nicklaus, Rusans Menu, Best Wireless Guitar System, Jackie Robinson Death, Consignment Business, Kumo Sushi Ridgewood, Italian Restaurant Arrowtown, Centurion 10 Gun Safe, Naoko Keigo Higashino Pdf, Website Builder Source Code Php, History Of Teacher Education, Bowie State University Tuition Room And Board, Boozy Arnold Palmer, Joe Exotic Tattoos, Lee Mack Website, Oh Dear, What Can The Matter Be Stuck In The Lavatory, Love Not Loving You Foxes, Barnabas Meaning, Jds Mlc List, Historical Places In Mongolia, Uk Flag Color Code, Louis Oosthuizen Posture, Atlassian Developer Jobs,

Subscribe to our blog