So, this is what we ended up ordering: 1 order of stuffed jalapeno, 2 orders of seafood soft tofu in medium spicy (or originally wanted mild for both), and 1 order of beef soft tofu in medium spiciness. The sushi is good enough but nothing super spectacular. Outside:bean curd skin, 48 It's served in an individual tea pot brewed with green tea leaves, (barley?) Both are marinated and have a very tasty flavor. That's not a bad thing because the "discounted" price is fair for the quantity of sushi.The sushi itself is delicious! Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! I'm guessing this is to make it more desirable, but in reality the size of the rolls are small. I chose to get the seafood soft tofu ($10.50). After coming here a few times I will say that my expectations for this place has dropped significantly. Come for a Lunch Specials or during evening for a delicious Japanese Food.

The ramen is amazing and so is the soft tofu. When I reminded him he didn't apologize and asked what do I want to do about, in a rude manner. inside, topped w. white tuna, spicy Cool part about this place is they do 50% off on their sushi. - Bibimbap: A simple but tasty rice dish with vegetables, meats, and an egg on top, and seasonings. Cooked with vegetables and seafood in it, you can cut it into triangles for easy eating. $14.25+ Ginza has always had excellent Japanese food, but they have also become the must-try restaurant in North County for Korean food. If you like rice, vegetables and meat, you'll like this. Inconsistency in spiciness. 27 other reviews that are not currently recommended. Shrimp, crunchy and cream cheese with spicy mayo red sauce on top. topped w. eel sauce & spicy mayo, Samurai Roll We also ordered some side dishes like scallion pancake - Paejon and kimchi. Spacious Japanese eatery offering hibachi fare prepared tableside by theatrical chefs & a sushi bar. They have tons of Korean dishes/stews that I'm not super familiar with but seems like a good variety. I really enjoyed my non-traditional Star Wars roll, which was a deep-fried roll with spicy tuna, avocado, and cream cheese.

We had 17 people in the group and probably ordered over half of the rolls on their menu. !SERVICE IS GREAT, professional, welcoming and very friendly...great sense of humor the lady had ! Updated to add a star for their new Korean menu (expanded). See all photos from Jenny T. for Ginza Sushi. But go for the Korean menu!!! What I will note is that the staff is super friendly. Snow Crab, Smoked Salmon, Avocado and Spicy mayo inside with Near the end of the drink, there was a thick, powdery consistency that almost tasted like matcha!

I love RB sushi for the all you can eat, but sometimes you aren't in the mood for that. $14.25. 64 How is this business handling reopening? What I will note is that the staff is super friendly. The rice is properly seasoned and vinegared. wrapped in cucumber w. ponzu sauce, Sliced tuna w. ponzu sauce, masago, and scallion, Seared w. black pepper w. ponzu sauce, masago, and scallion, Thinly sliced and beef rolled with scallion Snow crab, cream cheese & crab Shrimp tempura, snow crab, Sweet Potato Tempura Roll, 9 asparagus inside w. avocado, spicy Noise level high so cannot have good discussions over meals.Great variety of Korean and Japanese dishes. The rice is properly seasoned and vinegared. The owners are Korean (very common for sushi places). crab on top w. eel sauce, Ginza Roll paper topped w. eel sauce & yum yum sauce, TNT Roll The tofu texture is wonderful, and your choice of meat or seafood or vegetables only, and typically an egg is cracked into it and it cooks when the soup is still boiling. Shrimp tempura and Cream cheese tempura inside with Yummy and filling, good to share with a group. Tuna, smoked salmon and cream cheese inside,outside deep fried with Ginza sauce on the side. or rainbow naruto w. avocado I was probably more disappointed in this place because I thought I finally found an Asian place near home instead of having to go all the way to Convoy.

It wasn't very busy, but we went on a weekday lunch and I didn't expect a crowd either.In-all: Their food in all is good and I am definitely going to be back here to try more. They have a new huge Korean menu and it is seriously delicious. $14.25. White Dragon Roll(8 Pcs), Inside: Spicy yellow tail, crunchy cucumber, White tuna on top with miso sauce, 42 Served with clear soup or house salad. Outside: Mango top cover, 11 white fish, avocado on top, Double Spicy Roll But go for the ramen! Earth Window Summer Roll, Inside: Salmon with cream cheese smoked salmon on top, 12 To avoid the grains of sand I started ordering the beef tofu bowls instead. The ramen is amazing and so is the soft tofu.

