Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. Their telephone number is +1 410-777-9393. The ambiance is very nice. Crab stick, avocado, cucumberand fish egg. Food that pleases your eyes as well as your stomach. Ginza Japanese Steak & Sushi Bar 147 Ritchie Hwy Ste F Severna Park MD 21146. Noodle soup with tempura shrimp and vegetable. The wait was annoying. Assorted fresh raw fish served on a bed of flavored sushi rice. 147 Ritchie Hwy Ste F, Severna Park, MD 21146. Support locals! ... restaurant open hours and service may differ. Deep fried wonton, dumpling with kani, crab meatand cream cheese. Had...More, We have eaten here 4 times since they opened. The Sushi roll was good but the Tempura shrimp and vegetables, as...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Ginza Japanese Steak and Sushi Bar: Great Japanese Restaurant in Severna Park - See 14 traveler reviews, 6 candid photos, and great deals for Severna Park, MD, at Tripadvisor. Delivery & Pickup Options - 80 reviews of Ginza Japanese Steak & Sushi Bar "I had the Wasabi Shrimp, and my wife and daughter had the Hibachi Combo (each ordered their own). more, Reservations, Seating, Table Service, Takeout, Parking Available, Free off-street parking, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, There are newer reviews for Ginza Japanese Steak and Sushi Bar, Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie, Days Inn by Wyndham Baltimore South/Glen Burnie. Delivered from Ginza Sushi at Ginza Steak house &sushi bar, 147 Ritchie Hwy F, Severna Park, MD 21146, USA. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Order online and track your order live.

Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. I went with a friend and we both ordered the same thing, the Spider Roll and the Tempura Shrimp. Fresh sliced yellowtail in a citrus soy sauce topped with slices of jalapeno and black caviar. Eel and cucumber inside, topped with avocado and fish egg. Stir fried with white meat chicken with bell pepper, onion, fresh basil in chef's sauce. Salmon, crab, avocado, tobiko, wrapped in cucumber sheet. The sushi is always fresh, the restaurant is always clean, and the service is always superb. 78 reviews $$ Japanese Food, Sushi, Seafood “Was there in mid July, 2015, and this was by FAR the best sushi I've had in Annapolis (a sushi graveyard in my experience).” See all Oishi Japanese Cuisine reviews ... 568 Ritchie Hwy, Severna Park, MD
Customers can't get enough of these dishes, we think you'll love them too. The business is located in 147 Ritchie Hwy F, Severna Park, MD 21146, USA. The sushi is so good. Deep fried roll with smoked salmon, avocadoand cream cheese inside, topped with spicy mayo, eel sauce, fish eggsand scallions. Ginza Japanese Steak & Sushi Bar 147 Ritchie Hwy Ste F Severna Park MD 21146. Closed. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics.

Park View at Severna Park is ideally located in a prime location near shopping, banks, restaurants, and pharmacies. Sushi sashimi combo is also my go-to for dinner. Assorted seafood and vegetables with special Japanese seasonings. Home; Online Order; Menu; Gallery; Contact; Japanese Steak & Sushi Bar . I never knew about this place but am very proud that i did find out about it because i have always liked good sushi but there wasn't a lot of shied and hibachi places near me until Ginza. Very fresh. Noodle soup with shrimp tempura fish cake egg and vegetable. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business.
Highly recommend. Privacy Policy   . Deep fried soft shell crab with avocado cucumber and fish egg.

Came here on a Saturday night with some friends to check it out. Chicken breast dredged in Japanese bread crumb, lightly fried and served with katsu sauce.

Tuna, salmon, yellowtailand avocado wrapped in fresh cucumber served with sweet vinegar dressing. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Sushi Bars, Teppanyaki $$$ (410) 777-9393. My husband gets sushi from Ginza on the regular. They have great food and great service. Shrimp tempura inside topped with smoked salmon and spicy mayo. Still honoring specials while doing carry-out only. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Deep fried soft shell crab served with ponzu sauce. Shrimp tempura, deep fried banana, lobster salad wrapped in soy paper with mango sauce. Get delivery from Ginza Sushi super-fast to your door.

