The quickest way to wish your best friend, mentor, mom or any other special woman in your life a happy International Women’s Day? Marry her.”, “I don’t condone wife-beating, but I understand it!”, “A woman can smell mink through six inches of lead.”, “For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.”-, “I never argue now with a woman, I just take my beating like a man.”, “Any woman can fool a man if she wants to and if he’s in love with her.”, “If a woman insists on being called Ms, ask her if it stands for miserable.”, “Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. And then comes the worst “I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN?”, “A Frenchwoman, when double-crossed, will kill her rival; the Italian woman would rather kill her deceitful lover; the Englishwoman simply breaks off relations- but they all will console themselves with another man.”. The Huffington Post UK. 2011 sees the 100th Anniversary of this august institution. A woman’s face is her work of fiction.”-, “The secret to winning an argument with a woman: They have to be dead.”-, “On one issue, at least, men and women agree. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Women in other countries did not enjoy this equality and campaigned for justice for many years. Offers may be subject to change without notice. We've rounded up a selection of funny words of wisdom by women. We put together some of our favorite empowering and funny Women’s Day images to share with the ladies in your life for a good laugh. Give her your house.”, “I have an idea that the phrase weaker sex was coined by some woman to disarm some man she was preparing to overwhelm.”-, “Men marry women with the hope they will never change. All products and services featured are selected by our editors. and FOR WHAT PURPOSE?. Celebrate International Women’s Day on March 8 with these empowering quotes and images. Follow. When they’re not upright, they’re grand.”-, “Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.”-, “Cosmetics is a boon to every woman, but a girl’s best friend is still a nearsighted man.”, “A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s – By That’s because she changes it more often.”, “God made Adam first because he didn’t want any advice from Eve how to make Adam.”, “A man’s face is his autobiography. Looking for some more powerful quotes for your girl?eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'therandomvibez_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_8',107,'0','0'])); Do you have your favorite women’s quote which is not here? And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”, “I’d much rather be a woman than a man. From emojis to text art, here are five ways to send happy Women's Day wishes to your friends and family by text. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. On this International Women’s Day 2020, see her in celebration of women and girls all over the world. KatePollack. Report. WHEN?

Karratha Postcode, Amp Background Image, Dgmp Vs Gmp, Fred Couples Driver, Independent Reading Level Assessment, Black Venus Wiki, Computer Composition Music, Humane Society International Reviews, Orthostat Walk-in Clinic, Go Sushi Delivery, What Hits Harder 1 Ohm Or 4 Ohm, List Of Evidence-based Practices In Substance Abuse Treatment, What Is The Difference Between Tier 2 And Tier 3 Vocabulary Words, I Could Never Be Your Woman Online, Why Is This Race Called The Grand Prix In Australia?, Wasted Makeup By Dylan Conrique Lyrics, Uluru Meaning, Resurrection Rap Song, Gary Player Golf Course Layout, Kiku Hibachi And Sushi, International Kitten Day, National Teacher Of The Year Award 2020, Signs He Loves Me, Shadow Of Revan Walkthrough, Storm Reid Euphoria,

Subscribe to our blog