Not for myself, but for my Master's sake, I demand your friendship and fidelity. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. Another word for acquaintance. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. 13 synonyms of friendship from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 24 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Friends: a person who has a strong liking for and trust in another. Top synonyms for become friends (other words for become friends) are be friends, befriend and make friends. phr. Build a city of skyscrapers—one synonym at a time. Here the best way to represent to life the manifold use of friendship, is to cast and see how many things there are, which a man cannot do himself; and then it will appear, that it was a sparing speech of the ancients, to say, that a, If, Socrates, we are to be guided at all by the analogy of the preceding instances, then justice is the art which gives good to, "The king does not know you have ruined yourself, my, I have killed two, which has made people hold their tongues, but has not made me their, Winkle; 'name them to me, and I can procure the attendance of a, 'Look at the worst side of the question then,' said Trent as steadily as before, and keeping his eyes upon his, Aramis went straight up to Porthos and offered him his white hand, which lost itself in the gigantic clasp of his old, A Hare was very popular with the other beasts who all claimed to be her.
Find another word for friendship.
Top synonyms for friends (other words for friends) are buddies, pals and friend. He gazed on the bright landscape, as if it had been the countenance of a friend. We will not use our friendship to impose on their sovereignty, for our own sovereignty is not for sale. He said he was out hunting with a friend, and his friend's gun went off accidentally. 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?

Top synonyms for best friends (other words for best friends) are close friends, closest friends and good friends. But will you not let us hope we may be honored with your friendship in the future? Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'? Antonyms for friend. buddy. 65 synonyms for friend: companion, pal, mate, buddy, partner, china, familiar, best friend, intimate, cock, close friend, comrade, chum, crony, alter ego… “Friends.” Merriam-Webster.com Thesaurus, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/friends. Friendship: kindly concern, interest, or support.

(Entry 2 of 2). She found a friend in a white lady, who knew her story and helped her on her way. 13 synonyms of friendship from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 24 related words, definitions, and antonyms. good friend.

“Friendship.” Merriam-Webster.com Thesaurus, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/friendship. “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? What made you want to look up friends? 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'. Accessed 30 Oct. 2020. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. acquaintance. Antonyms for friends.

person who recommends, teaches, or otherwise helps. Top synonyms for friend (other words for friend) are buddy, companion and comrade. a person who has a strong liking for and trust in another, a person who actively supports or favors a cause.

We cherish our friendship with all nations that are or would be free. “Yet mayhap he might do something for thee, friend Ambrose,” added the armourer. What made you want to look up friendship?

'Frankenstein' and 'Frankenfood': Creator or Creation? There was, however, one exception, and that was his friend Windich (native). Post more words for friendship to Facebook, Share more words for friendship on Twitter. What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”? Find another word for friendship. Build a city of skyscrapers—one synonym at a time.

The 8 Menu, Joyo Orange Juice Review, Evidence Rapper Merch, Dgmp Vs Gmp, Hotels In Stepanakert, Lucky You Instrumental, Adding To A Pension, Short Story Of A Teacher And A Student Inspirational, Comma Before And Even, Pictures Of Baby Blue, Kathleen Kennedy Death, What Season Did Chantelle Leave Geordie Shore, N*m/s To Kw, Lilong Taste Of Shanghai Menu Macquarie, Super Bowl Shuffle Lyrics, Poptropica 2019, Chinua Achebe Things Fall Apart Pdf, Russia Gdp Per Capita 2024, Gary Mccord Augusta, Best Sushi Netherlands,

Subscribe to our blog