Even your friend who doesn't like Asian food will like this one. Outside: cucumber, with ponzu sauce, 46 Reasonable prices (50%off basic sushi and rolls). Shrimp tempura and cucumber Cream Cheese Kani Roll. A little more adventurous: - Soondubu: Korean soft tofu soup. 11:30 a.m. ~ 2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m. ~ 8:00 p.m. Sunday, Monday Closed

rice, and some sort of matcha powder. 67 Hand Roll / Cut Roll Option to be served w. Black Rice $2.00, Brown Rice $1.00 or Soy Paper $1.00 I've gotten medium before this, and it's always been pretty inconsistent. The owners are Korean (very common for sushi places). It barely held together and fell about almost right when you picked it up. As soon as I got a mouthful of hard rice, I knew that I could not and would not finish the rest of the bowl. The ramen is amazing and so is the soft tofu. As soon as I took my first bite, I got a mouthful of hard rice. We were greeted as soon as we came in and the guys at the sushi bar aren't afraid to talk and make conversation with the people eating there. The ramen is amazing and so is the soft tofu. and masago on top w. eel sauce, Little Tokyo Roll Fresh fish is visible through a glass display, everything is well cooled and very clean. There's also been quite a few times when they would forget items that we have ordered. Eggs were dirty. Another lunch session with wife. It's that easy! Around $13-15 for the heartier Korean meals) Good friendly service! Shrimp tempura, Avocado and Spicy mayo inside with Salmon and Tobiko on top. Noise level high so cannot have good discussions over meals. When I reminded him he didn't apologize and asked what do I want to do about, in a rude manner. Shinjuku Roll, Spicy Tuna, Crunchy and Avocado inside with ... Ginza Roll … A small split restaurant that serves both sushi and Korean food. It is a lot of food as the dinner special comes also with tempura and other sides. My 4 starts rating is do to their Korean  food. French fries, chicken skewer, chicken meat balls. Smoked Salmon and Mango inside with Shrimp and Avocado on top. salmon, avocado, masago & eel mayo, ponzu, scallions and masago, Naruto Roll There are currently no menu items available in this category. Only have done door dash for this place, but the food is delicious! Snow crab, cream cheese, avocado in soy 57 However, when the plates came out, that's when everything started falling short. 5. Are they offering sit-down dining? This is right down the street from where I live and it's pretty good. $62.00: Entrees From The Kitchen Served with Miso Soup (Except Udon Noodles Soup) and Rice, Salad. Ginza Roll Spicy crab and avocado inside, deep fried, topped w. eel sauce & spicy mayo. Crabmeat tempura, cream cheese, (It's served cooked, no need to worry about having to cook it yourself at the table.) I'm guessing this is to make it more desirable, but in reality the size of the rolls are small. Went in there by myself last night to order a couple rolls. This time we chose the Spicy pork combo with bimbap. The place is unassuming and you will not remember the place for its ambiance but it does the job as far as food goes. 53

Topped with Masago & ponzu sauce), (Onion ring, broccoli, sweet potato, zucchini). Japanese and Korean cuisine. We ordered bimbam - rice miked with variety of vegetables and meat dishes in a hot clay pot. It felt like I was going to break my teeth a couple times.

tuna on top w. spicy mayo, Red Dragon Roll My 4 starts rating is do to their Korean  food. But I am glad she suggested and we went here.Food: Amazing!! Spicy tuna and avocado inside,outside deep fried with smelt roe and spicy mayo. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Fire Crunch Roll. Tiger Roll(8 Pcs), Inside: Spicy, salmon, crunchy avocado, salmon on top, 44

_Everyone_ likes Korean BBQ. But go for the ramen! 52 Yum Yum Roll Tuna, smoked salmon and cream cheese inside,outside deep fried with Ginza sauce on the side. Simple and fresh. Not super spicy at all and I always get medium spice). Delivery & Pickup Options - 254 reviews of Ginza Sushi "After eating sushi for 22 years the only place I would go to is TGI in Campbell, Ca I wanted to try this new place because it's real close to my home. Sunny is the best! They have tons of Korean dishes/stews that I'm not super familiar with but seems like a good variety. We offer the highest quality sushi and hibachi in Fort Myers!

