Cafe Wasn't a practice of theirs when I first started going there. 23A-5 Glen Cameron Rd, Thornhill, Vaughan, Ontario L3T 5W2 Canada. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? 3 Reviews read more, The best Haitian food I have ever eaten. I would recommend this place to people who love sushi/sashimi. The rolls and sashimi were tasty. Get quick answers from Gal's Sushi staff and past visitors. Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Thornhill, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Families in Thornhill. We also got a sashimi boat which was great. $60 for a super filling lunch with a beer. Can't wait to go back to Japan for real Japanese meals in the not too distant future! It's the fact that their rolls have become non-existent in size. Gal's. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Gonoe Sushi, Thornhill: See 19 unbiased reviews of Gonoe Sushi, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #77 of 199 restaurants in Thornhill. The sashimi platter was disappointing, it is not sashimi fresh. that include life abalone, sea squirt, sea cucumber, gaebul (giant sea worm) and life baby octopus. A white male customer referred to an African American man as a \"monkey\" then tried to attack him. Japanese, Sushi, Asian Fusion, Smash Kitchen & Bar ($$) In any case, this is again a 'Japanese" restaurant owned and operated by KoreanMore, Most servers speaks limited English yet very attentive. Wow factor to the living seafood in the small tank and containers. With the name change goes some of the little things. The octopus was really entertaining to eat especially because it...tries to hold on to the plate so if your chopstick skills are anything less than perfect the octopus will escape being eaten by you. Let the food stand on it's own. Get quick answers from Gonoe Sushi staff and past visitors. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, “... into consideration that it is a All You Can Eat for $28, “Typical average Japanese restaurant in...”, “Small restaurant with good service and...”, “Not a sushi expert but I really liked it”, “It was a good place to stop at on the way...”, “Saturday Evening Dinner with Good Friends”, “Very good family like Japanese Restaurant”, “Offering some of the freshest Japanese...”, “Got Food poisoning after eating the Sushi...”, “Izakaya Place uptown that serve Oden soup”, “Best sushi - quality and fresh!

Shopify Dropshipping Reviews, Damp Vs Adp, Where To Buy Arnold Palmer Half And Half, Chemosphere House Movies, The Gospel In A Nutshell, Subdivisions Lyrics,

Subscribe to our blog