930 Valkenburgh St. I have had better Philly cheese steak at subway…, My family and I love to travel and love to eat (we consider ourselves ""Food Enthusiasts""). this place is small, but huge with flavor...yum! Make sure you come here hungry. The decor is well done and fancy. “I know I shouldn't be a fan of fast food but this Jack In The Box deserves a nice review. Grab and go. Filet Mignon could have been a bit more flavorful (not quite Flemings or Morton's quality), but that is the only suggestion. Ruby Tuesday Moanalua $$ Bars, Salad, American (Traditional) (808) 422-8585. We will definitely come back and try to sit at the bar with him in the future. Ruth's Chris, Mortons, Flemings, Smith and Wollensky's” more, “In a word: fantastic. I'd recommend for sure and can't wait to go back! Second, they're taking all the necessary precautions to keep not only their staff safe, but also the safety of their customers. Drinks and…” more, “Another tardy review ....but had to write one! best steak of my life, had the 22 oz. Nice view of the ocean. The evening was simply delightful. Been wanting to eat here for a while now and I finally did. Order in. Not because they are chains mind you. All. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. We love the awesome atmosphere and the great food at Tanaka. This was a special night just me and my mini me. GrubHub DoorDash Postmates UberEats Renowned for its signature menu and legendary hospitality, Morton's The Steakhouse Honolulu sets the standard for fine steakhouse dining. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Flemings Steakhouse locations in Waikiki, Honolulu, HI. Best fleming's prime steakhouse & wine bar in Honolulu, HI. Comfort Food Available via Takeout/Delivery (Oahu, Hawaii), How to Celebrate Any Mom This Mother's Day: Oahu Edition, Restaurants with Healthy Options (Oahu, Hawaii). The service is fantastic! 30 day dry aged steak. This location convenient for downtown workers. We noticed…, From Business: After four decades of experience, it is fair to say that Wolfgang Zwiener learned his craft well. I go to a different location most of the time, and this branch is waaaay…” more, “The bad news is that its a chain restaurant. Free valet for 3 hours. Find 493 listings related to Flemings Prime Steakhouse in Waikiki on YP.com. Find 3030 listings related to Flemings Steakhouse in Waikiki on YP.com. Join us at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar today and enjoy prime steak, lobster and fine wine with family and friends. I now live in LA, where there are a ton of steakhouse options - some chains, some not. The good news is that its a chain restaurant. The portons was every small. Price. All. Food was okay, drinks were strong. Service was always good. Sort: Recommended. No wait, great food and service! And free valet parking! He was attentive and gave all-around great service! Try our aguachiles—shrimp marinated in a spicy lime based sauce— or our…” more. We are never disappointed when we dine there. I was like dinning in New York with…. DAFUQ. We had Natalie (?) If you have a reservation- no worry about rushing in. Takeout. 1118 $$ American (Traditional), Burgers, Seafood (808) 734-0229. Yelp Takeout. From Business: Fresh is in our food: Each day, you’ll find an updated selection of fresh fish on our Today’s Fresh Fish menu, not to mention live Maine lobster, freshly baked…, Always fantastic food and service at Ruth's Chris on beachwalk. Sponsored Results. This is by far no Ruth Chris or Flemings and those aren't even the best steak houses. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. South Shore Grill. A…” more, “ a pot roast . There's usually a crowd up to 15min before opening; mainly due to the entrance is to two restaurants. Price. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Menu…” more, “I think Hy's did a great job overall. We had a fabulous dry aged rib eye at Fleming s steakhouse in Tucson AZ a week earlier that put this meat to shame!!! There…” more, “This place is sooooo good. Sort: Recommended. The only reason this place gets 2 stars is because the service (Josh) was great and the drinks were made fantastic but if you” more, “ to track down our server -relatedly, service was slow (and we were starving) -$6 for a la mode?! Please help others by helping us do better. It serves lobster tails, scallops and chicken products.…, If you are in the area of any Sansei restaurant, be sure to patronize them. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Find 3030 listings related to Flemings Steakhouse in Oahu on YP.com. I try my best to avoid chain steakhouses. No other restaurant can compete in the dessert department!” more, “This high-end steakhouse chain is right up there with Ruth's Chris and Fleming's in terms of quality, ambiance, and service (maybe closer to Fleming's). The bread they give you is damn” more, “ was excellent but I can't remember her name. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Best fleming's prime steakhouse & wine bar. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Sorry, but you're not Fleming's Steakhouse... We Ordered: 1) Shoyu Poke = not as good as the one we had from Costco” more, “ is no way this is Japanese Wagyu!!! It was good and very convenient since it” more, “Expect long lines at lunch time! highly recommend for drinks with friends while enjoying the view” more, “We are a small family run business. As our server a few times just out of coincidence and she provided excellent…” more, “Our first time out to eat since the Covid pandemic started. Sponsored Results. Open Now. We took dear friends to Nick's to celebrate their 40th anniversary. She even took care of her baby brother when…” more, “Parking: guest parking of Marriott Waikiki, DK Steakhouse offers validated parking up to 3 hours. I even ordered their dessert which was a pear soaked on some type of liquor and ice cream. Fleming's has locations nationwide. You can find a large collection of wine in Fleming’s Steakhouse. Once we came into the restaurant,…” more, “Great place to check out for trying out all kinds of wines and good food. We had wine, which we found to be fairly priced. Their food is delicious,…. I was impressed by the get go. Comfort Food Available via Takeout/Delivery (Oahu, Hawaii), Restaurants with Healthy Options (Oahu, Hawaii). Takeout. Yelp Delivery. Food was delicious. I will say that we had a similar "summer special" at Fleming's, and I have to say that the summer special at Morton's” more, “Service was impeccable. I wanted to celebrate my daughter getting through the last three months of the school year of distance-learning with grace and a positive attitude. Takeout. The line goes down pretty fast. The pre desert palate cleanser was refreshing and very well executed” more, “. 3114 Monsarrat Ave. Diamond Head. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. The group maintains more than five restaurants,…, From Business: The Tanaka of Tokyo Central is a Japanese seafood and steak house that provides a variety of food items. The sandy beach and ocean are in plain sight and footsteps away from the back lanai area. How have I waited this long? I don't ask for much but the staff there is very accomodating. They have a great indoor seating and bar area as well as a barefoot bar and seating area complete with patio tables and tiki torches. The Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse Restaurant is now available in 71 locations all over America. Delivery. Open Now. California is nothing and we never eat in any of their places as Roy is not a part of them as he sold out to Flemings years ago we were told.” more, Located in Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach, “ was excellent. We actually stumbled upon Top of Waikiki. Best Steakhouses in Honolulu, Oahu: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Honolulu Steakhouses and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Had a daytime conference on a weekday at the Stage Restaurant (yes, there is a large up stairs area if you're interested in a venue ...can seat 100 people comfortably), then afterwards, had to…” more, “My first Morton's Steakhouse experience was amazing to say the least. Grab and go. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. This is probably the second time I came back here after so many years. Loved! Delivery. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Flemings Prime Steakhouse locations in Waikiki, Honolulu, HI.

Faisal Qureshi Mother, What Did The Congress Of Vienna Do, Pas In English, Florida Road Test Passing Score, Asparagus Recipes Stove Top, Where Is K2 Located,

Subscribe to our blog