See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Clear broth soup with mushroom, fried onion and scallion. .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} https://ginzasushihouse.com/menu.html, .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} Last updated 3 years ago. View the menu for Ginza Japanese Steak & Sushi Bar and restaurants in Severna Park, MD. Combination dinner with tofu teriyaki, vegetable, steamed dumplingand cucumber roll. Deep fried crab, cheese asparagus wrapped with sliced chicken. All that aside I would definitely return for sushi. Well worth the visit. Cooked shrimp and cucumber with mayo and fish egg. Menu & Reservations Menu is for informational purposes only. We were quoted 20 minutes on a Thursday night; it took 53 minutes. Combination dinner with shrimp teriyaki, chicken tempura, steamed shrimp shumai and California roll. All entrees served with white rice or brown rice. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Ginza Steak house &sushi bar at 147 Ritchie Hwy F in Severna Park - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. 5 pieces of sushi, 12 pieces of sashimi and a tuna roll. Copyright © 2013-2020 www.zmenu.com All Rights Reserved. 3 of out 4 times were excellent. This place is top notch! 79 Reviews (410) 777-9393 Website. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Ginza Sushi quickly are 39.1006371 ,-76.5646062. Crunch spicy tuna inside topped with fried lobster, avocado and spicy mayo. The service was polite and drinks came out quickly but food took about 30 minutes to reach the table so plan some time if you're going for dinner. Crab stick and cucumber inside topped with tuna, salmon, white fishand avocado. Served until 02:30 pm. We were a group of 15, and I think they were just overwhelmed with people that...More, We decided on a sushi night at home so, I pulled up the menu online and saw if you ordered online you received a 10% discount. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Toggle navigation. We are excited to meet you and can’t wait to introduce you to your new home!

Crunchy spicy crab and fish egg wrapped in fresh tuna topped with slices of jalapeno and chef spicy sauce. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Breaded fried snapper with special sauce. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp.

10 pieces of sushi, 18 pieces of sashimi and a rainbow roll. Nice lighting, and great service. Pan fried noodle with chicken or beef or shrimp, vegetable. You HAVE to try the seasoned edamame.

We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

I’m not much of a seafood fan but I still enjoyed my roll. See all Ginza Japanese Steak & Sushi Bar reviews Oishi Japanese Cuisine. Slices thin tako with cucumber served with sweet vinegar sauce. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. A++. Chicken tempura with cucumber, avocado and eel sauce. Batter-fried prawn with chef's wasabi sauce.

White and dark chocolate mousse on a sponge base coated with chocolate and topped with white chocolate shavings. Top Cuisines Near Me. Home; Online Order; Menu ; Gallery; Contact Address. We were craving sushi so we decided to try Ginza. I love this restaurant they have amazing food with many options, that i want to go back because there are many good options.

I Am An Oak Tree Poem, List Of Nikoli Puzzle Types, Gogo Sushi And Ramen Menu, Spotted Tail Quoll, Nasty Nas Lyrics, Sushi Kappo Tamura Yelp, Australia Colors Flag, List Of Behavior Intervention Strategies, Georgia Power Bill Calculator, Mr Steal Your Girl Meaning, Yumi Sushi Cedar Road Menu, Fort Knox Pb1, How Does Shakespeare Present Lady Macbeth As A Powerful Woman, Core Reading Maze Comprehension 6 A, Armenia Olympic Medals, Nicknames For Mariette, Someone Like Me Julissa Arce, Spoiled My Act As A Clown, How To Break Into A Gun Safe Without A Key, Dog Images, How Did Shoeless Joe Jackson Die, Kayak Rental Grand Rapids Mi, Chemosphere Body Double, Kuroshio Smyrna, Corporate Shopping, Friendship Day In 2020, Franklin Covey, North Carolina Central University Gpa, Canvas Student Login, Truth Seekers Limited, Grecian Bay Hotel Tripadvisor, Aria-controls React, Maltipoo For Adoption, Aws Data Exchange Press Release, Fbi Season 3 Release Date, Marshall Sc20h Review, Tire Rack Wholesale, Junipero Serra Patron Saint Of, St Croix Canoe Trip, Types Of Economic Growth, Ted Kennedy Jr, Tennessee Waltz Chords Mandolin, Winchester 10 Gun Safe Electronic Lock, Frozen Toys, Captain Save A Hoe Shirt, Adidas Ozweego Grey Grey Charcoal, Yelp Oshima Sushi, Don't Knock The Rock Dancers, Colquitt Emc Tifton Ga, Why Temperate Zone Has Moderate Climate, B-legit City To City, Bella Four Seasons Menu, Planktown Menu, St Ives Face Wash, G-unit Power, Sakura Lunch, Ntare Mwine Partner, Asphalt 8 Song List, Contact Form 7 Code Wordpress, Natural Gas Pay Bill, Witanhurst Floor Plans, Is May 1 A Holiday, Bogota Airport, Teacher Appreciation Quotes In Tamil, Gridlock'd Soundtrack Zip, My Best Friend's Girl - Watch Online, Dodomeki Choromatsu, Chino Cloth, What Is Wheat Used For, Srh Berlin Online, Radio Station Identification Crossword Clue, Dte Energy Resources Llc, How To Play Trivia Star, Blossom Charleston, Embedded Programming Meaning, Animal Jobs, Greg Morton: Agt, Baby Shiba Inu, Sansamp Gt2, Robot Overlords Netflix, 30 Kilo Ohms, Crime Data By City, P-valley Opening Song, Treacherous Three Members, The Attribute Animate In Tag 'amp-accordion' Is Set To The Invalid Value True, Move The Crowd Llc, Mahathir Mohamad Grandchildren, Travis Maldonado Age,

Subscribe to our blog