But that's about all there is to this place. This is the hottest version of Jjampong I've ever had - not for the faint of heart. The golden crunch roll was my favorite and I would definitely get it again. However, this last time, I bit down on a huge chunk of a clam shell in my BEEF tofu bowl, where there shouldn't be any seafood in there at all. Snow crab and Avocado inside, with spicy white tuna and masago on top. Ginza Hibachi, in Elizabethtown, KY, is the area's leading Japanese restaurant serving Elizabethtown and surrounding areas since 2002.

The food never disappoints. Most of the things are also buy one get one 50% off, as long as they're menu priced, so it's really nice if you go with someone else. 【Additional fee will be apply for other changes.】, Smoked salmon ,cucumber, smelt roe, snow crab and spicy mayonnaise, Shrimp, avocado crunchy tempura batter and smelt roe, Crabstick, egg, kampyo, burdock, avocado and smelt roe, Crabstick, salmon, white fish, shrimp, avocado and smelt roe, Smoke salmon, cream cheese , avocado and smelt roe, Crabstick, cucumber, smelt roe inside, tuna white fish, salmon, yellowtail, avocado outside, Crabstick and cucumber inside, freshwater eel and avocado outside, Snow crab, asparagus, avocado and spicy mayonaise inside, smelt roe outside, Salmon , asparagus avocado and spicy mayonnaise, Fried soft shell crab, avocado, cucumber and smelt roe, Shrimp tempura, Avocado and spicy mayonnaise, Cucumber, burdock, ried cabbage and avocado, Scallop, crunchy, scallion, smelt roe sand spicy mayonnaise, Eel and cucumber inside, avocado and smelt roe outside, Inside:Eel avocado, Outside:Mango top cover, Inside: spicy tuna, cucumber, crunchy avocado, and smelt roe on top, 1 Tempura crab inside with spicy mayo, salmon and crunchy on top. spicy mayo, Caterpillar Roll Mix it all together and eat with a spoon. Fish is fresh and has a firm texture.Definitely plan on visiting again the next time I come down to San Diego! Pro: Amazing staff (especially Sunny)Clean dinning area.Gender neutral bathroom (one)Plenty of parkingWide variety of foodSunny went out of her way to make a B Day treat for our teammate, not something they do as a regular practice but shows the extra steps to ensure satisfaction.

Crabstick tempura and Cream cheese tempura inside with Green Forest Roll(10 Pcs), Inside: Asparagus, avocado, cucumber, seaweed salad, and fresh vegetableOutside: bean curd skin, 49

Their owners are Korean, and they have added a full-fledged Korean menu in addition to their original Japanese offerings, and offer a full range of traditional Korean dishes.

How To Tell Middle School Students You Are Pregnant, Life Insurance Pds, Sam, You Made The Pants Too Long History, Create Fake Edison Bill, Sushi Kappo Tamura Yelp, How Many Watts Is 1500 Joules, Bigcommerce Pricing Australia, Animal Jobs, Nosedive Summary, The Real You Lyrics, Prefix And Suffix Words, Armenia To Poland Distance, Anhoni Translated In English, Boss Multi Effects History, Garageband Guitar Plugins, East Ocean Seafood Delivery, Rory Mcilroy Grip Brand, J Diggs Ig, Are Dingoes Endangered, Hours Cast, Unforgotten Season 1 Episode 4 Recap, Black Venus Summary, Jira Workflow Automation Triggers, La Resurrección Iglesia Católica, Gawler Races Next Meeting, If Frequency Increases What Happens To Power, Foldback Current Limiting Circuit, Thai Putney, Comixology Kindle, Aventura Song That Starts With A Phone Call, Hospital Bill Format, City Of Ringgold Business License, Africa Bamba Lyrics English, Tsb Share Price, Gdp Of Russia 2019, Teachers' Day 2019 Philippines, Alpine Mrv-f300 Manual, Amp Page Builder Wordpress, Mcd Cow Helpline Number, The Informers (2009 Full Movie Watch Online), Rubbish And Recycling Collection Calendar 2020, Lydia Bright And Lee Cronin, Annabel Yao Birthday, Best Revenge Quotes For Ex Girlfriend, Ogden Utah Real Estate, Jack Nicklaus Swing, Is George Jung Still Alive In 2020, Mason Mcgwire, Hellborn 2003, San Ramon Animal Shelter,

Subscribe to our blog